Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,521 members, 7,861,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Lawyer Accused Of Chasing Wife With Cutlass Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lawyer Accused Of Chasing Wife With Cutlass Speaks (354 Views)

Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] / Lady Tired Of Chasing Men For Sex, Shows Off Her New intimacy gadget On Facebook. Photos / After Two Years Of Chasing, I Finally Fingered Her(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Accused Of Chasing Wife With Cutlass Speaks by SabiKing(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mr. Paul Osuigwe the Lagos Lawyer who was reportedly jailed one month for allegedly chasing his wife and children with cutlass has broken his silence by accusing his wife of attempting to destroy him all over again.

Mr. Osuigwe who confirmed spending 30 days and 30 nights in jail on the order of court, revealed that, the incident happened over a year ago and wondered why his now estranged wife brought up the issue again to the media. “I moved on with my life and yet again after 14 months of my incarceration, the woman has gone again to destroy me by bringing up the story again in PM News and I am now trending in the negative.”

Read his uncut account below:

For an allegedly chasing his wife with cutlass and I had issues with a woman whom I used to call my wife. The woman alleged that I was not taking care of my children. She took me to all police formations dealing on child care up to the commissioner of Police Lagos. They told her if the man has provided accommodation, food, built a school in which two of his children attends while the first two is in another school in Ibadan, provides medicals, what else do you. They advised to seek for peace as whoever is advising her is leading her to path of prediction.

She forged ahead and reported to welfare. I was invited but because I was not in town, it was rescheduled. Before the rescheduled day, welfare probably acting on superior orders took it to a family court. Whilst this was on, to avoid stories like this, I moved out of my house in Awoyaya and relocated to Abraham adesanya estate Ajah.

READ THE FULL STORY HERE:

http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2017/08/lawyer-accused-of-chasing-wife-with.html
Re: Lawyer Accused Of Chasing Wife With Cutlass Speaks by tosyne2much(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
A criminal will surely have something to say

You're already trending in the negative and I doubt if people will ever give you their case to handle cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Accused Of Chasing Wife With Cutlass Speaks by kingxsamz(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
nawa oh
Re: Lawyer Accused Of Chasing Wife With Cutlass Speaks by adontcare(f): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
Wicked man

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Bulk Cards At High Rate / Honey / A Schizoid? Get In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.