Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (96012 Views)

VBA3C( Viginal Birth After 3 Ceaserean) By A Nigerian Lady / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Ashley86400: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fearlez:
Male genital has no odour. The male phallus is like an arm or leg. There's no outlet for eggs, blood, secretion like your vagina with the everlasting crack.

What you perceive is sweat from the joint of the thighs where it meets the torso , and not the male prick.

What did you say?
Male Genital has no odour?
Ever heard of dick cheese?
Please, d*cks should be primmed and kept clean just like the vagina.

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by 1miccza: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
pu7pl3:

Dude a guy can know as much or even more than a girl knowa about the female body anotomy.... it just has to do with what uve studied nd experienced....

Theree is no gender superior in this form of knowledge bro...

No doubt about that but when you do discover that your knowledge is a bit stunted, you should open up for more.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ashley86400:

You're wrong. I'm a female like you. The vagina is a self cleaning oven. You don't have to scrub and scratch because of smell. .you have your discharge to take care of that. Just cleaning the outsides is enough. Instead of arguing, just Google it for more info.
This is where you got it all wrong.

Yes, it self cleans. What does your vagina shed out after self cleaning?. Does the secretion all drop on your panties or do you just wash the outside in the guise that it has self cleaned?.

Assignment, stay for 24 hours. Dip your finger into your pussy, bring it out and look at what you'll have on your fingers then take it closer to your nose.

Come back and tell me what google told you.

9 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by bullabong(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
amakadihot87:
.........anything soap shouldnt be put in d vagina......as for fingering .......one is adviced to shower before having sex.......a dirty finger can still introduce germs in d vagina
ok
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
You're a guy so you won't be telling me how to take care of my body. I should be the one doing that. grin

Washing only the vulva doesn't mean the vagina itself has been properly washed. Some will say don't use soap 'cause of the vagina PH but who cares about its PH when keeping proper hygiene that may make your spouse leave you is concerned?.

I wash the labia majora with soap then use my fingers to wash the inside with just ordinary water to remove whatever it shedded. Some just wash the labia majora with water and that's it.

anti if you need to chook hand inside you vajayjay to keep it from smelling, please go to a lab and get tested. those secretions are natural not dirty, and shouldn't stink, whether it remains in the kitten or not. ko normal rara. if its white and cheesy and you think you need to chook hand and bring it out, baby girl you got a yeast infection and you need diflucan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
1miccza:

No doubt about that but when you do discover that your knowledge is a bit stunted, you should open up for more.

Yea.. grin in this case this lil girls arguing that they hve to insert thier finger nd scrub the walls shud concede nd take correction....

They shud also know that disrupting the ph of the vagina can cause cancer
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
whitetiger511:

anti if you need to chook hand inside you vajayjay to keep it from smelling, please go to a lab and get tested. those secretions are natural not dirty, and shouldn't stink, whether it remains in the kitten or not. ko normal rara. if its white and cheesy and you think you need to chook hand and bring it out, baby girl you got a yeast infection and you need diflucan.
kimbraa:

Yes, it self cleans. What does your vagina shed out after self cleaning?. Does the secretion all drop on your panties or do you just wash the outside in the guise that it has self cleaned?.

Assignment, stay for 24 hours. Dip your finger into your pussy, bring it out and look at what you'll have on your fingers then take it closer to your nose.

Do this assignment too.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by 1miccza: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
pu7pl3:

Yea.. grin in this case this lil girls arguing that they hve to insert thier finger nd scrub the walls shud concede nd take correction....

They shud also know that disrupting the ph of the vagina can cause cancer

Especially when they have claws instead of nails lolz

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by burakado17: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
The reason is they feel it while watching it with long nail. And always the type that finger their private part while masturbating.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:

what the Bleep are you bringing out ffs? if its not a yeast infection then its a normal discharge, which should be left alone. you produce different types of discharge all through your cycle.
ps: that may be all the good bacteria you're removing from your vj.

nawa o. if you like remove from now till next year, if you have candida sh!t aint shifting until you treat it. once again go get tested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by DaBillionnaire: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
amakadihot87:
The vagina is not meant to be tampered with.........just wash d vulva area properly......thats enough

how about your buttocks after defeacating. lipsrsealed
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by dearsly(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fearlez:
so semen smells? Ludicrous! How can the penís retain urine after urination? Lolz. Infants in diapers who are soaked with urine always don't stink. I think you're uncomfortable with your pussy grin

Here's why pussy stinks:

* For those who use pit latrine, as they squat straddling the toilet pit, the pussy stretches and smiles in warm greetings to the faecal heap of rubbish, inhaling the stench grin

* Most ladies are so dumb that after taking a shiit, they wipe downwards, leaving faecal residue in the pussy threshold for onward stench strong enough to repel drug resistant mosquitoes.

* You girls wear leggings choking the pussy to asphyxiation and it cannot breathe, leaving sweat, dead skin cells to partner with the pussy in a grand colabo of toxic bomb. grin

* The pussy expels more junk than the anus. From rejected, redundant blood cells, to different assortment of fluid... damn...

If God didn't make men as pussy-whipped automatons, it would take a gun in our heads to put a prick in that hellhole.

Guy u no well o.... grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Flaghouse1: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Them done too read that self cleansing in book...
They think it's actually that 'self cleansing' in reality grin grin

How person go clean only vulva and leave inside? Hey fada Lord!!! When a brother dives in and thrusts, the fallacy of the self cleansing would circulate the room oh!!! cry cry

That is why you need to take a bath after sex, the self cleansing we are saying here is that under normal condition the vagina cleans itself with the secretion from the vagina,hence no need to be washing everyday

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
Do this assignment too.

I aint putting my finger in my pussy for no reason (to clean it). its perfectly clean, I have no infections whatsoever. it functions just as it should. continue chooking, hopefully you don't push surface bacteria up into your cervix. good luck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
whitetiger511:

what the Bleep are you bringing out ffs? if its not a yeast infection then its a normal discharge, which should be left alone. you produce different types of discharge all through your cycle.
ps: that may be all the good bacteria you're removing from your vj.

nawa o. if you like remove from now till next year, if you have candida sh!t aint shifting until you treat it. once again go get tested.

Babe, let's get this straight...for the purpose of learning.

You mean, even during menstraul cycle...it's okay to wash only the vulva?

Ibkayee, what say you?

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
1miccza:

Especially when they have claws instead of nails lolz

grin grin most of them just argue for the thrill of being savage...

Im sure secretely they ve taken correction grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Them done too read that self cleansing in book...
They think it's actually that 'self cleansing' in reality grin grin

How person go clean only vulva and leave inside? Hey fada Lord!!! When a brother dives in and thrusts, the fallacy of the self cleansing would circulate the room oh!!! cry cry

This is what have been trying to say to some of them. grin

One even indirectly shaded me that putting finger in the vagina isn't part of it, but she would allow a man put his fingers in her vagina not knowing she doesn't wash it properly.

You see some very pretty but are hawking smelling vagina. cheesy

Na wa!.

5 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by GoldNiagara(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
You're a guy so you won't be telling me how to take care of my body. I should be the one doing that. grin

Washing only the vulva doesn't mean the vagina itself has been properly washed. Some will say don't use soap 'cause of the vagina PH but who cares about its PH when keeping proper hygiene that may make your spouse leave you is concerned?.

I wash the labia majora with soap then use my fingers to wash the inside with just ordinary water to remove whatever it shedded. Some just wash the labia majora with water and that's it.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Flaghouse1:

That is why you need to take a bath after sex, the self cleansing we are saying here is that under normal condition the vagina cleans itself with the secretion from the vagina,hence no need to be washing everyday

leave them, people are walking around with infections and are putting fingers to mask symptoms. its only a matter of time.

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by 1miccza: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
pu7pl3:

grin grin most of them just argue for the thrill of being savage...

Im sure secretely they ve taken correction grin

Of course they would have done the needful

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
whitetiger511:

HAHhHHaha. THAT HOE DON GET DISEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. FOR HER MIND MALE DOCTORS NO DEY ADVICE WOMEN. I'M SURE NA "VAGINA CARE FOR ÎDIOTS" SHE DEY READ grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Babe, let's get this straight...for the purpose of learning.

You mean, even during menstraul cycle...it's okay to wash only the vulva?

Ibkayee, what say you?

no I do not, I don't stink, never stank, never would. happy chooking boo, do you. but if you stink because you aren't putting a finger to clean, for the love of god see a doctor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by abduldope(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
I've a vagina and should know how it cleans itself. Do you know that after its natural secretion the same secretion is left in the vagina walls?. If it's not washed off it remains there over time.
Dahm that's NASTY!!!
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
This is what have been trying to say to some of them. grin

One even indirectly shaded me that putting finger in the vagina isn't part of it, but she would allow a man put his fingers in her vagina not knowing she doesn't wash it properly.

You see some very pretty but are hawking smelling vagina. cheesy

Na wa!.

Oh well!
I've never bought the wash the vulva only. I agree to not using harsh soaps to alter the pH.

Does this wash the vulva alone, extend to menstraul periods? embarassed

whitetiger511:

no I do not, I don't stink, never stank, never would. happy chooking boo, do you. but if you stink because you aren't putting a finger to clean, for the love of god see a doctor.

I asked you a question, respond like a sane human and stop the drama. Nawa!

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
joeeee240:

HAHhHHaha. THAT HOE DON GET DISEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. FOR HER MIND MALE DOCTORS NO DEY ADVICE WOMEN. I'M SURE NA "VAGINA CARE FOR ÎDIOTS" SHE DEY READ grin

grin grin grin lol vagina care for idiots grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Ashley86400: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:

Please shut up if you can't reason.
Soaps are chemicals. .chemicals are bad for the vagina,can cause to to get dry vagina.

Douching is not always good too.

Nobody said discharge is to smell nice. But it doesn't smell bad either, except you have an infection. The other thing that can make your discharge smell is if it is mixed with urine residue from your urethra or the kind of food you eat ,for example pungent tasting foods like onion and parsley can make your discharge smell a little off. It's the same for men too in the case of semen.

Every gynecologist preaches: water is enough to clean your vagina. Maybe all gynecologists are crazy and only you are right.

If you like scrub your vagina with an iron sponge. .this conversation is over.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by unqombothi(f): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
Keep kwayet my friend.
That was a concocted quote by beer drunkards to remain in their drunken state.
Lol. The next time someone throws that yeye "proverb" in my presence, this is what I will say.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FeminismRules: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
I'm sure it was a man that asked this useless question.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by monex(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
I am not by any way comparing the vj with the dick in terms of smell, what I am saying is that the penis smells as well. It's not like the arm or leg like your carelessly asserted. The penis apart from retaining residue of urine which has an acidic smell, also smells stale, this is because the prick is trapped in between thighs, boxers and trousers, it sure stinks when it comes out to receive fresh air.
Stop dodging the issue at hand,the vagina naturally has an odour, yes, but to say the penis does not smell is telling bare faced lies.
thats an external odour from the region between the thigh and scrotum due to sweat, heat and dirty boxer shorts. If a guy takes his bath just before sex. that smell would become negligible.

for ladies, the odour is internal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Oyindidi(f): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
my dear, I understand that just like lala something, you need to impress the foolish sex starved men here, but listen to me, a penis only smells fresh when washed. And it's the fact, it can't be like the hand or leg which is always exposed to light and air.
You know me better, watch your tongue young lady!

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Next2Bezee(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
You know you'd need to prepare popcorn before reading when you come across a thread where even the ladies are having a go at themselves grin

Off course you won't have these kinds of threads without some of the usual nairaland perverts who can't get pussy even if they paid for it, lurking around the thread & looking for fap material. sad

Certainly worth researching this topic & interested in both sides of the argument. I think i have read somewhere about the vagina self cleaning ability but then also remember reading that it's ok to douch the vagina with ordinary water and not soapy water.

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Ashley86400: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:

Please shut up if you can't reason.
Soaps are chemicals. .chemicals are bad for the vagina as they can kill the "good" bacteria that help you fight diseases in your vagina (do you know how much baby bacteria living inside our panties/boxers?) or cause you to get dry vagina.

Douching is not always good too.

Nobody said discharge is to smell nice. But it doesn't smell bad either, except if you have an infection. The other thing that can make your discharge smell is if it is mixed with urine residue from your urethra or the kind of food you eat ,for example pungent tasting foods like onion and parsley can make your discharge smell a little off. It's the same for men too in the case of semen.

I'm sure most girls can testify to the fact that eating a lot of pepper or other hot and spicy food gives you a "hot" feeling in your discharge which can spread around your vagina for a while.

It's never a cause for alarm though as every gynecologist preaches: no matter what, water is enough to clean your vagina. Maybe all gynecologists are crazy and only you are right.

If you like scrub your vagina with an iron sponge.An infected vagina stays infected and only antibiotics,not scrubbing and lifting can save the womb.

Or didn't you know the discharge was coming from the linings of your womb? Yours is just to clean the outside and stop giving yourself a headache over what you can't reach. Nature already knows we can't reach inside to wash our wombs ourself, that's why the the womb/vagina cleans itself from the inside. Or can you reach seven centimeters inside to scrub your womb as well?

This conversation is over.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply)

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.