Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg - Business To Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg (80386 Views)

We Import Ukraine And German Piling Sheets / Pre Order & We Import Your Good From China,buy Your RMB With Us / We Buy White Cow Horn (#1500 to #1700 per KG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by avizk: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2018
Pls post the screenshot where you inform me that my goods are ready and I refuse to balance you.

My correct flat tummy tea not a wrong one.

Joecruise:

Well I can screenshot our last chat here,telling you that your good is ready.

Am a scam,but other people have gotten there goods and happy..

Wont quote you again,tell me your address would dispatch your goods to you and you balance up..

You forgot to tell the house how much I reduced your express shipping cost of 4 items
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by avizk: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2018
I even created a whatsapp group including the Lukman he is using to import just to get the issue solved, all he could do is to exit the group angrily.
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
We ship easily from usa and canada

Call/chat us up on 08103291056
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
More

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chat us up on whatsapp we are available 247 08103291056
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Call or chat us up for any item you need
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
More

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by avizk: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Don't present yourself to be scammed. Beware!

avizk:
BEWARE OF BABAT CARGO SYSTEMATIC SCAM!

It all started on Wednesday, 29th of November 2017,I contacted Ezekiel Omotosho Babatunde (081032691056) (ezex) to get me the following items
10 dz09
20 elm 327
50 flat tummy tea
3 bluetooth wireless earpiece

He promised that I will get all the goods in 4 days (sunday) being express shipping if I can make part of the payment that very day. He said they don’t work on Sunday so I will get my goods on Monday, 4th of December.

I also asked him if the products ordered for is inferior or not the correct one he said they have people in china to cross check that.
The quote he gave was 91,985 after negotiations.

I paid 45,000 on the 29th and expected the the goods on Monday 4th but this guy informed me that all the goods have arrived on Monday 18th of December but later said its only 10 pcs of dz09 and 20 pcs of elm 327 but I have to pay upto 80% before I can collect the goods after back & forth I paid another 40,000 making 85,000 out of 91,985 (92.4%). Then I collected the two items out of four.

I was later told on Tuesday 26th that the flat tummy tea has arrived on getting to collect the tea it turned out to be another thing entirely and this guy was contacted and he promised to rectify it very soon since then no communication until Friday 29th when he told me the earpiece has arrived but getting to ‘his office’ they denied and when I contacted him he said I have to pay the balance of 6,985 before collecting the earpiece when I still have 50 pcs of flat tummy tea with you.

Is this not a scam? Nairalanders pls beware of this guy and help me prevail on him to resolve my goods.

NOTE:
THIS GUY CLAIMED TO HAVE A CARGO COY BUT IT’S A LIE. HE HAS FORGOTTEN HE HAS GIVEN ME THE ADDRESS AT THE INITIAL STAGE OF OUR CONVERSATION, BECAUSE HENCEFORTH I HAVE BEEN ASKING HIM FOR THE ADDRESS HE HAS REFUSED TO GIVE IT OUT BECAUSE HE WAS NOT KNOWN THERE.

THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO BEARS THAT NAME EZEX BABAT CARGO. THE WORKERS OF THAT COY WERE LAUGHING AT ME WHEN I FIRST GOT THERE AND ASKED FOR HIM.

HE IS USING ONE MR LUKMAN @LSTAR4REAL TO IMPORT THAT ONE IS USINF ST PATRICK INTL.

LUKMAN (LSTAR4REAL) CONFIRMED TO ME THAT HE (EZEX) IS THE ONE THAT CAUSED THE DELAY IN GETTING THE GOODS DOWN TO LAGOS THAT HE HAS BEEN ASKING HIM FOR TRACKING NUMBER BUT HE DID NOT PRODUCE IT.

HE ALWAYS PRETEND AS IF HE IS NOT IN LAGOS WHENEVER YOU APPROACH HIM THAT YOU ARE AT WHERE TO COLLECT YOUR GOODS

HE IS ALWAYS RUDE AND USES UNGUARDED UTERANCES ON HIS CUSTOMERS WHEN THEY ARE DUE TO COLLECT THEIR GOODS.

WHEN HE GAVE ME A PERSONAL ACCOUNT NO, I ASKED WHY NOT COMPANY ACCOUNT HE SAID THE CHARGES ON THE COMPANY ACCOUNT IS TOO MUCH

HE ALWAYS FORMING TO HAVE SOME BOYS WORKING FOR HIM WHEREAS HE IS A STACK, UNEXPERIENCED FREELANCER.
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by probsolver: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
@
Ezex
Joecruise
Lstart4real

Guys, your integrity should be more important to you than a biz of less than #100k.

No matter what this kind of issue affects business. You need to act fast and resolve this @avizk issue and move on.

So far you didn't deny that he still has those products with you. He should know when to have them after almost 40 days.

To the best of your interest, I will advice you to state in clear terms how and when will he gets his remaining products.

Its a normal thing to get quarrel in biz a times but must be well managed.
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Girl wear

Price:35yuans - #2065

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
probsolver:
@
Ezex
Joecruise
Lstart4real

Guys, your integrity should be more important to you than a biz of less than #100k.

No matter what this kind of issue affects business. You need to act fast and resolve this @avizk issue and move on.

So far you didn't deny that he still has those products with you. He should know when to have them after almost 40 days.

To the best of your interest, I will advice you to state in clear terms how and when will he gets his remaining products.

Its a normal thing to get quarrel in biz a times but must be well managed.

Dont worry bro,nothing is affecting my business,want it to continue,do you know since when I told him his goods are ready...

The tea link he sent is from where I bought it,when it came he said that is not what he want,the Bluetooth earpiece ready ..

Bro am not that kind of person,do you know what it means to be a scammer and a liar to someone,he already knew I was without making his research

I prefer this case to be open like this,ask him to show you the last 7 convo between me and him on whatsapp was from my side here.As have said his goods are ready,he should let me know when he want it.

The work I do here is not only procurement that am getting funds from,he throught I ate or have eaten his money...posting links of products here,I know what I get from the suppliers of each link,if no procurement which is not the case here,have different ways I get customers,for him getting two products calling me names he should continue

Bro. Thanks for your advice
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
More

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
More

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (113) (Reply)

Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support / Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale / I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.