Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) (31723 Views)

Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2017
I swear these dudes are copy and paste. No wonder Aketi went to marry Obaze sister. God is great
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by Agbaletu: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2017
FKO81:
Imagine if they are residing in the north, how will they differentiate who is Igbo and Yoruba when religious crises start? When ignorant ones among you are fanning for genocide against Igbos in the north, remember there are millions of your people in the north that shares the same looks like Igbos.
You are right. When i was in Kaduna, my landlord used to refer to me as Igbo guy.

2 Likes

Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2017
genearts:

Comment of the week

No. I beg to differ.
That's his best comment so far. I was not comfortable with his first reaction, but this? Believe me, that's what we need in Nigeria.
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by kobijacobs(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2017
doppelganger

1 Like

Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

While I agree with you that those are very necessary, I think you went about it the "not so" proper way.

There are people in the NW, NE and NC that want such reforms as there are some in the South that are against it. The best is to reachout to like minds across board without shutting anyone out on the basis of geopolitical zones. The southern unity would be best of economic cooperation, integration and advancement, and not to "oppose" anybody.

The North is not your problem, your (our) problem is within

Once again I have seen it is not ideal to oppose people in a hurry.
I was really not comfortable with your first reaction, but following to this point, I must say this is one of the best comments I've read on NL.
You said what any true patriot should think of doing. I appreciate it.

Let's learn how to tolerate others and focus on upholding the truth irrespective of our affiliations.
Shalom!
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2017
paschu:
The name is Oseloka NOT Osekola. Please CORRECT yourself now.

that name sounds more like Edo.. are they Edo aboriginals in Anambra?
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by deedeedee1: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Stupid thread
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by modsfucker: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2017
FKO81:
Imagine if they are residing in the north, how will they differentiate who is Igbo and Yoruba when religious crises start? When ignorant ones among you are fanning for genocide against Igbos in the north, remember there are millions of your people in the north that shares the same looks like Igbos.

Still on the unity begging crusade cheesy
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by deedeedee1: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
What exactly is the point? Is it that Aketi could have a Igbo lineage or Obaze could be a product of Yoruba lineage? Or is it that Anambra and Ondo States share some form of ancestry,?

Which one is Southern unity again?
Abeg help me ask am oo! What is Southern unity?
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by deedeedee1: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2017
HDVideos:

If you really don't have anything sensible to type why don't you just keep shut.. People like you are a disgrace to the Southern region.
Shut it! There is nothing like Southern unity

1 Like

Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by Basic123: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2017
FKO81:
Must you guys drag yoruba to your problem?

IGBO dragged genocide to themselves with their hate speeches.No yoruba man fan it for you.

Must you blame yorubas for all your calamity?...mtcheeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by Jpmono122(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2017
Op DNA is required
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2017
Reference:

And I think you could be wrong too. While I acknowledge that we do too much idolatry in Nigeria (chasing undividuals around) at the expense of responsibility, that last line caught my eye and I think you fall into the same pit yourself. When people refer to 'the north' as I sometimes do, I donot refer to the peoples of the region (because there are great differences and divisions even amongst them), but I and perhaps the fellow you responded to refer to the philosophy that drives the actions of the peoples of that region. There is a big difference.

Of course when religious and ethnic upheavals arrive, they reside primarily at the doorsteps of the peoples of that region. When riots happen, more northerners of divergent ethnicity and religions get killed than southerners just as Boko has killed more northerners than southerners but the issues and challenges facing Nigeria today are not people-centric but ideological. And just like Boko, you can send armies upon armies to kill the body, but the thinking which drives the action is much more resilient. That cannot be defeated easily.

The problems facing Nigeria are not about tastes and tribes but thoughts and temperament. It resides in the minds and so people sometimes call it a 'northern way of thought' versus a southern way of thought which is more liberal, independent and forward.

"The problems facing Nigeria are not about tastes and tribes but thoughts and temperament. It resides in the minds and so people sometimes call it a 'northern way of thought' versus a southern way of thought..."

I think he had this in mind when he said;

"There are people in the NW, NE and NC that want such reforms as there are some in the South that are against it. The best is to reachout to like minds across board without shutting anyone out on the basis of geopolitical zones."

If "the problems facing Nigeria are not about tastes and tribes but thoughts and temperament (which) resides in the minds" then it won't be out of places to "reachout to like minds across board without shutting anyone out on the basis of geopolitical zones."

Two can't work together except they be in agreement.
To have like minds suggests we know what our problem are and are ready to put aside our differences to solve them.
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by mekybabe1: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2017
So much resemblance! Jeez!
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by joshmee4real(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2017
I can only see one person in the pix, nottin lyk twins
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by xangerar: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2017
Honestly for two days I mistook his picture for that of Rotimi Akeredolu.

I was wondering why Akeredolu's picture was coming into the Anambra PDP guber story until I realised it was Oseloka Obaze.

He didn't have white beards when he was SSG and didn't look this much then.

1 Like

Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2017
HDVideos:

If you really don't have anything sensible to type why don't you just keep shut.. People like you are a disgrace to the Southern region.

Lol.

Na you fit that guy! Didn't even know what to say to him.
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by donsiqua(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2017
OP it's Oseloka not OseKola... ..
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 10:37am On Aug 30, 2017
Larryfest:
Now i believe we all were created in two's.....

lol were ur own twin cum day
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2017
true
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2017
joshmee4real:
I can only see one person in the pix, nottin lyk twins

lol I dey tell u Na only one person I dey see for there
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by olopaooo(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2017
Maybe akeredolu papa go play away match while he was young cos the resemblance too much
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by greatman247(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Yes they truly look alike cos of their bears but one had already won and the other will loose eventually.
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
True.

I am confused by the pictures.
i dont even know which is which
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2017
HDVideos:
Akeredolu has an Igbo wife by the way

The yellow jew sighted

Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by Myself2(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2017
Story

OP all those pictures are those of Akeredolu, Ondo state governor
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by Stallione(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Larryfest:
Now i believe we all were created in two's.....
so na 2day u know.I discovered my striking resemblance in abuja during my nysc days till date we are close n we do deceive people with our resemblance when need arrises... grin
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by greatman247(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yes the truly look alike but one has already won while the other will loose eventually in the coming election.
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by hopara1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Striking!wtw!
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
It will be though to differentiate between the the two as they have striking resemblance
Re: Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) by Obdk: 9:46am On Sep 01, 2017
HDVideos:
Is it just me?

I think Osekola Obaze, the PDP Governorship aspirant for Anambra state bears a very close resemblance to Ondo state Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, you could think they are twin brothers.

Showing most Nigerians from the south are interrelated, We need Southern Unity.

See Pics Below

stop unity begging

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) / Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - / Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.