Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? (3187 Views)

Fact And Statistics About The Old And New Testament / Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? / Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by godfromGod: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
analice107:

Are you a Necromancer? Pls stop talking to the dead. He is dead.
This is out of hands grin

The truth is, nobody should think you're a sane being. Madass

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by godfromGod: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
124mumsy:
the bible says it is only a fool that think's in his heart there is no GOD.
I love this guy for one thing, he is honest.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by 124mumsy: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
analice107:

it is ignorance that make the rat to call D cat for a fight! paul soul strange things before he believe the same go to thomos. i pray u should be an exceptional, the children of isreal demanded to speak with the lord! but it was a disaster for them when he apears. Jesus Is Dead To U But The Holy Spiret Dwell In Us.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by analice107: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
124mumsy:
it is ignorance that make the rat to call D cat for a fight! paul soul strange things before he believe the same go to thomos. i pray u should be an exceptional, the children of isreal demanded to speak with the lord! but it was a disaster for them when he apears. Jesus Is Dead To U But The Holy Spiret Dwell In Us.
HahahahahahahHahHa. You got so lost.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by analice107: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
godfromGod:

I hope you dont think I'm talking about Jesus being dead? I was referring to the guy he quoted.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by analice107: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
godfromGod:

Do you normally read your texts
Totally Immature undecided
Shouldn't you pass since my text is too immature?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by 124mumsy: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
analice107:

HahahahahahahHahHa. You got so lost.
am very busy so i lost concentration in typing not on the subject
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by analice107: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Humanistme:

if he was referring to himself, he would have said so since it is a faceless forum and he can always deactivate and create a new account no need to lie.

you are not in his life neither are you in his mind and you do not know how close he is to his siblings or friends.

yet again you have shown your foolishness when he disagreed with your comment you started showing out and throwing insults..

Mrs born again grin
Why does it mean so much to him if it isn't him.

Mr Satanist.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by 124mumsy: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
godfromGod:

point of correction sir. the dead dont communicate with the living. it is apointed unto a man to die once.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by purem(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
godfromGod:

E tire me self

She gets brain not grin

Bro don't mind dis clown bitch.

Since she can't address the OP means she's a slave to her reputation

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by analice107: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
124mumsy:
am very busy so i lost concentration in typing not on the subject
What i mean is that, you misunderstood the whole point i was trying to make. I never mean that the dead one is Jesus. The guy is an atheist so, dead. Talking to him is a total waste of time.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by purem(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
analice107:

Mr Satanist.

Since u can't address the OP why can't u read the post and get the hell out

I CAN SEE DAT U'R A SLAVE TO UR RELIGION SINCE U CAN'T DEFEND IT BASE ON REALITY
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by butterflylion: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
^^^^^
|||||||||

cheesy Base on reality!
cheesy Slave to Religion.

Some mothers do have 'em grin
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by Humanistme: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
analice107:

Mr Satanist.

the impotent example wasn't the only thing he wrote about but that's what you chose to focus on

Mrs born again grin
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by purem(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
butterflylion:
^^^^^
|||||||||

cheesy Base on reality!
cheesy Slave to Religion.

Some mothers do have 'em grin

Bro u still dey here

Buh why ur life kom b like dis na

Wen I said ur "stupidity is phenomenal" u shud av check d meaning and try to be cool wit it

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by butterflylion: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
purem:

Bro u still dey here

Buh why ur life kom b like dis na

Wen I said ur "stupidity is phenomenal" u shud av check d meaning and try to be cool wit it

You should have directed that question to yourself. Am i the one who opened a thread only to complain and then post the obituary of his own dead relative on Nairaland?

Desperation to complain made you lose your senses obviously. Go get yourself checked. Something is missing in your head which should have been there unless of course your state is purely genetic.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by purem(m): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
butterflylion:

You should have directed that question to yourself. Am i the one who opened a thread only to complain and then post the obituary of his own dead relative on Nairaland?

Desperation to complain made you lose your senses obviously. Go get yourself checked. Something is missing in your head which should have been there unless of course your state is purely genetic.

Wow! see punchline.

it's obvious u didnt do what I ax u to do in my previous comment which shows dat u'r not Kul with ur problem buh then a day is coming wen u will display it to ppl dat doesn't take a shiiit den u will face d consequences.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by analice107: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Humanistme:

the impotent example wasn't the only thing he wrote about but that's what you chose to focus on

Mrs born again grin

Wait is this guy calling me Mrs Born Again hoping i'd get angry?

Mr demon possessed Satanist, i wear Born Againism boldly everywhere at any time. i hope you do too.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by analice107: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
purem:

Since u can't address the OP why can't u read the post and get the hell out

I CAN SEE DAT U'R A SLAVE TO UR RELIGION SINCE U CAN'T DEFEND IT BASE ON REALITY
Stupid kid with low self esteem.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by purem(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
analice107:

Stupid kid with low self esteem.

That's what ur religion taught u right

You've got no idea who u talking to
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by Humanistme: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
analice107:

Wait is this guy calling me Mrs Born Again hoping i'd get angry?

Mr demon possessed Satanist, i wear Born Againism boldly everywhere at any time. i hope you do too.

I guess you have nothing else to say since you know you were wrong to have jumped into conclusion and took offence when the Op did not accept your comnent
grin

I know you wear born againsm like a badge that's why you are Mrs born again. if I want to really insult you I know who to take lessons from.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by Ken4Christ: 12:23am On Aug 31, 2017
purem:
The second issue will be about the disaster that is befalling the Christians back then in the north, the Lord is watching while his children are dying tragically (o lord God if you're viewing this post I will say you're heartless more than shekahu even more than Osama Bin Laden)

The persecution in the north confirms God's word. Christians are already aware that they will face persecutions and we are not complaining because we have a better place prepared for us.

Our Lord Jesus even said we should not be afraid of those who can kill only the body but cannot kill the soul.

God is allowing the devil and wicked men to get done with their wickedness after which they will be judged. And he has reserved a day for the judgment. Meanwhile, Satan has the legal right but not the moral right to do what he is doing.

The day of vengeance is coming when God will repay all these evil done against his children. Now is the time for the kingdom of darkness to finish their wicked works.

God will only preserve the life of those who understand what it takes to stay under Divine cover and also those that have a special calling to fulfill.

Just know that accepting Jesus also means that you are ready to die for him anytime.

Op, your questions is just like asking federal government why soldiers are dying in the war against boko haram. Some soldiers will die because there is war.

In the same sense, there is war between the kingdom of light and darkness and some of the children of light will lose their lives in the battle. Those in the kingdom of darkness are all doomed for destruction in the lake of fire.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by 124mumsy: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2017
analice107:

dont b decieved it is appointed for man to die once and after that is judgement. those who claim they talk to d dead are contaminated by unclean spirit"
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by 124mumsy: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2017
analice107:

What i mean is that, you misunderstood the whole point i was trying to make. I never mean that the dead one is Jesus. The guy is an atheist so, dead. Talking to him is a total waste of time.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by dabraska: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ken4Christ:

The persecution in the north confirms God's word. Christians are already aware that they will face persecutions and we are not complaining because we have a better place prepared for us.

Our Lord Jesus even said we should not be afraid of those who can kill only the body but cannot kill the soul.

God is allowing the devil and wicked men to get done with their wickedness after which they will be judged. And he has reserved a day for the judgment. Meanwhile, Satan has the legal right but not the moral right to do what he is doing.

The day of vengeance is coming when God will repay all these evil done against his children. Now is the time for the kingdom of darkness to finish their wicked works.

God will only preserve the life of those who understand what it takes to stay under Divine cover and also those that have a special calling to fulfill.

Just know that accepting Jesus also means that you are ready to die for him anytime.

Op, your questions is just like asking federal government why soldiers are dying in the war against boko haram. Some soldiers will die because there is war.

In the same sense, there is war between the kingdom of light and darkness and some of the children of light will lose their lives in the battle. Those in the kingdom of darkness are all doomed for destruction in the lake of fire.

I'm sorry but this does not make sense. There are PASTORS, who have given their lives to winning souls for God being protected by bodyguards and living up to 70, 80, 90. Aren't they supposed to be devil's targets instantly?

I'll tell you what I think, you guys don't understand this God that you claim you serve. You assume and think you can predict Him. You believe if you pay your tithes, he blesses you. You give your life to Christ, you automatically become a devil's target. But sir, there are people who do not know God who are devil's targets. God services us through out our lives and we think we serve Him? He is the mightiest and cannot be understood. Don't claim to know and preach nonsense to us.

There are so many things that can't be answered. Let's not appear uneducated please.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by analice107: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
124mumsy:
dont b decieved it is appointed for man to die once and after that is judgement. those who claim they talk to d dead are contaminated by unclean spirit"
I mean to say the atheists you were talking to won't understand you, because he is dead spiritually.
Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by 124mumsy: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
analice107:

I mean to say the atheists you were talking to won't understand you, because he is dead spiritually.
thanks bro i was mistaking u 4 that clawn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Have A Girlfriend? / The True Church / "What Is The History Of Christianity?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.