Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,403 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste (29241 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work / Nigerian Man Who Was Stabbed By Cultists In Malaysia, Survives. Photos / Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by hamzeiy: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
GratefulHeart23:
Hmm mm mm....there's a lot you're not telling us, she just can't get angry one day and stab him to death.
so there us a justifiable reason the woman might have to stab her husband to death isnt it??

Smh
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Otapipia: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

The story is half, please feed us all the details, what did he do, why did she kill him? Am not in support of violence but some murder may be justifiable... embarassed
Don't worry your time will come.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by kingthreatz: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
handsomebanana:

I'd rather b calld a woman beater Dan lose my life.

Wu name calling don help

Abi oo. Frank edoho is still walking free grin grin

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Zeze06(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
So will yours and all others...

Otapipia:

Don't worry your time will come.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Zeze06(m): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Would have been better if you gave a counter point to that which I raised, and made your opinion known without insults.... We have to be mature and civilise in our criticism... undecided

billyG:

bros i hav thought u 2 b a fool since now u hav cleared d doubt.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by onyeawka80(m): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
KevMitnick:
A crazy girlfriend becomes a crazy wife. He must have noticed violent traits in her while dating but of course, she must have been telling him to accept her for who she was... Whatever that is. Such a pity. Your kids are doing great bro.
my dear u can NEVER see traces during. Some women are pretenders make dem marry dem dia afta dia demonic possesed sef go come come out

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Violence is never the answer when communication is an option I learnt from Oscar Prestorius if you cannot yell to confirm or make sure your partner is safe it is your intent to kill. this is his sisters view of the situation there are so many scenarios that could have played out there is no excuse for murder not even self defense.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by ivolt: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bibors:
Feminist who rant that a man shouldn't hit a woman under any circumstance will avoid this thread.
I pray the brothers and sons of such women go this way in the hands of their fellow feminist.
I don't support a man hitting his wife but I know most of them fobit to reset the brain when the virus is already life threatening.

You sleep and wake on "feminist" issues when you don't even understand the meaning of feminism.

kingthreatz:
And if he reacted in self-defense, he would have been called a woman-beater.
RIP, may his ghost torment the biatch that did this to lunacy

No sane man or woman will surrender to a knife regardless of what people will say,
even the most docile of humans protect their lives when necessary.

Self-defense is not beating your wife to stupor because you are a man
and she is "disobedient", self-defense is protecting yourself from
physical harm wherever it may come from.

You guys should stop excusing domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Annie2059: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
maybe the man was beating her and she grabbed the available weapon nearest to her,.. story complete. RIP
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by raysplashinfo(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=KevMitnick post=59896467]A crazy girlfriend becomes a crazy wife. He must have noticed violent traits in her while dating but of course, she must have been telling him to accept her for who she was... Whatever that is. Such a pity. Your kids are doing great bro.[/quote
No matter the duration of the relationship, ladies do hide their true color until she is finally in..
The only prayer we Guys should be inciting, is for God to give us our own wives..
After God, I fear Women..

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by adatemi: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
kingthreatz:
And if he reacted in self-defense, he would have been called a woman-beater.
RIP, may his ghost torment the biatch that did this to lunacy

Could it be that she reacted in self defense? No sane woman would want blood on her hand especially that of her husband's. To all wonderful men out there, your hands are to cuddle not to beat or strangle ur partner
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Prechy08(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

The story is half, please feed us all the details, what did he do, why did she kill him? Am not in support of violence but some murder may be justifiable... embarassed
There is nothing justifiable about taking ones life,
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by JuneOctober(f): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
GratefulHeart23:
Hmm mm mm....there's a lot you're not telling us, she just can't get angry one day and stab him to death.

It could be they had a hot argument. Anger is some people's undoing. Once they get angry, which comes easily, they refuse to think straight anyone. They can do anything to silent the other party. Some people's anger is just very terrible. But no matter what he did, stabbing him to do is not justifiable. She just took someone's life.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Gourdoinc(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas I can't see you here, yet you will claim to be a liberal humping up and down male threads to castigate them. if the subject here was a woman being killed in violence. you would have been here foaming in the mouth. you Berra grow up. word for the wise
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
solasoulmusic:
Violence is never the answer when communication is an option I learnt from Oscar Prestorius if you cannot yell to confirm or make sure your partner is safe it is your intent to kill. this is his sisters view of the situation there are so many scenarios that could have played out there is no excuse for murder not even self defense.

Beautiful ...i'll keep this in mind

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Zeze06(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Even as self defense??

Prechy08:

There is nothing justifiable about taking ones life,
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by billyG(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
Zeze06:
Would have been better if you gave a counter point to that which I raised, and made your opinion known without insults.... We have to be mature and civilise in our criticism... undecided

bros,no b insult i insult u oo!na person whe like person fit tell am say him mouth dey smell.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by sharpwriter(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
supersystemsng:

It's human o. Some people are naturally angry
Baba how far about that tin na wink
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Zeze06(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
So what should I take now? That I am a fool? Or? Please I like to know...

billyG:

bros,no b insult i insult u oo!na person whe like person fit tell am say him mouth dey smell.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by ebereokey(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Where is Oga Charlygirl,our Muumuu don do,say no to domestic violence against Man
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by stankezzy: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
oviejnr:
what has Buhari got to do with this?
is it not frustration under buhari that causes all these things?
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Dcholeric: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
ivolt:

You sleep and wake on "feminist" issues when you don't even understand the meaning of feminism.

No sane man or woman will surrender to a knife regardless of what people will say,

and she is "disobedient", self-defense is protecting yourself
from
p
hysical harm wherever it may come from.

you have actually said nothing but support domestic violence.

stupid hypocritical feminist.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Bibors(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
ivolt:

and she is "disobedient", self-defense is protecting yourself from
physical harm wherever it may come from.

We don't know the meaning of feminism, even with dictionary and Google. You are very intelligent please keep being intelligent. My prayer remains the same- when your brain begin hot and needs reset, let your man be docile and may you send him to early grave. May the same faith befall your brothers and sons. - since you have resorted to insults, U should know you don't have monopoly of insults like your baba who started hate speech but is now against hate speech.

Quote me again
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by ivolt: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dcholeric:

you have actually said nothing but support domestic violence.

stupid hypocritical feminist.

I knew only dumb people don't know shout feminism on unrelated issues
but I underestimated your level of foolishness.
You are beyond repair.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by VULCAN(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Can it also be justifiable if someone murders you this night?

Zeze06:
cry

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Ryabcool(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
GratefulHeart23:
is there anything worth the life of a human being? Why was I born to this generation of dullards?
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by kruusy: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
what a life self....... but Hw we go dey fight, u come dey find weapon to support urself.....u weak na
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Dcholeric: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
ivolt:

I knew only dumb people don't know shout feminism on unrelated issues but I underestimated your level of foolishness. You are beyond repair.
I am sorry it was a mistake... I meant to type: stupid and f00lish hypocritical feminist. what a bitch at the highest level. lol...lol...lol..
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Zirah: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

You're an idiot. You're a fool. Satan will punish you
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by oviejnr(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
stankezzy:
is it not frustration under buhari that causes all these things?
that happened 6yrs ago, and Buhari is not in power. next time try to read undecided
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by pocohantas(f): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Gourdoinc:
pocohantas I can't see you here, yet you will claim to be a liberal humping up and down male threads to castigate them. if the subject here was a woman being killed in violence. you would have been here foaming in the mouth. you Berra grow up. word for the wise

You are the one that needs to grow up. I should stay online 24hrs, waiting for domestic violence post to comment on? You're not smart at all. Just shut up and don't get me started.

supersystemsng:
Why is it a default response for people to pick up a weapon when they're angry?
When angry, the default action should be stay off weapons and not run towards them...
Too much violence, what a society..God save us

Because one person is either violent and the other went ahead to marry him or her.

Or the person just decided to have the upper hand. Watch fights and you'll see that the first person to pick up a weapon is always that one who couldn't keep up with whatever mode they were fighting with.

RIP to him. People should walk away from abusive relationships/marriages. I think I have always said that, but some dolts choose when to quote me on threads that suit them.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by jfleece(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
During courtship most women exhibits lots of unacceptable traits and yet in ur deepest of hearts, u may be thinking Dat she's gonna change... The fact remains that humans seldom change..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Journalist, Abduct Many Travellers In Katsina / I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] / My Billionaire Client Is Fraudster, Threat To National Security, Lawyer Tells Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.