Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste (29244 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work / Nigerian Man Who Was Stabbed By Cultists In Malaysia, Survives. Photos / Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by eyinjuege: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
GlobalGisting:
Where are the women claiming victims of domestic violence? I wonder who will talk for this Man bow that he is dead?

Why can't you talk for him?

Why are you waiting for women claiming to be victims, who probably have their own plate full to do the talking?

Remember evil triumphs when good men do nothing.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Zeze06(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
For self defense yea, absolutely! undecided

VULCAN:
Can it also be justifiable if someone murders you this night?

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:

You are the one that needs to grow up. I should stay online 24hrs, waiting for domestic violence post to comment on? You're not smart at all. Just shut up and don't get me started.

Because one person is either violent and the other went ahead to marry him or her.

Or the person just decided to have the upper hand. Watch fights and you'll see that the first person to pick up a weapon is always that one who couldn't keep up with whatever mode they were fighting with.

RIP to him. People should walk away from abusive relationships/marriages. I think I have always said that, but some dolts choose when to quote me on threads that suit them.

How clinical, yes i won't doubt if in many cases, in these cases the guy picks the weapon up first...Na our way...May God H.E.L.P us ( men )..May the day never come when i'll pick a knife...to defend myself.....

May God help us...I can't begin to think around these incidences....why must we quarrel and fight...fighting alone disgusts my soul deep down..I rather lose and walk away...

This part confuses me....

RIP to him. People should walk away from abusive relationships/marriages. I think I have always said that, but some dolts choose when to quote me on threads that suit them.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Zeze06(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Am an idiot, am a fool, Satan punish me...what should I say to you now?

Zirah:

You're an idiot. You're a fool. Satan will punish you
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Zeze06(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
For self defense yea, absolutely!

VULCAN:
Can it also be justifiable if someone murders you this night?

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by pocohantas(f): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
supersystemsng:

How clinical, yes i won't doubt if in many cases, in these cases the guy picks the weapon up first...Na our way...May God H.E.L.P us ( men )..May the day never come when i'll pick a knife...to defend myself.....

May God help us...I can't begin to think around these incidences....why must we quarrel and fight...fighting alone disgusts my soul deep down..I rather lose and walk away...

This part confuses me....

Such people are quite easy to identify, if only we can observe our spouses more. There are people who wouldn't turn to weapons no matter what, there are some that'll kill you and claim self-defence.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Such people are quite easy to identify, if only we can observe our spouses more. There are people who wouldn't turn to weapons no matter what, there are some that'll kill you and claim self-defence.

Hmm.....I don't know how to respond to this...I can't imagine it...abeg...I'm from a "divorce" situation..i don't want to think about it
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
supersystemsng:

Beautiful ...i'll keep this in mind
Thank you
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Eluwilussit(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

The story is half, please feed us all the details, what did he do, why did she kill him? Am not in support of violence but some murder may be justifiable... embarassed

No murder by a spouse is justifiable. Even if i fucck your sister/mom, just walk away from the marriage. Life is too precious to be wasted simply because we are offended.

If my spouse fuccks my dad/brother, i will simply move on. Only self-defense is allowed in nature and law.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by billyG(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
Zeze06:
So what should I take now? That I am a fool? Or? Please I like to know...

if u make such uncultered remark in d guy presence u will b lucky if he only knock yur tooth off.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Syphonn(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fear seized the village of Shayamoya in the province of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa after the discovery of a decapitated body.

The family of 25-year-old Zanele Hlatshwayo, who has been missing since July, believes she was the victim of a ring of cannibalism that led to the arrest of five men.

His decaying body was found after a man who claimed to be a traditional healer surrendered to the police last week and confessed that he was tired of eating human flesh.

Read more at www.busygisting.com
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by layi(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

The story is half, please feed us all the details, what did he do, why did she kill him? Am not in support of violence but some murder may be justifiable... embarassed

This person must be insane. Murder justifiable shocked
May this never happen to u
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Bibors(m): 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
ivolt:

You sleep and wake on "feminist" issues when you don't even understand the meaning of feminism.

No sane man or woman will surrender to a knife regardless of what people will say,
even the most docile of humans protect their lives when necessary.

Self-defense is not beating your wife to stupor because you are a man
and she is "disobedient", self-defense is protecting yourself from
physical harm wherever it may come from.

You guys should stop excusing domestic violence.

No need to reply a pained feminist who thinks she is the only knowledgeable person solely vested with the dictionary meaning of the word FEMINISM.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Zeze06(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
What mentioned above are not the worst things that can happen...

Eluwilussit:

No murder by a spouse is justifiable. Even if i fucck your sister/mom, just walk away from the marriage. Life is too precious to be wasted simply because we are offended.

If my spouse fuccks my dad/brother, i will simply move on. Only self-defense is allowed in nature and law.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Eluwilussit(m): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Zeze06:
What mentioned above are not the worst things that can happen...

The worst thing is killing. So if he tried to kill her and she killed him first, na still self-defense. But if u have something else that is very bad, abeg tell me o. Knowledge as they say, is power. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Zeze06(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
At least you mentioned self defense...

Eluwilussit:

The worst thing is killing. So if he tried to kill her and she killed him first, na still self-defense. But if u have something else that is very bad, abeg tell me o. Knowledge as they say, is power. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by sisisioge: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Chai! I still don't understand the kind anger wey reach level of pulling a knife. It is well.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by GratefulHeart23(f): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
JuneOctober:

It could be they had a hot argument. Anger is some people's undoing. Once they get angry, which comes easily, they refuse to think straight anyone. They can do anything to silent the other party. Some people's anger is just very terrible. But no matter what he did, stabbing him to do is not justifiable. She just took someone's life.

Stuffs like this are bound to happen in some families. Some of these married women we see daily are walking atomic bombs, they've moved past depression to madness.

What else do you expect in a setting where all they keep telling aggrieved married women is 'keep praying for him', 'you just have to endure'. No one cares about the women's psychological wellbeing and some men do terrible things deliberately to hurt the women because it is assumed women have no choice than to bear whatever happens in marriage. Then one day, a woman who has long given up on herself lost it completely and hack a man to death at the slightest provocation.

A woman who commit such crime won't mind killing herself or going to prison as long as the object of her mental instability is dead, this is how badly some women have been emotionally battered. I don't support killing ones husband, when it gets to that level of having an urge to kill, it's better to quit the marriage and let some idiots tell you you don't know how to keep a man.

Except the man in question married an insane woman, there's a lot we don't know.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
GlobalGisting:
Where are the women claiming victims of domestic violence? I wonder who will talk for this Man bow that he is dead?
None of them appeared on the first page. Wow! What an irony!
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by dhanny3: 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Keneking:
Buhari sef embarassed embarassed embarassed
this may be one of the reason why women stab men........

any way I have learnt not to argue of offend a woman especially inside d kitchen
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by dhanny3: 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Keneking:
Buhari sef embarassed embarassed embarassed
this may be one of the reason why women stab men........

any way I have learnt not to argue or offend a woman especially inside d kitchen
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by JuneOctober(f): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
GratefulHeart23:

Stuffs like this are bound to happen in some families. Some of these married women we see daily are walking atomic bombs, they've moved past depression to madness.

What else do you expect in a setting where all they keep telling aggrieved married women is 'keep praying for him', 'you just have to endure'. No one cares about the women's psychological wellbeing and some men do terrible things deliberately to hurt the women because it is assumed women have no choice than to bear whatever happens in marriage. Then one day, a woman who has long given up on herself lost it completely and hack a man to death at the slightest provocation.

A woman who commit such crime won't mind killing herself or going to prison as long as the object of her mental instability is dead, this is how badly some women have been emotionally battered. I don't support killing ones husband, when it gets to that level of having an urge to kill, it's better to quit the marriage and let some idiots tell you you don't know how to keep a man.

Except the man in question married an insane woman, there's a lot we don't know.

I totally agree with you about have psychological issues due to one problem or the other which is so sad.

Exactly! When that urge to kill comes, simply walk away far far away from the person. What some people battle in their heart is baffling! Lots of absolutely depressed individuals walking in their own world. The things they face are in no way easy.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Warri girls and violence. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Billionaire Client Is Fraudster, Threat To National Security, Lawyer Tells Co / Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians / Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.