Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? (10365 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Last Phone Choice / The Last Phone You Will Ever Use. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by laborious(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2017
Any time I remember I feel like crying..#lilwaynesvoice.. Obubra nysc orientaion camp, iphone6s plus, I never even put sim inside the phone, just used it to capture moments, and a bastards stole it some how...that was how camp ended for me sha...the babe tripping for me cm follow persin with samsung s6 go....lol day one no really pain me sha because na phone she like no be me...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by horlakunle25(m): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2017
Lost mine 3month ago!! @ a local joint afer consuming so many pastic orijin, time to go house don reach I jst left d fone on top d chair wey I take sidon.....! I come back after abt 1hr......! D rest na story! I miss my 8g memory card of 4yrs.
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by XKZ(m): 8:52am On Aug 29, 2017
Was in an accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge, phone fell out of my hand during the process. After things had calmed down went back and searched the vehicle and surrounding area but couldn't find it. Called it but it wasn't ringing.

Possibly I couldn't see it because my glasses got broken... but after I told some members of the crowd that gathered what I was looking for, they were able to find my smashed glasses but not the phone.
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by nenergy(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2017
9jatatafo:
My HP slate 7 voice tab had charging problem, took it to computer village for repairs, I gave it to the engineer and went to eat, lo and behold when I came back, engineer said phone has been stolen. I was mad!!!

It got most missing in his custody. Did he have a shop or road side? How was it resolved?
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Ibenny(f): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
The same thing happened to my villa mate back in school. She was sitting alone outside the villa at night (10pm) playing game on her phone and a thief sneaked behind her and snatched her phone. She held the guy and shouted "ole ole" thinking we would all rush out to mob the thief but her plan failed her because we all dashed into our various rooms with the speed of light for safety cheesy

The thief got furious and stabbed her to coma with a Smiroff Ice bottle . She almost died that night because three hospitals rejected her

It's not a good idea to wrestle with thieves because you don't know if they are armed or not

People told me this after...
They were even saying I should have shouted for help...I just dey look them, cos I know I where shouting then and no one came out... sad
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Getintouch2004(m): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2017
Ibenny:
Robbers demanded for it, I refused to give it to them...I had to fight for it like Jake Chan grin
At the end, I got stabbed on my right hand and they forcefully took the phone...
What humans can do for smartphones cry

That was a very dangerous gamble you played there. The phone ain't worth your life dear.

What if they had stabbed you in the neck or chest? God forbid.

Next time, just give them the phone and the earphone sef. You can even tell them to wait for you to get the charger for them grin

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Sijo01(f): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2017
Some uncircumcised bamboo busted our house November 4 2016 and robbed us of our valuables cry
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by toocoded: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2017
Well not me but ma mother....Grandma lost her infinix hot phone in Church On Easter Sunday and she cried for 2 days but she has a Nokia now grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Skyken99(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2017
A friend of mine lost hers in a lecture room .
She plugged her phone and was busy filng merit awards .
After filing te form ,she realized her phone is no longer where she plugged it.

SHOCKED she ran Wild!

She recovered the phone though.
It was her coursemate that took the phone
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by tosyne2much(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2017
Ibenny:

People told me this after...
They were even saying I should have shouted for help...I just dey look them, cos I know I where shouting then and no one came out... sad

Did he stab you with a knife?
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Mosesoly(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2017
my phone was removed from my pocket on the 4th of August at iyanaiba,but this same august i have 2phones already, one from npower and the other one i bought, now i go around with my bag, because of those thieves
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by blackbelt(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2017
Someone bedwet on it

1 Like

Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by tosyne2much(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2017
Getintouch2004:

That was a very dangerous gamble you played there. The phone ain't worth your life dear.

Next time, just give them the phone and the earphone sef. You can even tell them to wait for you to get the charger for them grin
Abi ooooo.. What every thief demands is loyalty and submissiveness cheesy . When you're loyal to them, they will barely harm you
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Ibenny(f): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Did he stab you with a knife?

No, but with a bottle.
He broke the bottle in my present...
At first, I was like 'what's this one doing' grin
Then my brain boot, then I knew he was a robber
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2017
Since I started using phones, I've lost more than 5 phones. Misplaced two in a month but the last one pained me most. grin

I bought a BlackBerry Curve, white at Callous Miller in PH for 28K then...the next day I decided to help my Aunt deliver a birthday cake she baked, boarded a cab and was the only occupant on the front seat 'cause of the Cake. Got to my destination but felt something was missing, I immediately touched my pocket but couldn't find the phone, I raced towards the cab driver and the dude drove off on seeing I was approaching him, I almost cried 'cause I just bought the phone.

Got another BlackBerry from my boyfriend then, sent the pin to the one I lost a friend's request and he received it. I had to flirt with the dude just to get my phone back and we became friends. He didn't suspect what was coming for him, we arranged to go clubbing of which I don't do and he came to pick me up with a friend, I've already arranged with the youth CSO of my hood on what was about to happen. grin To cut the whole story short; I got back my phone with the aid of IMEI pin on the carton which matched what was on the phone. Later sold it for 10k 'cause of the nature, lol, the dude left embarrassed but claimed he bought it.

Then, don't steal a blackberry phone 'cause if the owner comes for you, you'll be gotten in no time. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by jmanity: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2017
After a night of hanging out with friends, I came back home without any sign of my phone, I couldn't remember if I left it on the table in the pub where I sat or if it fell off my pocket in the cab on my way home.
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Ibenny(f): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2017
Getintouch2004:

Hahaha..its not easy o
Especially when you remember how you worked tirelessly then finally decided to get a phone.
One just have to pray we don't encounter such again smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by litaninja(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2017
Didn't lose it. Its back home awaiting disposal. Same with the one before that.
How do people lose phones sef?
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Hyinkar97(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2017
Got both phones stolen in one night while sleeping. We were 3 in the room and the 4 phones were stolen, including the money in our wallets.
We all slept around 11pm, we woke up to charge our phones around 1am. Slept back, then discovered our phones stolen around 3am. No one could explain how it happened till date.
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by tosyne2much(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2017
Ibenny:

No, but with a bottle.
He broke the bottle in my present...
At first, I was like 'what's this one doing' grin
Then my brain boot, then I knew he was a robber
You get mind sha.. These bastards don't mind taking one's life for a phone that doesn't even cost up to 10k cheesy
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by jmanity: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2017
Hyinkar97:
Got both phones stolen in one night while sleeping. We were 3 in the room and the 4 phones were stolen, including the money in our wallets.
We all slept around 11pm, we woke up to charge our phones around 1am. Slept back, then discovered our phones stolen around 3am. No one could explain how it happened till date.

Its obvious that one person out of the 3 of you stole the phone.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by ojutiku1: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2017
last35:
Inside chapel at futminna Niger state. It was during the closing hymn, I stood up With the phone on my seat and I was obtained.

Bosso or GK?
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Ibenny(f): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
You get mind sha.. These bastards don't taking one's life for a phone that doesn't even cost up to 10k cheesy
Abi na... smiley
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Hyinkar97(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2017
jmanity:

Its obvious that one person out of the 3 of you stole the phone.
Not at all. We are school mates and we've known each other 3 years now. In fact, I'm the only one that's gotten a new phone since our phones got stolen in April.
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2017
It fell into the sea.
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by fratermathy(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2017
Ephort:
Gave mine to my babe cuz I wanted a new phone. It got spoilt months after. She hardly can use phone for more than 4 months.

I can relate. I have a girl that ends up spoiling her phones no more than 3 months after she gets them. I don buy her phone or dash am my old one tire.

Even laptop sef nor dey last for her hand. Something must spoil. I told her she has a spiritual problem.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by shaybebaby(f): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2017
Upgraded to a new phone with a two year contract(£42 monthly) which began in September 2015. May 2016 on the last day of exams, went to loo, put the phone on the hand dryer to wash my hands after. Forgot it and left the exam hall.

Remembered about 20 minutes later and ran back, the phone had vanished.

The painful part is that a year and half later, I'm still paying that 42 quid monthly for a phone I no longer have. In two weeks, I'll be free. cry

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2017
I sold it
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Getintouch2004(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2017
Ibenny:

Hahaha..its not easy o
Especially when you remember how you worked tirelessly then finally decided to get a phone.
One just have to pray we don't encounter such again smiley

Phone theft in school then was on a daily basis, especially at night. Was accustomed with such a dilemma with the thief pointing a shining object on my forehead, threatening to shoot me. Nne i had no option than to give him my very cherished phone then.

The devil even wanted me to wrestle with him Lol, cos i already had my adrenaline all pumping.

I utterly said NO to my village people sha. grin grin grin

So don't ever gamble such, cos 90% of the outcomes ain't palatable.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Getintouch2004(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2017
litaninja:
Didn't lose it. Its back home awaiting disposal. Same with the one before that.
How do people lose phones sef?

I would love to have the phone bro.
Thanks!
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Getintouch2004(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2017
AryaSand:
It fell into the sea.
That was a mami water phone cheesy
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Getintouch2004(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2017
fratermathy:

I can relate. I have a girl that ends up spoiling her phones no more than 3 months after she gets them. I don buy her phone or dash am my old one tire.

Even laptop sef nor dey last for her hand. Something must spoil. I told her she has a spiritual problem.

Lol @Spiritual problem grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device / HTC Repair Shops/offices In Lagos / Instagram Finally Rolls Out “close Friends” Feature For More Privacy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.