Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (37167 Views)

Alex Iwobi: Why I Left Arsenal For Everton / Chelsea Agrees £115m Fee With Real Madrid For Eden Hazard / Chelsea Agrees A Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-chamberlain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Yusfunoble(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
angry angry

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by LorDBolton(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sorry o... But can ox pass? Can be shoot? Can he head ball? Can he tackle? Can he stay fit?
English players are sooo frigging average Chelsea only need him to comeplete home grown quota ....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by samchild(m): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
This is wicked from chelsea
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by RealityShot: 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wow! Wenger REALLY?!
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by LesbianBoy(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Arsenal is crazy o! One of their best players na him dem sell so grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by frankmoney(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
NameCheckers:
income purposes
the thing still they shock me , it's a very lousy reason , upon all the income reasons they are not among the top 3 richest clubs , trophies them no dey win

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by zagadat1: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
So who is he gonna bench in the chelsea team?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by LesbianBoy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
zagadat1:
So who is he gonna bench in the chelsea team?

Victor Moses! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Coldfeets: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Arsenal is crazy o! One of their best players na him dem sell so grin grin grin grin

Arsenal needs the money.

If they don't sell now, the Ox-guy will leave for FREE next year.

Arsenal don't want that.

Same thing for Alexis Sanchez.
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Dannydaking007(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
We are tired already of Oxlade, with his nonchalant performance against Liverpool, it's obvious he doesn't want to stay at Arsenal anymore, Wwnger please allow him to go

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by amdx21: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Chelsea need to sign English homegrown players that's why they are also after Barkley and drinkwater. Each Premier League team needs at least 8 homegrown players that's the rule.

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Sammypedro18(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
Tomorrow e go be Sanchez turn to ball out.... He's definitely going to City dis window or free next window!.. #WengerOut

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Who him wan kon bench?jonsing guy him no even happy say Liverpool contact am,you go rust for that Chelsea abeg Lemar show

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by debque(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
amdx21:
Chelsea need to sign English homegrown players that's why they are also after Barkley and drinkwater. Each Premier League team needs at least 8 homegrown players that's the rule.
chelsea v signed drink water
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by abbey621(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
wunmi590:
I am,not a Chelsea fan, but honestly truth be told, this is real misplaced priority, they don't need this guy in their team.

What is Conte thinking?

BTW: Arsene Wenger, seeing his player moving to Chelsea after lossing two matches in a row, would be like.

Make unah kuku kill me grin

You are definitely not a Chelsea fan otherwise you would realize how crazy the market is right now and we have a very depleted squad. This signing takes care of two problem, a cover for Moses and a speedster capable of getting into the box.

12 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by zoomman(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
veekid:
Now it's confirmed! Arsene Wenger is an old fool
Foolish Fool u meant......
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Sheun001(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
debque:

not sure its on this earth maybe on mars
fake news carriers
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by silkytouch(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good riddance!
Just popular because he is English and not because he adds any real value to the team. Calling him average is to flatter him AOC is below average.

9 goals in 6 seasons, even Metersacker and Koscielny have scored up to that amount of goals each over the same period of time.

An attacking Midfielder that can not score nor assist, is that one an attacking midfielder?

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by amdx21: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
debque:
They need to sign more before the transfer deadline cos they loaned out many of their home grown players. In their last 2 matches there was no single English player on the pitch and only one on the bench.
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Coldfeets: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
silkytouch:
Good riddance!
Just popular because he is English and not because he adds any real value to the team. Calling him average is to flatter him AOC is below average.

9 goals in 6 seasons, even Metersacker and Koscielny have scored up to that amount of goals each over the same period of time.

An attacking Midfielder that can not score nor assist, is that one an attacking midfielder?

You sound like an ANGRY and DISAPPOINTED ass-nal fan.

Abeg chillax.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by izombie(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
wunmi590:
I am,not a Chelsea fan, but honestly truth be told, this is real misplaced priority, they don't need this guy in their team.

What is Conte thinking?

BTW: Arsene Wenger, seeing his player moving to Chelsea after lossing two matches in a row, would be like.

Make unah kuku kill me grin
i think its a really good signing for chelsea. Chamberlain is a very good player.

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by kelvin91: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Chelsea sold matic for $40 and bought our crap for $35 million LOL!!!!!
Chelsea I don't know what you guys are smoking over there ........

Signing a player who scored only 9 goals in 6 seasons......hahahahahahahaha.........
Can he pass = NO
Can he Score= NO
Can he dribble = YES
Can he fry his hair = YES...............Chelsea thanks for buying him anyway because that money offered was not turning down for a player DAT does not have any vision, no finish product ,,.............

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by ritababe(f): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
just a rumour, not official
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Sheun001(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
ritababe:
just a rumour, not official
the agreement of the fee is official
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by CaptPlanet(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
If not for the whole English/homegrown thingy, we dont need OX.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by IloveTrump(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Narldon:

ARSENAL PLAYERS NET WORTH

P. Cech = 10m
Monreal =2m
Kosielny =5m
Bellarin = 3m
Mustafi = 30m
Chamberlain = 7m
Ramsey = 8 m
Welbek = 13m
Ozil = 40m
Lacazate = 44m
Xakha = 4m
Walcott = 4m
Giroud =6m
Sanchez = 38m

Total = 222m

NEYMAR = 222m

MORAL LESSON...

One good head is better than many foolish ones

smiley

you are a misplaced fool.
comparing overhype neymar with sanchez , two time copa america winner. are you OK. your case is in IDP camp.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by bamisepeters(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
julioralph:
Is this Guy really needed at Chelsea
I am also asking this same question. But you know there is FA, Carling cup too, he eill do that job.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by SirHenry105(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
They can all go, Wenger got his eyes on one person alone...........................

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by silkytouch(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Coldfeets:

You sound like an ANGRY and DISAPPOINTED ass-nal fan.

Abeg chillax.

You said so yourself my brother, I'm a football fan and I always analyse without bias.
All AOC does is run, dribble and lose the ball...

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Sanchez01: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Pele oh grin cheesy grin grin grin

Come join Manchester United
Choi! You have started tormenting people too grin
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by optimus09: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
kelvin91:
Chelsea sold matic for $40 and bought our crap for $35 million LOL!!!!!
Chelsea I don't know what you guys are smoking over there ........

Signing a player who scored only 9 goals in 6 seasons......hahahahahahahaha.........
Can he pass = NO
Can he Score= NO
Can he dribble = YES
Can he fry his hair = YES...............Chelsea thanks for buying him anyway because that money offered was not turning down for a player DAT does not have any vision, no finish product ,,.............
Eyah e pain u.list them all and i ll be her to see who ur delluded coach will buy.wait!!!!!!he wont buy any.Chamberlin is a workaholic and dats y i love him coming.watch the mastro turn him around. tongue grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Sheun001(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
silkytouch:

You said so yourself my brother, I'm a football fan and I always analyse without bias.
All AOC does is run, dribble and lose the ball...

yeah but I need an alternative in RWB cux of Carling cup etc
and should in case Moses picks suspension or injury

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis / Floyd Mayweather's 10 Most Expensive Cars In Pictures / Samuel Eto'o Is New Cameroon Football Federation President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.