Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng (41075 Views)

"Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Whats all the parambulating about, cant they just mention her name...abi fear they catch them

If na Tiwa Salvage na or Tonto Dike they would be as fast as shitt to mention their names straight up

Meanwhile Ronke should just take heart afterall she sef snatch the man fron person too
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
wristbangle:

U no well gringrin

Totally. I can't stop laughing.
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by belindar: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sard:
Ronke Oshodi-oke
Promiscuity runs in the blood of some men. No matter how endowed a woman is, any man who'll be promiscuous will be still be promiscuous.
And many of actresses are not helping matters too, they are equally unfaithful.

If the name you mentioned is right.
Just ask wether ronke oshodi is the first wife of the man AND is the man the first husband of ronke oshodi.
They are all irresponsible set of people.
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
:PRonke oshodi oke,it is not a new tin,i just hope she wont divorce her hubby cos of dat

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
wristbangle:

The rod used in beating the main wife is waiting for the younger one coming. The day of payback will meet up with those oloshos no doubt

The man in question really messed up.
Shut up now now you whimpering sniveling withered cucumber

https://www.nairaland.com/4018641/yoruba-actressronke-oshodi-oke-leaves#59918345
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by MrOwonikoko: 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2017

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by burkingx(f): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2017

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 29, 2017
If you don't service your husband, someone else will service him for you grin

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by avictor05: 1:19am On Aug 29, 2017
you wanted to add suspension but guess what u added known.
see my signature.
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 29, 2017
Hope they reconcile read her Anniversary post where she called him naughty lol

That is casting it reminded me of wedding anniversary I went to where they asked the wife about her husband as per sweet things alcohol dey flow the woman said he works too much he's a workaholic they laughed it off but it's awkward that's all
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by BEASTER(m): 3:41am On Aug 29, 2017
It served her right cos she had married movie acting and roaming about. The husband is advisable to quickly get marry to a woman that cares about him and stop wasting his time on movie actress.
You can also read this by a
Professor who Reveals the benefits Of Early Morning Sex

Prof. Musa Yakubu of the University of Ilorin, Kwara State says having sex in the early morning lowers blood pressure and reduces risks of heart attack.

Yakubu said this in a paper: ‘Knocking Down the Barriers to Four O’Clock Activities and Reproductive Inadequacies’ presented at the 163rd Inaugural lecture of the university.

Yakubu said having sexual intercourse three to four times a week was good for love life.

“Research has shown that sex boosts immune system by stimulating the body’s first line of defence and production of immunoglobulin A (IgA), against cold and fever,” he said.

“Immunoglobulin A is one of the most common antibodies in the body system. Antibodies are proteins made by the immune system to fight bacteria, viruses, and toxins.”

Yakubu said that sex also regulates menstruation in women by influencing the levels of lutenizing hormones that controls menstrual period and promote better sleep.

Sexual intercourse, the don explained, releases the feel-good chemical, known as oxytocin, which enhances closeness with one’s partner and makes people feel happier for a longer period of time.

“Lovemaking of about 20 minutes reduces 150 calories,” he said.

The professor of Biochemistry postulated that sex is the most powerful creative force given to human by God for pleasure and deep companionship.

Yakubu, however, noted that any marriage in which the man or woman could not enjoy sexual intercourse or satisfy their partner in bed was a dead marriage.

He said lack of sexual satisfaction had led to the collapse of many marriages in Nigeria, and urged couples to seek for solutions to the problem.
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by RaeMystix: 3:55am On Aug 29, 2017
Nine month course indeed grin
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by ashawopikin(m): 4:43am On Aug 29, 2017
josephine123:
no head, no tail...blind story
...and it made fp, na wa o
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by aputel: 5:01am On Aug 29, 2017
The same Ronke Oshodi Oke who said he cannot cook for any man if she is the one financing the family . Aye ma ni ka, afonja Don find way destroy this woman marriage ,and the woman no fine at all, na stretch marks all over
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by emi14: 5:57am On Aug 29, 2017
His a man.is normal
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by wildchild02: 6:16am On Aug 29, 2017
E don happen

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Sard(m): 6:38am On Aug 29, 2017
belindar:

If the name you mentioned is right.
Just ask wether ronke oshodi is the first wife of the man AND is the man the first husband of ronke oshodi.
They are all irresponsible set of people.
I only made an educated guess based on the description given by the Op.
About being irresponsible, you're so right. They are just a bunch of unfaithful gold diggers looking for someone to call their husband while they continue their promiscuous lifestyle.
Their men are also not different.
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Kingbuhari(m): 6:46am On Aug 29, 2017
I'm not surprise this is the only thing AFONJAS knw how to do distinctly ...
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Ijebusomaada: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by wristbangle: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Totally. I can't stop laughing.

Same here boss
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Ijebusomaada: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by eboiga(f): 7:23am On Aug 29, 2017
It isn't enough reason to move out of the house
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by BiggyBamBam: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2017
But did she not say she cannot cook for her husband?
Someone who can cook has been impregnated and now she wants to die? Let her kill herself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xqFAxfhNO4
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by KAYD007(m): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2017
pocohantas:
I suggest the next generation of men come with detachable pricks.
Just collect your husband's own whenever he is going out grin
...but knowing how men can cooperate on matters like this, they'll still bypass this measure.

I foresee conversations like "wrist.bangle, you dey use your prick today? Abeg, guy I need am...my mumu wife carry my own travel to her movie location and that my chick dey come"... cheesy cheesy

Aunty Ronke, sorry o. They both share in the blame, couples should maintain a balance between work and family. None should suffer for the other. Infidelity doesn't solve this poor work-life balance either, it only complicates it.

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by MizTyna(f): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2017
And the stupid writer of the article had to blame the woman for working. If she was lazy I am sure she will still be blamed. A man that wants to cheat will, busy wife or not. I can imagine if the reverse was to be the case
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by borntoexcel2000(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2017
Ishilove:
Ronke Oshodi-Oke.

Awon oniranu gbogbo

Some men sef cannot control their deeks. If you want to play away match, at least use protection.

You women that are sleeping with people's husband should continue. The day of the Lord's wrath is coming upon you generation of vipers and oloshos.

Aunty, who offended you this much...Please forgive the person...What a post...
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2017
pocohantas:
...but knowing how men can cooperate on matters like this, they'll still bypass this measure.

I foresee conversations like "wrist.bangle, you dey use your prick today? Abeg, guy I need am...my mumu wife carry my own travel to her movie location and that my chick dey come"... cheesy cheesy

Aunty Ronke, sorry o. They both share in the blame, couples should maintain a balance between work and family. None should suffer for the other. Infidelity doesn't solve this poor work-life balance either, it only complicates it.

You try Poco...Well done you hear... dey find detacher upandan... well done
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by kellyjoesteve: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2017
So we should do what, what happen has happen they whould deal with.
For your Businesss idea, and management, job-tips, available loans and important of insurance check my signature.
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2017
Ronke Oshodi grin
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Humbledtoexcel: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2017
pocohantas:

OMG!���
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by nairanaira12: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2017
Ishilove:
Ronke Oshodi-Oke.

Awon oniranu gbogbo

Some men sef cannot control their deeks. If you want to play away match, at least use protection.

You women that are sleeping with people's husband should continue. The day of the Lord's wrath is coming upon you generation of vipers and oloshos.

Strangely enough, you never blamed women who places career over family making them unavailable at their places of primary assignment, the home, and refusing to turn a new leaf despite warnings and entreaties. Are you this daft?

Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) / My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad