Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Bride price isn't worth it - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride price isn't worth it (648 Views)

Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride price isn't worth it by MyNewJackeT: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
is it worth it? especially when you know deep inside that she's slept with like 20 guys and has sucked so many bigs.

why should one pay for a second hand product, I'm asking.

I'm saying this because it's too high, the price is too high and especially when at least she invites one of those guys to the marriage to witness and laugh at you, and I'm sure one o those guys will come and shake your hand and congratulate you for having the mind to take something like that. therefore laughing you behind your back.

bride price is not worth it, marriage should be free as long as the parent and the girl knows she's not even worth the hype.

if she can't save herself for her husband, she isn't worth it and should not see the husband whose just helping her as a poverty alleviating property. or a get out of poverty card. or an ATM.

my take.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride price isn't worth it by eezeribe(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
OK
Re: Bride price isn't worth it by Augustvisitor: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride price isn't worth it by Kondomatic(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
is it worth it? especially when you know deep inside that she's slept with like 20 guys and has sucked so many bigs.

I'm saying this because it's too high, the price is too high and especially when at least she invites one of those guys to the marriage to witness and laugh at you, and I'm sure one o those guys will come and shake your hand and congratulate you for having the mind to take something like that. therefore laughing you behind your back.

bride price is not worth it, marriage should be free as long as the parent and the girl knows she's not even worth the hype.

if she can't save herself for her husband, she isn't worth it and should not see the husband whose just helping her as a poverty alleviating property. or a get out of poverty card. or an ATM.

my take.
If she's not worth it then don't pay. Those that know her worth will definitely come.

2 Likes

Re: Bride price isn't worth it by Pidginwhisper: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Augustvisitor:

Bride price is waste of money if she isn't a virgin. Why should I pay for a used product. Well if I must pay. It has to be proportional to the product I'm getting. Even should I pay for a product that has been overused.. OMG
Swear with your life say you never buy london used fone before undecided
Re: Bride price isn't worth it by Pidginwhisper: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Op, Go hustle more, this one wey you dey talk na coz money never come grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride price isn't worth it by gabinogem(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Funny Comments cheesy
Re: Bride price isn't worth it by MyNewJackeT: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Swear with your life say you never buy london used fone before undecided

LOL girls are not phones na, but what pains me is the price, man for what, they even binh list, I mean a list.... you know list like when you're going to buy things in the market.
Re: Bride price isn't worth it by Pidginwhisper: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

LOL girls are not phones na, but what pains me is the price, man for what, they even binh list, I mean a list.... you know list like when you're going to buy things in the market.
but you dey talk of used product,so dem be the same..
Re: Bride price isn't worth it by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

You are sounding as if your dad told you he married your mom free please if you don't want to insult yourself stop this your rubbish post.

my take.
Re: Bride price isn't worth it by Headlesschicken(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
undecided Was yuh mom worth it? Are yuh sisters worth it? If u wia to be a lady,will you be worth d stress? If dia wia no d!ckx 2phuck dis chicks then dem all would still be virgins... Nigga please shut up,sit down n be humble..
Re: Bride price isn't worth it by MyNewJackeT: 4:27am On Aug 31, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided Was yuh mom worth it? Are yuh sisters worth it? If u wia to be a lady,will you be worth d stress? If dia wia no d!ckx 2phuck dis chicks then dem all would still be virgins... Nigga please shut up,sit down n be humble..

I had to wait three days to reply you because I was banned.
Yes my mum was worth it, she was married as a virgin, in fact all female members of my family are married off as virgins, prostitutes are not tolerated.

secondly if I was a lady, I'll be worth it, I won an award in my department once and you have to be a cool guy to do that.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Born Without Vagina Raising Money So She Can Have S*x! / Just Thinking / Wish A Nairalander A Happy Birthday N Show Him Some Love!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.