Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August (1926 Views)

N-power Batch C: See Simple Steps To Take Your Test With Ease, Know Your Score / Good Afternoon, If You Haven't Written Your Tests, Please Log In To Write It Now / Good Morning,if You Haven't Written Your Test, Please Log In To Write Your Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by npowerng: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good afternoon,

If you haven't written your test, please log in to write your test between now and 23.59pm, August 31st, 2017.There will be no extension.
Remember if you are able to log in with your BVN and phone number, then your BVN records match your application.
Where you can't log in, it simply means your BVN records don't match your application and your application journey has come to an end.

#NPowerNG

Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by jwals: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Noted, in the main time u need to see Creative @ it peak

A Nairalander Built A Masterpiece E-gov Website Sample For His State Government

https://www.nairaland.com/4017198/nairalander-built-masterpiece-e-gov-website
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by serverconnect(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Reminding those that have not written. What will be the faith of those that are through with their test?
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by serverconnect(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
What is the criteria for carefully selecting those that merit the list? When will the applicant fully resume duty after selection? Because N-Power officials should have harmonise date for this. Kudos to Npower they are really doing a nice job.
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by npowerng: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
serverconnect:
What is the criteria for carefully selecting those that merit the list? When will the applicant fully resume duty after selection? Because N-Power officials should have harmonise date for this. Kudos to Npower they are really doing a nice job.

We will update ALL our Social Media Channels with next steps soon, Just keep calm.
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by npowerng: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
serverconnect:
Reminding those that have not written. What will be the faith of those that are through with their test?

We will update ALL our Social Media Channels with next steps soon.
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by PrinceFola(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good work NPOWER.....
As we patiently waiting for Pre Selection and physical verification.... #GodBlessNpower #GodblessPMB #GodblessFederalRepublicOfNigeria...
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by npowerng: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
PrinceFola:
Good work NPOWER.....
As we patiently waiting for Pre Selection and physical verification.... #GodBlessNpower #GodblessPMB #GodblessFederalRepublicOfNigeria...

Thank you.
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by PrinceFola(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
npowerng:

Thank you.
You're welcome
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by serverconnect(m): 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
npowerng:

We will update ALL our Social Media Channels with next steps soon, Just keep calm.

Okay ma'am.
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by ayommy12: 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
npowerng:
Good afternoon,

If you haven't written your test, please log in to write your test between now and 23.59pm, August 31st, 2017.There will be no extension.
Remember if you are able to log in with your BVN and phone number, then your BVN records match your application.
Where you can't log in, it simply means your BVN records don't match your application and your application journey has come to an end.

#NPowerNG

I love the transparency and the smooth running of this program. Good job so far.

I only wrote my N-Teach Assessment test and selected my device choice coz I didn't pick any of the computer programs while registering but when I logged in today, I saw messages saying I have more quiz pending, see it below:

" You have quizzes that are due

Quiz: Database, Programming, Networking Related Skills Quiz

This quiz will close at Thursday, 31 August 2017, 11:59 PM

No attempts have been made on this quiz

Quiz: Animation, Graphic, CGI Related Skills

No attempts have been made on this quiz"

I don't understand, hope am safe....
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by FiveNaira: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please, I have not been able to select a device. When I click "select device", it keeps taking me back to the previous page
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by farouk1989: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pls npower ng.... Those dat selected special skill,are they to write d 2 tests,dats "graphics" and "programming"? because I only selected "graphics" in my application and I wrote d "normal test" and d test on "graphics" only...please shed more light on dat . tanks
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by xxgig(m): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
npowerng:

Please is device selection Compulsory?
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by Ibukune(m): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2017
npowerng:
Good afternoon,

#NPowerNG

Pls I wrote the test early this month but my page still says 'you have a test due for completion.....' Does that mean I didn't submit or do the right thing ? Pls help check the attached picture. Waiting for ya response.

Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by npowerng: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2017
Ibukune:

Pls I wrote the test early this month but my page still says 'you have a test due for completion.....' Does that mean I didn't submit or do the right thing ? Pls help check the attached picture. Waiting for ya response.

That simply means you didn't write the stem test. As you already know it's not compulsory.
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by npowerng: 8:39am On Aug 29, 2017
xxgig:
Please is device selection Compulsory?
No sir . You can still select device later.
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by npowerng: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2017
farouk1989:
Pls npower ng.... Those dat selected special skill,are they to write d 2 tests,dats "graphics" and "programming"? because I only selected "graphics" in my application and I wrote d "normal test" and d test on "graphics" only...please shed more light on dat . tanks
The stem test is not compulsory.
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by npowerng: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2017
ayommy12:

I love the transparency and the smooth running of this program. Good job so far.

I only wrote my N-Teach Assessment test and selected my device choice coz I didn't pick any of the computer programs while registering but when I logged in today, I saw messages saying I have more quiz pending, see it below:

That simply means you didn't write the stem test. As you already know it's not compulsory.
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by npowerng: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2017
FiveNaira:
Please, I have not been able to select a device. When I click "select device", it keeps taking me back to the previous page
Good day sir, You can try using another device or browser.
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by Ibukune(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2017
npowerng:

Thanks for your prompt response, those that mean that my application is on track and I should just relax and await the shortlisting?
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by npowerng: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2017
Ibukune:

Thanks for your prompt response, those that mean that my application is on track and I should just relax and await the shortlisting?

Yes please
Re: Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August by npowerng: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2017
ayommy12:

It's not compulsory sir.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? / Now In Lagos,we Need Workers. / Oracle, Java Or Cisco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.