Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,560 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

He Proposed, But Pushed Her Out Nacked, Cos She Asked For Her Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed, But Pushed Her Out Nacked, Cos She Asked For Her Money (879 Views)

I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Proposed, But Pushed Her Out Nacked, Cos She Asked For Her Money by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
I got the attached story on facebook, from a popular blogger; "Amanda Chisom".

She lent her boyfriend 500k to take care of some family issues. Then she went to his house, they had sex, he proposed and she accepted.
After acepting, she immediately demanded for her money, he got angry, wrote her a cheque of 300k, transferred 200k to her account through his phone, collected his ring and sent her out nacked, then threw the cheque and her clothes on her.

Now, she's so confused and needs your advice, to know if she should go beg him and give him back the money.

What do you guys think?

For me I think he went far, though she shouldn't have asked at that particular time! She should just move on!

Re: He Proposed, But Pushed Her Out Nacked, Cos She Asked For Her Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
why ask for the money as soon as they had sex?! so there was NOTHING better to dwell about after sex than her damn money?! i dont get it.... or did she want to settle their finances before the marriage?! whatever or why she did it, it was a very poor act, that will cost her dearly.
Re: He Proposed, But Pushed Her Out Nacked, Cos She Asked For Her Money by thorpido(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
The timing was wrong to ask for the money but there's definitely a flaw in the guy's character.
Re: He Proposed, But Pushed Her Out Nacked, Cos She Asked For Her Money by JaffyJoe(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
"Buy isi ewu and eat first" cracks me up.
Re: He Proposed, But Pushed Her Out Nacked, Cos She Asked For Her Money by Joel3(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
the guy only had hot tempered. most time people with hot tampered do things without thinking twice but might regret later, majority of them have this ego of not retreating from their action not that they don't know they over do it and wrong. so that's it. the guy seemly over reacted. the guy will not Make a good husband though just like tonto dikeh.

she should better just leave. both of them was wrong. but the guy over reacted. they shouldn't bother to come back.
Re: He Proposed, But Pushed Her Out Nacked, Cos She Asked For Her Money by ojun50(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
I no even knw wetin to tell both of them

1 Like

Re: He Proposed, But Pushed Her Out Nacked, Cos She Asked For Her Money by GoldenJAT(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
will she even take any advice in d first place?? more like she paid the guy to get her engaged.. see sharp nigga... they weren't meant to be.
Re: He Proposed, But Pushed Her Out Nacked, Cos She Asked For Her Money by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
She should count her stars he acted in that manner. That's the real him he showed. The kind of guy whose friend would borrow money and at the time of payment would tell you "Even FG dey owe and I don't have" while he has.

He obviously proposed hoping the money would be a gift afterwards, whereas he borrowed it. Golddiggers are now in different shades.

Lol, so it's now a crime for one's spouse to demand for borrowed money?.
Re: He Proposed, But Pushed Her Out Nacked, Cos She Asked For Her Money by Rtopzy(f): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
The guy was like..... "see this bae!!!!!! after proposing, the joy no make u forget the 500k?" ...

(1) (Reply)

7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love / Man Dumps His Wife & Kids After HOT SEX With A Cele Church Woman / I Never Commot Cloth But I Dey Craze!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.