Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg - Business To Business (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg (80396 Views)

We Import Ukraine And German Piling Sheets / Pre Order & We Import Your Good From China,buy Your RMB With Us / We Buy White Cow Horn (#1500 to #1700 per KG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 10, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 10, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 10, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 10, 2018
Moq 2pcs
Price ¥13.90

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 10, 2018
Moq 2pcs
Price ¥24.5 in Naira #1446

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 10, 2018
@avizk refer to page 88 to clear this issue on ground
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2018
Goodmorning good people
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2018
Price ¥46.85
Moq 2pcs

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 10, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by probsolver: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2018

ezex:
Copied this from my thread on shipping from usa and uk

Mr avizk also realsolver your good is ready,pls pay up the remaining balance and your good would be delivered to you.you cant be blackmailing with your long scam story,that was what I was told by someone on this forum.pls pay the correct shipping fee and I will get exactly what you want for you....
Truth is bro,this your story is not affecting my business or the reason I post items here,still make my dols everyday

You have labelled me a scam which many people know am not,lets do things professional not,you know you said I was inexperienced in your scam write up,kindly pay the right shipping fee instead of the $15 I told you to pay,from then things would be done professionally and you will get exactly what was in the link you sent and everyone would see it here.

I will use express for it,chatted with the seller already,it was a mix up from their end.

Put this matter to rest and continue with your business

Cheers
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by avizk: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Oga, Its quite unfortunate that you allow this issue to get to this level due to your arrogance which is obvious in all your responses and private chats.

I am ready to payup if you decide to withdraw the discount JUST for peace to reign. The balance is $13 since I have paid $15 before.

The issue now is I can't allow myself to lured in making payment without getting my goods again. Just as you asked me to pay #20k second time but I paid #40k just to get my goods but this is where we are when you get money.

So, get the goods I pay before collection or I pay to Lukman your brother. I still have some confidence in him.
ezex:
Copied this from my thread on shipping from usa and uk

Mr avizk also realsolver your good is ready,pls pay up the remaining balance and your good would be delivered to you.you cant be blackmailing with your long scam story,that was what I was told by someone on this forum.pls pay the correct shipping fee and I will get exactly what you want for you....
Truth is bro,this your story is not affecting my business or the reason I post items here,still make my dols everyday

You have labelled me a scam which many people know am not,lets do things professional not,you know you said I was inexperienced in your scam write up,kindly pay the right shipping fee instead of the $15 I told you to pay,from then things would be done professionally and you will get exactly what was in the link you sent and everyone would see it here.

I will use express for it,chatted with the seller already,it was a mix up from their end.

Put this matter to rest and continue with your business

Cheers
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by avizk: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2018
Thanks bro.

toluxa1:

Oga, this is quite unprofessional of you I just say. That is absolutely not the way to treat your customer under any circumstances. The eBays and the Amazons of today didn't get where they are by treating customers like this. What does it take to just resolve the issue and move on. The focus now is not even on the issue itself but on the way you're going about it. It's scary for new or prospective customers. So if I patronise you and something like this happens, this is how I'll be taken for granted and my goods held? You're even boasting that you're not getting money from procurement but cuts bla bla... Na wa o
Please rectify the issue.
Cheers.

Cc: FOD, puskin , naijacutee , dominique)
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Moq 2pcs
Price ¥55

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Moq 20pcs
Price ¥48.80

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Moq 2pcs
Price ¥45

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
More

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 11, 2018
Moq 2pcs
Price ¥36

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 11, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 11, 2018
Moq 2pcs
Price ¥40

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 11, 2018
Moq 3pcs
Price ¥35

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 11, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 11, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 11, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 11, 2018

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Moq 2pcs
Price ¥45

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bro avizk please send the pictures of the particular tea you want,let me show the seller.send here or to my whatsapp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (113) (Reply)

Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support / Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale / I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.