Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (37165 Views)

Alex Iwobi: Why I Left Arsenal For Everton / Chelsea Agrees £115m Fee With Real Madrid For Eden Hazard / Chelsea Agrees A Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-chamberlain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by espn(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
ARSENAL PLAYERS NET WORTH

P. Cech = 10m
Monreal =2m
Kosielny =5m
Bellarin = 3m
Mustafi = 30m
Chamberlain = 7m
Ramsey = 8 m
Welbek = 13m
Ozil = 40m
Lacazate = 44m
Xakha = 4m
Walcott = 4m
Giroud =6m
Sanchez = 38m

Total = 222m

NEYMAR = 222m
MORAL LESSON...
One good head is better than many foolish ones

smiley

[/b][/quote]LOL
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by FrankFrenzy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
wunmi590:
I am,not a Chelsea fan, but honestly truth be told, this is real misplaced priority, they don't need this guy in their team.

What is Conte thinking?

BTW: Arsene Wenger, seeing his player moving to Chelsea after lossing two matches in a row, would be like.

Make unah kuku kill me grin

He is an English man, Chelsea need at least an English player in their first team to balance their squad in line with FA guidelines.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by wunmi590(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
izombie:
i think its a really good signing for chelsea. Chamberlain is a very good player.

You are very right bro, I like the guy, but he's that kind guy that needs to be playing 90min.
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by wunmi590(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
abbey621:

You are definitely not a Chelsea fan otherwise you would realize how crazy the market is right now and we have a very depleted squad. This signing takes care of two problem, a cover for Moses and a speedster capable of getting into the box.

You are right thou, but i still think he should have given more chances to their junior team, and try to build players, and let Moses do his thing.

As it is now Moses chances would be more more limited, because Conte would want to give chamber chance to also play

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by wunmi590(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
FrankFrenzy:

He is an English man, Chelsea need at least an English player in their first team to balance their squad in line with FA guidelines.

Ok, bt remember that Moses chance would now be limited, he can as well promote a young sharp from their fidder team and blend him up
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by FrankFrenzy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
amdx21:

They need to sign more before the transfer deadline cos they loaned out many of their home grown players. In their last 2 matches there was no single English player on the pitch and only one on the bench.

Fabregas and Victor Moses are considered as England players because they are home grown and therefore enjoy the rights and privileges of English players
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by spenca: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Guy just ended his career or better still delayed any prospect
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Panama07: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
wunmi590:

Ok, bt remember that Moses chance would now be limited, he can as well promote a young sharp from their fidder team and blend him up

100% good signing if Conte wanna stick with current Cheleas formation. Remember moses can not play every game plus UCL without fatigue.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by wunmi590(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Panama07:

100% good signing if Conte wanna stick with current Cheleas formation. Remember moses can not play every game plus UCL without fatigue.

True cool

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by kruusy: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
arsenal fans sorry oh....kpeele no....it keeps getting bad
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Panama07: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
wunmi590:
I am,not a Chelsea fan, but honestly truth be told, this is real misplaced priority, they don't need this guy in their team.

What is Conte thinking?

BTW: Arsene Wenger, seeing his player moving to Chelsea after lossing two matches in a row, would be like.

Make unah kuku kill me grin

100% good signing if Conte wanna stick with current Cheleas formation. Remember moses can not play every game plus UCL without fatigue. A very good substitute for Moses
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by abbey621(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
wunmi590:

You are right thou, but i still think he should have given more chances to their junior team, and try to build players, and let Moses do his thing.

As it is now Moses chances would be more more limited, because Conte would want to give chamber chance to also play

Moses is a starter, OX was just bought as a replacement and to fill up the Homegrown requirements, unless Moses loses form, Ox won't be a starter. Yes the youth should be given chances but that position had nobody close to Moses quality, not even close!
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Panama07: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
wunmi590:

Really shocked Its not about Moses bro... It's about CFC!!

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by stagger: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
abbey621:

You are definitely not a Chelsea fan otherwise you would realize how crazy the market is right now and we have a very depleted squad. This signing takes care of two problem, a cover for Moses and a speedster capable of getting into the box.

He does not know his club Chelsea sold/loaned out 26 players. They have only signed 5 or so and Champions League, League Cup, FA Cup, etc are all coming. Players have to be registered for competitions as well. Too many fans just mope around and do not understand the inner workings of the game.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by muzzol: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
CaptPlanet:
If not for the whole English/homegrown thingy, we dont need OX.

You don't have to be English to qualify as homegrown...that is why Fabregas is an homegrown player

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Panama07: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
abbey621:

Moses is a starter, OX was just bought as a replacement and to fill up the Homegrown requirements, unless Moses loses form, Ox won't be a starter.Yes the youth should be given chances but that position had nobody close to Moses quality, not even close

You can't be too sure bro, Moses only played a season so far in that position meaning someone else can do more!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by ipledge10(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
I see lot people say we don't need chamberlain, what happens if Moses have injury

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Narldon:

P. Cech = 10m Monreal =2m Kosielny =5m Bellarin = 3m Mustafi = 30m Chamberlain = 7m Ramsey = 8 m Welbek = 13m Ozil = 40m Lacazate = 44m Xakha = 4m Walcott = 4m Giroud =6m Sanchez = 38m
Total = 222m
NEYMAR = 222m

MORAL LESSON...
smiley
You got it all wrong. that's not N.J net worth.. Stop trolling.
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by akintho(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=Narldon post=59912307][b]
P. Cech = 10m Monreal =2m Kosielny =5m Bellarin = 3m Mustafi = 30m Chamberlain = 7m Ramsey = 8 m Welbek = 13m Ozil = 40m Lacazate = 44m Xakha = 4m Walcott = 4m Giroud =6m Sanchez = 38m
Total = 222m
NEYMAR = 222m

MORAL LESSON...
smiley

lol...sister take am easy
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by julioralph(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
bamisepeters:
I am also asking this same question. But you know there is FA, Carling cup too, he eill do that job.
cheesy Thats good then, he knows he'll have to start from the bench most times.
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Panama07: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
ipledge10:
I see lot people say we don't need chamberlain, what happens if Moses have injury

Don't mind them... they are only supporting Moses because he is from Nigeria. Moses is a good player but only him should not play that position for the whole season, there should be a team rotation

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Panama07: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
julioralph:

cheesy Thats good then, he knows he'll have to start from the bench most times.

Says who ?
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by ipledge10(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
Panama07:

Don't mind them... they are only supporting Moses because he is from Nigeria. Moses is a good player but only him should not play that position for the whole season, there should be a team rotation
as at now Moses is the most important player in Chelsea, because he is irreplaceable. We actually need someone that fit his position. So many quack fans on nl
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by kelvin91: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
optimus09:

Eyah e pain u.list them all and i ll be her to see who ur delluded coach will buy.wait!!!!!!he wont buy any.Chamberlin is a workaholic and dats y i love him coming.watch the mastro turn him around. tongue grin grin grin

Dey there and be telling your self that one ........believe Chamberlain sale has always been one of the news I want to hear in arsenal ...
Even self I am so surprised he stayed up to this moment... Well dats arsenal for u any tin can happy ...............believe his stay in arsenal was long over dued .....so I am greatful to Chelsea for picking him up for $35 million ...thanks chelshit ..and remember he is an injury prone player so when he starts picking up his injury ....come and call am in my house eating my popcorn and Pepsi .................Chelsea awon werey
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Panama07: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
ipledge10:
as at now Moses is the most important player in Chelsea, because he is irreplaceable. We actually need someone that fit his position. So many quack fans on nl

grin grin grin If Moses is the most important player, what about Hazard, Kante shocked shocked shocked

NOBODY IS IRREPLACEABLE!!!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by scovic11: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Carragher: "I'll say it again... Arsenal are cowards!"
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by julioralph(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Panama07:

Says who ?

Says Julio!!!

Now point out the person you'll drop from the starting XI
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by princealexndre(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
We don't need Alex-oxlade charmberline
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by ruzell86: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
silkytouch:

You said so yourself my brother, I'm a football fan and I always analyse without bias.
All AOC does is run, dribble and lose the ball...

He loses the ball because he is in Arsenal. I'm quite sure it won't the same game at Chelsea.

Conte will hitch him to his best, see V. Moses. We need AOC's speed, dribbling skill and pace in CFC.

It's a good and promising buy I think.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by FrankFrenzy(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
muzzol:

You don't have to be English to qualify as homegrown...that is why Fabregas is an homegrown player
Very correct, but how many non English Home grown midfielders are available in the market?
Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by scholes23(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
So the ox blood will soon become an ox blue

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain by Panama07: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
julioralph:

Says Julio!!!

Now point out the person you'll drop from the starting XI

He can always compete with Moses... Same thing happened to William and Pedro. William always start ahead of Pedro but starting from bench when return from his "time-off" because of his mother's death.

All Ox need is one good performance when given chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manchester United Appoints Ralf Rangnick As Interim Manager (Pix) / Shakhtar Donetsk's Junior Coach Killed In Ukraine Crisis / Floyd Mayweather's 10 Most Expensive Cars In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.