Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] (5094 Views)

SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY / Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Read the below to get the pattern, then come up with yours.

Fraud is a weak man's
way of making money.
Real men make money
by solving real problems.

Cheating is a weak woman's
way of attaining pleasure.
Real women use their fingers.

Suicide is a weak man's
way of leaving the Earth.
Real men join war front.

Smelly pussy is a dirty girl's
way of chasing away suitors.
Real girls find a solution to it.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by Cardealer2021(m): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hmmmm
Nice write up OP
Loud it so they can hear

Lest I forget, OP your headline says picture undecided
I'm here to see the pictures of the dirty pvssy

1 Like

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
There is a gift for the best one.
Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by BigJoe19: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
65% of wealthy men money is from fraud, dey there dey talk nonsense. You think fraud is only by being a Yahoo boy lol.

8 Likes

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by Brian47(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hmm

The last one though
Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by MCKitchen(f): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
BigJoe19:
65% of wealthy men money is from fraud, dey there dey talk nonsense. You think fraud is only by being a Yahoo boy lol.
The boy is very useless. A vagabond for that matter and a nitwits

1 Like

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by Choilila: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
This page though
grin

2 Likes

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chai! I don find trouble. Fraudesters and potential fraudsters will kill me today for calling them weak. So, Nigerian youths are this depressed and deeply invested in fraud? Wow! Nigeria is gone. Now I see why they worship Slaomiir.

Poverty, why? Why have you rendered our youths useless and heartless that they now worship crime and fraud? Why?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by Cardealer2021(m): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
MCKitchen:

Useless human being. Vagabond. Brown tooth. Zombie we no get sense zombie. never wish good thing to people only bad influence. Your generation will suffer your wickedness.
You and the op get quarrel before undecided ?

1 Like

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
BigJoe19:
Okay

1 Like

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by Suspect1: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Trolling is a sign of you being jealous.

Real men envy instead of being jealous.

Ahbi na nonsense noise i make.

1 Like

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by Cardealer2021(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd:
Read the below to get the pattern, then come up with yours.

Fraud is a weak man's
way of making money.
Real men make money
by solving real problems.

Cheating is a weak woman's
way of attaining pleasure.
Real women use their fingers.

Suicide is a weak man's
way of leaving the Earth.
Real men join war front.

Smelly pussy is a dirty girl's
way of chasing away suitors.
Real girls find a solution to it.
70% of Nigeria big boys are into fruad know this and know peace

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I made a comment today in Travel section of a guy who travelled to Russia. I said whatever he does, he should not do fraud and ruin our already damaged image and boom, that criminal jumped on me and started hurling. It was hilarious.

It was as if his maga refused to pay, hence he needs to transfer aggression on someone and I was the unfortunate person he found. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by Choilila: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd:
Chai! I don find trouble. Fraudesters and potential fraudsters will kill me today for calling them weak. So, Nigerian youths are this depressed and deeply invested in fraud? Wow! Nigeria is gone. Now I see why they worship Slaomiir.

Poverty, why? Why have you rendered our youths useless and heartless that they now worship crime and fraud? Why?

grin grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cardealer2021:

70% of Nigeria big boys are into fruad know this and know peace
Must you follow crowd? This is why our nationals find it difficult to enter some countries or register on some sites. Yes, they do fraud and your job is to advise them not to if you want a great country. It's your job to call them to order and tell them it's not good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by MCKitchen(f): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Can you imagine the efforntery of some dafts. Person post picture you dey advise am of fraud. Wetn concern the post originally the OP ave debunk people of that intention. But normally e concern am wetin people dey do with their day to day lives. Why can't people mind there damn biz in this world. Like are you doing this to hurt people or hunt them obviously he is an a**hole and foolish.
Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by Suspect1: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
MCKitchen:

You are daft and clueless. I want to tell you that you have money na for your pocket. But you will suffer for your wickedness to people. You wish people Ill and badluck. It will get to your doorstep. If they do fraud e concern you. Face your life. Are you a spy obviously you are nothing. So get a life and leave some attitude behind. DNT talk too much about security when you can't get one yourself. Useless Nonentity. Vagabond, Loose Ameoba.

2 Likes

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by MCKitchen(f): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Suspect1:

Before you type your gibberish , take your low intellect IQ outta of my mention mungo park...
Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by Suspect1: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
MCKitchen:

Before you type your gibberish , take your low intellect outta my mention mungo park...
noise maker keep shut!

4 Likes

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by Cardealer2021(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd:
Must you follow crowd? This is why our nationals find it difficult to enter come countries or register on some sites. Yes, they do fraud and your job is to advise them not to if you want a great country. It's your job to call them to order and tell them it's not good.

I do advice dem to stay away from fraud.
But most of them won't listen
Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by MCKitchen(f): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Suspect1:
noise maker keep shut!

Your Mama Kpekus there..
Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by SandraIkuboR(f): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
sad
Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by tillaman(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I do advice dem to stay away from fraud.
But most of them won't listen
At least, you've done your part. I advocate any Nigerian fraudster (home and abroad) caught red-handed should be killed even if he is my younger brother. Nigeria will NEVER get better if we don't kill these pests.

North Korea won't spare these people, hence they will forever be a better nation than Nigeria even though their leader seem more wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by Suspect1: 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
MCKitchen:

Your Mama Kpekus there..
noisy attention seeker, i wish ilegend would just ignore yah, if nt, whats wrong in his write up that u just attacked him from nowhere...don't worry..he has noticed you! .

6 Likes

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Choilila:
This page though

grin
Fire on the mountain. wink
Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by MCKitchen(f): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd:
At least, you've done your part. I advocate any fraudster caught red-handed should be killed even if he is my younger brother. Nigeria will NEVER get better if we don't kill these pests.
Wetin concern Kigali, Russia trip concern fraud and denting Nigeria image. Useless foolish Derained Lunatic and vagabond. You wish nothing but ill on people, and if you keep smelting then I will splitter your head open. angry

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by XDaBOSS(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
B like person use vex enter this thread ooo... Na so_so hot_hot grin grin

1 Like

Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by Cardealer2021(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd:
At least, you've done your part. I advocate any fraudster caught red-handed should be killed even if he is my younger brother. Nigeria will NEVER get better if we don't kill these pests.
I agree with you but death penalty is too harsh naaa
I suggest fraudsters and politicians should be jail at least 5 years and then reintegrated into the society
Re: Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I agree with you but death penalty is too harsh naaa
I suggest fraudsters and politicians should be jail at least 5 years and then reintegrated into the society
You don't jail a criminal — he comes back stronger. It's either you kill a criminal or jail him for a minimum of 37 years so that when he is out, he will be too old and weak.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? / This Is The Woman With The Most Sex In 24hrs / The Cute Me.. too hot !! Rate Me(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.