Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng (41077 Views)

"Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Ishilove: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
nairanaira12:

Strangely enough, you never blamed women who places career over family making them unavailable at their places of primary assignment, the home, and refusing to turn a new leaf despite warnings and entreaties. Are you this daft?
You are the daft one for failing to pass your message in a civilised manner. Only humans with barbarian tendencies, burdened by the weight of their single digit IQs will make rude statements like yours.
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by nairanaira12: 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ishilove:

You are the daft one for failing to pass your message in a civilised manner. Only humans with barbarian tendencies, burdened by the weight of their single digit IQs will make rude statements like yours.

You think you are talking, not knowing you are only making a fool of yourself like the dead dog that you are

Imagine an unreasonable fool accusing others if having low IQ. Despite your own make-believe high IQ, you are still too dead in your useless head to Judge a matter without bias.

In fact those who are daft will feel too ashamed to be identified with you, useless mentally dead fool that you are
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Ishilove: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2017
nairanaira12:

You think you are talking, not knowing you are only making a fool of yourself like the dead dog that you are

Imagine an unreasonable fool accusing others if having low IQ. Despite your own make-believe high IQ, you are still too dead in your useless head to Judge a matter without bias.

In fact those who are daft will feel too ashamed to be identified with you, useless mentally dead fool that you are
Your head is the useless head, which is why you will sit down behind your keypad to type, with plague addled fingers, the same stinking rubbish you pass out every morning in your toilet. If the grey matter in that hollow drum you call a head was functioning, you'd know that 'dead dogs' don't use the internet.

But of course how can you know when every worm that has an Internet enabled phone can just sit down to talk to people who are way above them in every strata of life. You don't know how to pass a message without lacing it with insults, which speaks of your gutter breeding, substandard education and inferiority complex.

Take your bad manners out of my presence and jump in front of a moving train. You'll be the doing the world a favour.

I'm done humouring your imbecility. You are henceforth ignored, you cretinous, unintelligent idiot.
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by 701ecilana: 12:22am On Aug 30, 2017
Ishilove:

Your head is the useless head, which is why you will sit down behind your keypad to type, with plague addled fingers, the same stinking rubbish you pass out every morning in your toilet. If the grey matter in that hollow drum you call a head was functioning, you'd know that 'dead dogs' don't use the internet.

But of course how can you know when every worm that has an Internet enabled phone can just sit down to talk to people who are way above them in every strata of life. You don't know how to pass a message without lacing it with insults, which speaks of your gutter breeding, substandard education and inferiority complex.

Take your bad manners out of my presence and jump in front of a moving train. You'll be the doing the world a favour.

I'm done humouring your imbecility. You are henceforth ignored, you cretinous, unintelligent idiot.
If to say na me dem tell this tin eh, Chineke, i for don Carry robe hang mysef.

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Ishilove: 12:29am On Aug 30, 2017
701ecilana:

If to say na me dem tell this tin eh, Chineke, i for don Carry robe hang mysef.
Don't mind the fool with his cotton wool brain. I no go answer am again because responding to him is giving him the relevance he can't get offline.
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by 701ecilana: 12:45am On Aug 30, 2017
Ishilove:

Don't mind the fool with his cotton wool brain. I no go answer am again because responding to him is giving him the relevance he can't get offline.
It's a he? I thought it's a she.
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Ishilove: 5:34am On Aug 30, 2017
701ecilana:

It's a he? I thought it's a she.
Could be a she, could be a he, I really don't care.
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by JackBizzle: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Ishilove always fighting.

107ecilana always there to hypocritcally add fuel to the fire fight while still claiming to be a holy born again sister.
Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by nairanaira12: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ishilove:

I didn't waste my precious time reading your show of shame and display of mental delusion. I know nothing good can emanate from a victim of personality disorder.

Re: Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 08, 2017
aswear this is personal

Ishilove:
Ronke Oshodi-Oke.

Awon oniranu gbogbo

Some men sef cannot control their deeks. If you want to play away match, at least use protection.

You women that are sleeping with people's husbands should continue. The day of the Lord's wrath is coming upon you generation of vipers and oloshos.

Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) / Am I Really A Bad Son?