Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg - Business To Business (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg (81068 Views)

We Import Ukraine And German Piling Sheets / Pre Order & We Import Your Good From China,buy Your RMB With Us / We Buy White Cow Horn (#1500 to #1700 per KG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by avizk: 4:43am On Jan 09, 2018
BEWARE!!!

avizk:
BEWARE OF BABAT CARGO SYSTEMATIC SCAM!

It all started on Wednesday, 29th of November 2017,I contacted Ezekiel Omotosho Babatunde (081032691056) (ezex) to get me the following items
10 dz09
20 elm 327
50 flat tummy tea
3 bluetooth wireless earpiece

He promised that I will get all the goods in 4 days (sunday) being express shipping if I can make part of the payment that very day. He said they don’t work on Sunday so I will get my goods on Monday, 4th of December.

I also asked him if the products ordered for is inferior or not the correct one he said they have people in china to cross check that.
The quote he gave was 91,985 after negotiations.

I paid 45,000 on the 29th and expected the the goods on Monday 4th but this guy informed me that all the goods have arrived on Monday 18th of December but later said its only 10 pcs of dz09 and 20 pcs of elm 327 but I have to pay upto 80% before I can collect the goods after back & forth I paid another 40,000 making 85,000 out of 91,985 (92.4%). Then I collected the two items out of four.

I was later told on Tuesday 26th that the flat tummy tea has arrived on getting to collect the tea it turned out to be another thing entirely and this guy was contacted and he promised to rectify it very soon since then no communication until Friday 29th when he told me the earpiece has arrived but getting to ‘his office’ they denied and when I contacted him he said I have to pay the balance of 6,985 before collecting the earpiece when I still have 50 pcs of flat tummy tea with you.

Is this not a scam? Nairalanders pls beware of this guy and help me prevail on him to resolve my goods.

NOTE:
THIS GUY CLAIMED TO HAVE A CARGO COY BUT IT’S A LIE. HE HAS FORGOTTEN HE HAS GIVEN ME THE ADDRESS AT THE INITIAL STAGE OF OUR CONVERSATION, BECAUSE HENCEFORTH I HAVE BEEN ASKING HIM FOR THE ADDRESS HE HAS REFUSED TO GIVE IT OUT BECAUSE HE WAS NOT KNOWN THERE.

THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO BEARS THAT NAME EZEX BABAT CARGO. THE WORKERS OF THAT COY WERE LAUGHING AT ME WHEN I FIRST GOT THERE AND ASKED FOR HIM.

HE IS USING ONE MR LUKMAN @LSTAR4REAL TO IMPORT THAT ONE IS USINF ST PATRICK INTL.

LUKMAN (LSTAR4REAL) CONFIRMED TO ME THAT HE (EZEX) IS THE ONE THAT CAUSED THE DELAY IN GETTING THE GOODS DOWN TO LAGOS THAT HE HAS BEEN ASKING HIM FOR TRACKING NUMBER BUT HE DID NOT PRODUCE IT.

HE ALWAYS PRETEND AS IF HE IS NOT IN LAGOS WHENEVER YOU APPROACH HIM THAT YOU ARE AT WHERE TO COLLECT YOUR GOODS

HE IS ALWAYS RUDE AND USES UNGUARDED UTERANCES ON HIS CUSTOMERS WHEN THEY ARE DUE TO COLLECT THEIR GOODS.

WHEN HE GAVE ME A PERSONAL ACCOUNT NO, I ASKED WHY NOT COMPANY ACCOUNT HE SAID THE CHARGES ON THE COMPANY ACCOUNT IS TOO MUCH

HE ALWAYS FORMING TO HAVE SOME BOYS WORKING FOR HIM WHEREAS HE IS A STACK, UNEXPERIENCED FREELANCER.
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2018
http://m.1688.com/offer/524090323942.h :otml?spm=a26g8.7662792.1998744630.40

Moq 1
Price ¥830
Different colors available

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
avizk:
BEWARE!!!

Then come and collect your goods

Just know you dont have any goods with me again,I have scammed you

A reader said we should resolve this issue amicably,I told him would work on it...

After giving you $15 for express shipping of item of 4kg above....chairman continue your work

I dont post here for people to procure through me,common buying the items I get my cut from the supplier...

Continue,you are not the first person that has this big sense.sense man

Be spamming the thread,soon you will get banned,please dont even chat me up on whatsapp,since it cant be resolved amicably

No matter what you write here,would never reply you again.
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Dreamsking: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
avizk:
BEWARE!!!

Thanks for this information. I am new here and was about patronizing him. You saved me money and stress.
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Dreamsking: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
you have just confirmed to the whole world that you are not a professional business man.
How can you say all these to your client?
No matter the case, there are business ethics to follow.
Men, You cant ever get any business from me or anybody I know.

ezex:

A reader said we should resolve this issue amicably,I told him would work on it...

After giving you $15 for express shipping of item of 4kg above....chairman continue your work

I dont post here for people to procure through me,common buying the items I get my cut from the supplier...

Be spamming the thread,soon you will get banned,please dont even chat me up on whatsapp,since it cant be resolved amicably

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by avizk: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
You are dreaming!

I am fulfilled that you have really showed your true self to the whole world.

This is the first stage of how to deal with you.

When I am ready to collect either my goods or my money I will do that. How to do that is very simple. You will see it soon.

If you like don't be in Nigeria.

You want to settle amicably and you don't call or send any message.

I will teach and people arround you some lessons just wait and see. Yours will teach people of your type some lessons.

Okay you give me discount so that you can scam me.

[quote author=ezex post=64032964]

[/quote
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by avizk: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
You are welcome bro.

Pls save people arround you from him.

Dreamsking:

Thanks for this information. I am new here and was about patronizing him. You saved me money and stress.
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by toluxa1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
ezex:

Oga, this is quite unprofessional of you I just say. That is absolutely not the way to treat your customer under any circumstances. The eBays and the Amazons of today didn't get where they are by treating customers like this. What does it take to just resolve the issue and move on. The focus now is not even on the issue itself but on the way you're going about it. It's scary for new or prospective customers. So if I patronise you and something like this happens, this is how I'll be taken for granted and my goods held? You're even boasting that you're not getting money from procurement but cuts bla bla... Na wa o
Please rectify the issue.
Cheers.

Cc: FOD, puskin , naijacutee , dominique)
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
avizk:
You are welcome bro.

Pls save people arround you from him.

Lol..still transacted today,not getting money from people procurring through me only,let that sink into you...
Lol
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
toluxa1:

Oga, this is quite unprofessional of you I just say. That is absolutely not the way to treat your customer under any circumstances. The eBays and the Amazons of today didn't get where they are by treating customers like this. What does it take to just resolve the issue and move on. The focus now is not even on the issue itself but on the way you're going about it. It's scary for new or prospective customers. So if I patronise you and something like this happens, this is how I'll be taken for granted and my goods held?
Please rectify the issue.
Cheers.

Cc: FOD, puskin , naijacutee , dominique)

Thread closed.....tell your people to close the thread.

Bro please dont patronise me,procuring through me or not is not the only way I get money..

Bro,no one is God,I dont beg people as if am begging God.

If you feel is unprofessional help make it professional,you know we learn everyday

Will you be happy if someone that has gotten part of his/her goods from you just came up and labelled you a scam,even when I reduced rhe shipping to $15 for express instead of $48 usd

Our last chat on whatsapp he never replied..

Bro,whether you procure through me or not is not the problem,its the approach,as he as labelled me scam so let it be...

All his goods are ready has have said,since am a bad person,would have to collect the correct shipping fee from him not $15 for items of 4kg and above

I want the issue resolved,but he though he doing what is doing is spoiling business.

Bro,am human being all his goods is ready,but he said he doesnt want,so what do you want me do.

Attached is the earpiece I ordered for him,so what should I do,since he said he doesnt want.

From his scam write up,he is not collecting it,because when he came to get his first two goods he didnt see airplane going up and down

Bro,you too reason it,the first day he came with his scam story,had it been the thread was closed as he was calling different moderator to close the thread,do you know how many persons will be thinking about the money they gave me to procure for them,this man would have caused heart ache to so many people...bro please let it continue as long as he want

Thanks bro for your advise

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 10, 2018
Price ¥22.80
Moq 2pcs

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 10, 2018
Moq 12pcs
Price ¥14

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 10, 2018
Moq 2pcs
Price

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 10, 2018
To the general house,so sorry for some write up you have been seeing about scam from avizk.am not holding his goods,if he want his good he should pay up,all his goods are ready..

He was the one that sent me the links of what I procure for him,it was the only bluetooth earpiece I bought from my link..

As have said again,your good his ready,if you want it,you know what to do...

I can sha be begging,lying down for you to come get your goods.

If you want it pay up,it seems you want me to release the good to you without balancing,thereby blackmailing me with this your scam story.

I have lost counts of how many persons have procure for,issues definitely arise at one point or the other not related to only me,other shippers know what am talking about..

If you want to blackmail me with your scam story to God who made me if you dont balance up wont release the good and the shipping fee has to be the correct one,can not collect $15 for item of 4kg and above...

Any query or question or correction is welcomed
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 10, 2018
Price ¥28
Moq 4pcs

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 10, 2018
Moq 15pcs
Price ¥10

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 10, 2018
Price ¥20
Moq 2pcs

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 10, 2018
More

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (113) (Reply)

Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale / I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.