Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) (46140 Views)

'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message / Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2017
Jephz:
lol..... Ghost how far??.....mehn....I weak
this cracked me up hahahahaha
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2017
Sarah20A:
I never still get up since yesterday embarassed
lol
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Mumu president
STUP!D Nairalander
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by anibi9674: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2017
StunnerG:
Blessings Only if they know the risk he's facing for the country He's sacrificing hos life How many can?
who send am.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by Sheun001(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2017
its high time this man resigned #OurMumuDonDo
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by peteregwu(m): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2017
Augiiee:

you mean liepods right?...most of their english nearly gave me heart-attack #Illiterates

What are you even talking about self? Don't you have eyes to read. Yoruba, hausa, and Igbos all of them are now weak at the statement, "ghost how far"?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by Litmus: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2017
My god, see ghetto attitude responses! Man, Forget IPOB, Biafra, Oduduwa or Jesus himself in power, if a people loose their cultural norms and values, and go Akata, they are going nowhere. They will not create, gain or develop any society worthy of note. It wont happen.
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by kendylet(f): 10:14am On Aug 29, 2017
jesu!!! mek una kwukwu kill me o ghost how far? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by peteregwu(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2017
me69:
Useless Nigerians coming online to be telling people how to even congratulate someone. What is the big deal in that. I can't blaming politicians but I most now confess some Nigerians are even more dumb

The thing really rich your bone, right? Just take heart. Na so Buhari use lies and propaganda finish Jonathan and today, we are seeing the effect. No vex abeg

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by peteregwu(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2017
mynd1:
Useless, frustrated and lunatic ipods will always be sad. A set of useless mor.ons.

God bless Mr president jare

God bless Nigeria.

Haters can jump in to lagoon for all I care.

Hmmm...na wao. Some people self. So make them go jump for lagoon. When the president was lying to us no all these while....sorry no vex

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by peteregwu(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2017
back2sender:

It shows they lack home training.
Haandwork of GEJ and his sore losers band of supporters sorry I mean looters.

Na for you self, sey na get cause this one too? Na mehn, na so the tin they vex you reach. When Jonathan is in his house drinking juice you are here worrying about jeg. Instead of you to be worrying about a president that is running away from ordinary rats in his office. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by me69: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2017
peteregwu:

The thing really rich your bone, right? Just take heart. Na so Buhari use lies and propaganda finish Jonathan and today, we are seeing the effect. No vex abeg
you have already seen senseful people gather along airport road to welcome the man so I have no doubt if he contests he will still win. The problem is why are you complaining about a tweet, Nigerians pass for people who always complain for any small thing, this is weak and only befitting of people with weak intellect
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by Purplebirdrep: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2017
Mumu
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2017
Mehn this is really serious oooo
Zero no chill
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Hi,I resigned from arguing with those frustrated iPad/Igbos,I have told them time and again they are their own problem.
Please, stop dignifying them with mentions.

Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by oladipofelix7(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2017
grin[color=#006600][/color]nigerians and bad mouth are like tea and sugar how far ghost so funny
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Wagasigiungu:
Nonsense!!! Even some of the the so called Tweeter warlords couldn't contruct a simple sentence correctly and you guys are here hailing them upandan. Shior !!!! Na by force to write in the Queens' English. If you no Sabi, kukuma scatter pidgin na.
BTW i wonder what is so hilarious about the " ghost, how far" comment?
Yeye dey smell.
u must be from gombe cus people from that side only care about 72 jihad virgins in thier Muslim heaven once Saudi commands them to commit suicide bombing, but if I may ask do u think Arab virgins in Muslim heaven will allow a gworo eater northerner with stain teeth to touch Arab girl in Muslim heaven?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Chisos!!!!!!!! Nigerians need ice block for their mouth ooooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by ogborikoko: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Epic + Wicked

Twitter will soon be trending with #GhostOwFar
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by Gilenmiller: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
No be una vote am..nonsense cuntry people were no fit fight for dia right...boko haram people go dey oppress us yet noting we fit do...
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
He has lost all the goodwill he had when he came to office,shame!
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by Itzhak(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Gloating, hating.. Obscenities from wuna mouths is an embarrassment to the parents that born wuna. Imagine ur parents witnessing such profanities. What embarrassment they'll feel having you'all as children. UR HATE FOR THE MAN BRINGS OUT THE WORST IN YOU ALL MOORONS. #MARASA HANKALI KAWAI

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Itzhak:
Gloating, hating.. Obscenities from wuna mouths is an embarrassment to the parents that born wuna. Imagine ur parents witnessing such profanities. What embarrassment they'll feel having you'all as children. UR HATE FOR THE MAN BRINGS OUT THE WORST IN YOU ALL MOORONS. #MARASA HANKALI KAWAI
Buhari brought it upon himself with his fake anti-corruption war,nepotism and broken promises

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by Itzhak(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
DutchBruh:

Buhari brought it upon himself with his fake anti-corruption war,nepotism and broken promises
2years and u already judging. Did u even vote for him
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Itzhak:

2years and u already judging. Did u even vote for him
I campaigned for him. I fell for the propaganda he was going to fight corruption holistically.
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by Itzhak(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
DutchBruh:

I campaigned for him. I fell for the propaganda he was going to fight corruption holistically.
i share ur pain, but not ur faith in him. I still hope for good things to come . And more from his administration.
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Itzhak:
Nne na Nna gi Kawai!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by Beress(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
Itzhak:

E pain u well well
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by Wagasigiungu(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
nnokwa042:
u must be from gombe cus people from that side only care about 72 jihad virgins in thier Muslim heaven once Saudi commands them to commit suicide bombing, but if I may ask do u think Arab virgins in Muslim heaven will allow a gworo eater northerner with stain teeth to touch Arab girl in Muslim heaven?

Hmnn!!! I will not dignify your post with derogatory replies. You lots love stereotypes. So if i should post a comment that doesn't agree with your stereotype, i automatically become a muslim or northerner. Are you even aware there are quite a significant number of northern Christians?

As an after thought, and in response to your questions or allegations, YES, I am a MUSLIM and proudly so too. I have no regrets being one and i don't think i owe anyone any apology for being one. And o yes, in the "muslim" heaven, there are no distinctions based on physical appearance or color of the skin. Only ones piety while on earth determines his/her status.

Pray tell, what is the reason why you so much despise the very thought of northerners, Muslims and yoruba Muslims in particular?
Peace
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by Itzhak(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Beress:

E pain u well well
Nah! I just de pity somee people. All in the name of hate abi na freedom of expression. Dey make them DISPLAY THEMSELVES.
Re: President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) by Iduatei(m): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Beress:
Nigerians aren't smiling at all grin grin

Buhari congratulated the D' Tigress over their win, but some Nigerians didn't find it funny as they descended on the poor Buhari on Tweeter

Nija make una pity this man na cheesy cheesy

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/902212984080130048

Ghost how far
As you see me so i weak finish.
This people ehh.
Nigerians just waiting for the slightest tin to outpour their anger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos / Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE / Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.