Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (24589 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
Wow! you nailed it. You must be a carpenter.

And you must be a teacher, cuz you got Class cool
Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by hedonistic: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
PrimadonnaO:
This is so very true! If money was all it takes, rich guys would never be dumped. They'll never have to search for love. Yes, some girls will stick with you for a while when the money is there, but it won't always keep them there forever. They'll move on if he doesn't possess any other tangible quality they desire.

I've never dated a guy just because he has money. As a matter of fact, the minute I realise a guy's rich, I become more restrained because I don't want any guy telling me thrash that his money did the trick and if in the course of our acquaintanceship he doesn't meet up to my own standards, I let the boat sail without thinking twice...

Wonderful.

The interesting thing is that most of the good girls these days live online. In fact, all girls are good girls online. Every girl online is a virgin, wife material, and not materialistic. Offline don cast, so everybody don port go online. Online is where the perfect life seems to be. Unfortunately, offline, i.e. the real world, is different. Very different.

Guys, please relocate online. That's where you would meet these kinds of heavenly girls who get "restrained" by money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by Dollarship(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
the reason why I left my relationship she can ask money for Japan kilode money today money tomorrow undecided
See how ladies run away from post angry

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by iammolise(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
GreenMavro:
Any Woman Who Thinks All a man Want From Women Is Sex, Has Low Self Esteem.

well rephrased smiley
Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by SirLove72: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
It's true only money cant make a Lady happy in a relationship but it's very hard for a typical Nigerian girl to respect a man that can't pay his bills or even hers, it's really hard....Financial Responsibility is a key given to Men by our poor & harsh economy in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by joenor(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
U go cry u this daughter of zion... why u feel say na carpenter he be? lol
Rorachy:
Wow! you nailed it. You must be a carpenter.
Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by boyjo: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
DouglasH92:
I have read comments from a lot of Nigerian men on this forum and other platforms on social media that basically assert that all women want from a man is money. These men believe that the only concern the average Nigerian girl has when dating or looking for a man to hook up with, is the size of his pocket. But is this really true? Of course not.

In my opinion, anyone who thinks this way has so stripped himself of any modicum of self worth or self-value and has heaved all this worth and value unto money, something external from himself. Such a person believes himself and his qualities not adequate enough to interest, intrigue, gratify or satisfy a woman, so he finds a savior in money to answer to all these needs.

Like let's be realistic here. Women are humans just like men are, and as humans women have needs other than monetary needs. They have qualities that they find attractive in the opposite sex that can interest them and satisfy a need, and cause them to invest themselves in such person. Money isn't everything. And I am not saying money isn't a criterion women look out for, but money isn't the only criterion like most men think, and most times it isn't even among the most important criteria. To be honest some women don't even place money high on their priority list when evaluating a man. There are other qualities that matter more and these qualities are subjective. There are women who would invest themselves in men that are intelligent, or men that are confident and hardworking, or men that are good looking and well groomed, or men that are highly skilled in a field that interests them, or men that are funny, witty or good with words, or men that are adventurous and well exposed, or men that know how to please a woman sexually. There are lot of qualities.

A relationship is a journey of different courses and there are women that love to explore these variety of courses based on their interests and likes. But when a man nests a flawed notion of women as just wanting a man that has money, then his reality begins to manifest just as he believes, and invariably these are the kind of women that he'll meet.

In my opinion, any man that thinks this way is either extremely ignorant or has low self esteem because he doesn't perceive himself as having qualities that can attract and keep women besides money. I mean for fucksake there are men who are being taken care of by their girlfriends. There are men their girlfriends would be willing to do anything for, whether monetarily or otherwise. In such cases it is definitely not money that's keeping her, then what is? Obviously it's other qualities the man possesses that she values higher than money.

Rarity is what separates the most sort out for from those who aren't sort out for. When you possess something that is valuable to someone, and that thing is rare to find, you will become extremely valuable to such person. Many people have money. Finding a man who has money these days is the easiest thing to do. Having money doesn't separate you from the crowd. What separates you from the crowd is the qualities you possess and to the degree you possess them. Instead of coming online to whine about how women only care about money, why not try developing your best qualities and use them to attract women. No one can love you if you don't love yourself first. No one can value you if you don't value yourself.

Funny enough, the men who whine about women and money usually got no dime!

Thank you ma brother for dropping this.
Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
truthsayer009:

And you must be a teacher, cuz you got Class cool
I'm a teacher for real.
Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by bolethings: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Well OP, in my own recent case, we dated less than 1 month and I knew her for less than 2 months. The second time we were meeting I told her about my sister in law who makes hair, she went and got me a debt of 12k, for someone you barely new. I took that in good faith, a month later another hair of 6k. Countless Pizza, Chicken Republic and KFC. Yet she broke up with me because the day she was supposed to come know my house clashed with my appointment with a client. She felt I took job over her. This is a 28 year old woman whom I had thought had some brains and should be willing to settle down. In all, I never got a dime from her. So tell me how would I think of women? We broke up last week.

The funny thing was her last statement to me " What have you ever done besides paying for my hair" So for a relationship that is barely a month old I should buy her a car abi?? Truth is there are good ones but majority are just selfish and greedy.

8 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by bidak(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Maybe not all girls but most , met one recently collected her number and the first time I called her she told me she was not feeling too well and she doesn't have money to buy drug, the second time I called her late at night she said she hasn't eaten all day, the third time she said she was sad because she needed to pay some money in school the following day....I had to stop calling her cos I don't Know what she will tell me next time I call

4 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by Herelefant(m): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
moscobabs:
What 90% ladies want from men is Money and what 90% of men want from women is sex

I dey lie?

Now consider the statistics....your mum, sister, and future daughter....where do your people fall?

90% or 10%

Are y'all that blessed, moral lottery winning family?

It is a hypothetical question...do or say as you please.....
Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by Herelefant(m): 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Will you keep quiet...
If 80% want money,what difference will the remaining 20% make..[/quote]

The Pareto principle states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by moscobabs(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Herelefant:

Now consider the statistics....your mum, sister, and future daughter....where do your people fall?

90% or 10%

Are y'all that blessed, moral lottery winning family?

It is a hypothetical question...do or say as you please.....
My mum,Sister and my future daughter belong to where you think your mum,sister(s) and your future daughter(s) belong

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by Precial419: 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Funny Thing Is Dat Boys R Complaining Abt Girls Everyday And The Girls R Complaining Everyday. I Dnt Knw Y U Drag This Matter, The Westerners Tag Nigerians As Fraudsters Bt We All Knw Dat We Are Nt All Fraudsters So Y Dnt We Use D Same Wisdom To Realise Nt All Girls R Slay Queens. When Its Time For The Guys To Marry Lets See If They Wil Post They R Marying Slay Queens. Moreover There Is No Brother Here Dat We Even Like Their Sisters To Marry A Pauper So Stop Acting Like Arseholes.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by Herelefant(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
Austinoiz:
Abeg who be this living-in-utopia guy sef?

Thinking that what you know is the globally accepted standard (we are talking about misogyny and sexism here), when you are rural as Bleep...nah, outback....nah cave dwelling.

Some ladies I know have a net worth higher than 95% of the Nigerian population...it ain't beaten and abused currency that they are looking for.

If ratchet is all around you, then maybe remove yourself from that environment. There are some focused gals who could change your life.

It's not a case of utopia.

I can go on, but since y'all have a problem with these ladies actively patting you down and extorting you, maybe start a support group, so you can share the same experiences, to help reinforce your theories.

Those guys without big banks, with good women.....well done!
Those guys with big banks, with all sorts of women......well done!
You are the winners, the 5% that the other 95% make look good!

To the '95%', if women want money, and men want sex....well, that is the oldest profession, no?
A solution is there, and obvious, yet you still fail and complain.

If na lie, na lie. Only truth hurts. Please begin the cursing and swearing...like I give a shite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by Michael004: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
[s]
DouglasH92:
I have read comments from a lot of Nigerian men on this forum and other platforms on social media that basically assert that all women want from a man is money. These men believe that the only concern the average Nigerian girl has when dating or looking for a man to hook up with, is the size of his pocket. But is this really true? Of course not.

In my opinion, anyone who thinks this way has so stripped himself of any modicum of self worth or self-value and has heaved all this worth and value unto money, something external from himself. Such a person believes himself and his qualities not adequate enough to interest, intrigue, gratify or satisfy a woman, so he finds a savior in money to answer to all these needs.

Like let's be realistic here. Women are humans just like men are, and as humans women have needs other than monetary needs. They have qualities that they find attractive in the opposite sex that can interest them and satisfy a need, and cause them to invest themselves in such person. Money isn't everything. And I am not saying money isn't a criterion women look out for, but money isn't the only criterion like most men think, and most times it isn't even among the most important criteria. To be honest some women don't even place money high on their priority list when evaluating a man. There are other qualities that matter more and these qualities are subjective. There are women who would invest themselves in men that are intelligent, or men that are confident and hardworking, or men that are good looking and well groomed, or men that are highly skilled in a field that interests them, or men that are funny, witty or good with words, or men that are adventurous and well exposed, or men that know how to please a woman sexually. There are lot of qualities.

A relationship is a journey of different courses and there are women that love to explore these variety of courses based on their interests and likes. But when a man nests a flawed notion of women as just wanting a man that has money, then his reality begins to manifest just as he believes, and invariably these are the kind of women that he'll meet.

In my opinion, any man that thinks this way is either extremely ignorant or has low self esteem because he doesn't perceive himself as having qualities that can attract and keep women besides money. I mean for fucksake there are men who are being taken care of by their girlfriends. There are men their girlfriends would be willing to do anything for, whether monetarily or otherwise. In such cases it is definitely not money that's keeping her, then what is? Obviously it's other qualities the man possesses that she values higher than money.

Rarity is what separates the most sort out for from those who aren't sort out for. When you possess something that is valuable to someone, and that thing is rare to find, you will become extremely valuable to such person. Many people have money. Finding a man who has money these days is the easiest thing to do. Having money doesn't separate you from the crowd. What separates you from the crowd is the qualities you possess and to the degree you possess them. Instead of coming online to whine about how women only care about money, why not try developing your best qualities and use them to attract women. No one can love you if you don't love yourself first. No one can value you if you don't value yourself.
[/s]Nonsense trash, trash, and trash.
Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by hedonistic: 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Herelefant:

The Pareto principle states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.

Logical fallacy (argumentum ad verecundiam, or 'Appeal to Authority').

The Pareto Principle is just that: A [subjective] principle. Not an objective law. So it is just as true (or even less true) as the 'principle' that says 'no romance without finance'... Therefore, it is illogical to assume that the Pareto Principle validates the OP's line of reasoning, or invalidates the counter argument of the majority of posters here.
Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by M3A16(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
A nice write up at the top there but this your opinion goes in a different way with that of General perspectives and for experience say, the power of money can never be overemphasized in a new and old relationship and the marraige itself but nevertheless it (money) is not everything.
Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by Herelefant(m): 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
hedonistic:

Shey na the same thing wey I dey think you dey talk about so? I know for sure that at least in Lagos, yahoo boys have ruined the market for most guys. Na them don scatter the babes market the same way wey the likes of Chelsea, Man City, PSG, and the other cash rich clubs don spoil the football market.

It's a big problem.

Hooking up a chick on the Island for a quick fix is now completely out of it. Basic bitches with average body and average looks sef go dey demand N30k, N40k, N50k. No thanks to the pu.s.s.y inflation caused by these boys.

Who wants to deal with that type of gal...you have just highlighted the type of market or pool you are fishing in.

What are your standards? I'm sure you have some.

Before I begin to climb stairs - elevator really (point of decreasing chance of return), I ask myself...will this chick say or do something that may make me wanna snap her neck? Could I tolerate her shortcomings in the morning?

I cannot do stupid...in fact, I prefer a lady/bad bitch who is ultra intelligent....I wanna learn, so, I fit listen to sensible opinions...

And when you think it's money they want, and know it's sex you want, go to the village or out of town....charter those that are to ur liking....upgrade their lives...your 5/10/20/50/100k will go further. Just remember that NO MEANS NO. So no abduction o
Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by Herelefant(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
hedonistic:

Logical fallacy (argumentum ad verecundiam, or 'Appeal to Authority').

The Pareto Principle is just that: A [subjective] principle. Not an objective law. So it is just as true (or even less true) as the 'principle' that says 'no romance without finance'... Therefore, it is illogical to assume that the Pareto Principle validates the OP's line of reasoning, or invalidates the counter argument of the majority of posters here.

Wouldn't normally reply.

I agree, but the audience is the audience. It is a failing society...when in Rome I guess.

Also, I believe you understand exactly what the OP is saying, and what I am saying...so to not waste my time or yours...are you being a pendant or a troll?
Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by hedonistic: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Herelefant:

Who wants to deal with that type of gal...you have just highlighted the type of market or pool you are fishing in.

What are your standards? I'm sure you have some.

Before I begin to climb stairs - elevator really (point of decreasing chance of return), I ask myself...will this chick say or do something that may make me wanna snap her neck? Could I tolerate her shortcomings in the morning?

I cannot do stupid...in fact, I prefer a lady/bad bitch who is ultra intelligent....I wanna learn, so, I fit listen to sensible opinions...

And when you think it's money they want, and know it's sex you want, go to the village or out of town....charter those that are to ur liking....upgrade their lives...your 5/10/20/50/100k will go further. Just remember that NO MEANS NO. So no abduction o

Oga shut up and face front. Online smooth operator with zero real life exposure.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by ebonflexy(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
DouglasH92:

This is true mostly in parts of the world NOT striken by poverty.
The women I run into personally in yankee could care less about your money.
What they look out for is if you are physically fit, can hold a convo and just being generally cool (in a not-trying-too-much kind of way).

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by tosyne2much(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
That's very true

Those who don't have what it takes to prove their worth to a lady usually see money as the only route to show their worth

If you know the dreams and visions you carry, ladies will always want to surround you even if you are not financially buoyant.

Guys who place so much emphasis on money to entice ladies are those that are suffering from low self esteem

5 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by Herelefant(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lol...when dey no born or raise me for here....that is why I find most of Nairaland utterly senseless. Just like Naija frustrates.

Not gna cock fight with you....no ego...just a vengeful attitude that is backed up...... I hate to even say that, sounds like a brat.

Shut up right? You are not in the top 2 percent globally, so by certification, I shouldn't be speaking to you, cos you are more or less a lost cause....so I should be quiet, and I will.

DM me to find out exactly what I will do, giving you maximum time to counter. You will understand that there is power and there is power mate. You are a commodity simple. I will move and touch you and yours in all ways just for fun.

Take this as evidence if you will...��������
Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
DouglasH92:

Use sex n replace money...... then vice versa with women too.
Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by blackcoffee(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
DouglasH92:

I am sure this post is not using naija babes as a case study buh na F9 to fall on you.
The average babea will automatically turn her bf to their father without a letter of adoption.
Reason why prostitution is spreading like wild fire because they believe no money,no love

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by Rick9(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Still waiting for a counter thread though.
Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by unmask: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
DouglasH92:

you see why your post will not be liked much....it is pure crap......I am sure you will say prostitutes are not in it for money
Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
I toasted one and after 2days she said " Can you help me with 1k". Na so I block am sharp sharp. That one na thief na. If I tell am say make we do something she go say no . grin

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
I'm a teacher for real.

Hmmm I know you teasing me.
Re: Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. by banio: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pay a lady 5k or 10k minimum and ask her to give u Mouth Action till U come, She will achieve it. But date a girl and ask her to do likewise, after U must have given her above 50k a week ago, she might say U are not serious, because she sees U as a mugu. The truth is that girls are after the money. With money and BOLDNESS U can control them. But with fine face, you can be in friend zone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / Upload Your Boo Pics Lets See Who Got It Natural / When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.