Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Advice Needed... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed... (1169 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed... by Sanada(f): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Good day y'all... I need a Lil help
I've been dating this guy for almost 2 years now, everything has been fine until recently my mum started this talk about his tribe and d rest... I really got irritated for a woman like that to be tribalistic..... I'm really confused bcoz we love each other and we can't just break up bcoz of his tribe... What do u suggest I do please.....
Re: Advice Needed... by knax: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
which tribe is he from first??..
Re: Advice Needed... by MurderEnglish(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
all you did is to asked your boo whether he was ready to got married? He was ready, don't asked him to married you.

Maybe, he is still boy boy to his mom.

Love this day is underhyped and over rate. Building understanding is good for you and him
Re: Advice Needed... by RIPEnglish: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
MurderEnglish:
all you did is to asked your boo whether he was ready to got married? He was ready, don't asked him to married you.

Maybe, he is still boy boy to his mom.

Love this day is underhyped and over rate. Building understanding is good for you and him
So these is the copy cat that is wants to imitated me with its new account? boy kept trying you hear grin grin grin
Re: Advice Needed... by MurderEnglish(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
RIPEnglish:

So these is the copy cat that is wants to imitated me with its new account? boy kept trying you hear grin grin grin

I am old more than you in real world but you is old more than me on the internet. I thinked you make me have faith in myself.

Kept doing work and kept update people.
grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed... by Splinz(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sanada:
...What do u suggest I do please.....

Simple.

Talk her out of tribalism and make her see reasons why that guy is the next best thing after pounded yam ( wink).

If I can't bring my mother to a compromised, then I'm not really her beloved son. She loves me that much anyway.

So go. There'd always be a compromised.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed... by Blackhawk01: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
MurderEnglish and RipEnglish, mad you are. cheesy grin tongue
Re: Advice Needed... by Headlesschicken(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
undecided Keep dating him,don't worry u guys would still break up....
Re: Advice Needed... by oilcity(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Don't let him know ur mom's opinion concerning his tribe cos it can av a long term consequence. However, d ball is on u to do all u can to talk ur mom out of her tribal fear and bias. It may take time, but be patient and try to get ur siblings to side with u first.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed... by MrCork: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sanada:
I've been dating this guy for almost 2 years now, everything has been fine until recently my mum started this talk about his tribe and d rest... I really got irritated for a woman like that to be tribalistic..... I'm really confused bcoz we love each other and we can't just break up bcoz of his tribe... What do u suggest I do please.....

angry
Re: Advice Needed... by Lalas247(f): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sanada:
Hmmm
Not sure what else u need from us
Mind made up
Re: Advice Needed... by MrCork: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sanada:

Santana...ok so u date the man's mother cozz his tribe have mooney & u need 2 years to re pay him... correct?...u a gold digggger n shame on u... anyways juss pray he ain't IBO cozz he will sell all yorr cloth for spare part replacement!(no oofeense) undecided
Re: Advice Needed... by Diablo22(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Two of you should elope to a far country....
Don't thank me
What are friends for? grin cool
Re: Advice Needed... by RIPEnglish: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:
MurderEnglish and RipEng.lish, mad you are. cheesy grin tongue
Rolababy, i just want that copycat to knowed he can't became like me.
Re: Advice Needed... by Blackhawk01: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
RIPEnglish:

Rolababy, i just want that copycat to knowed he can't became like me.

Adaks, my love. No one can be like you, no one Baeby. kiss
Re: Advice Needed... by RIPEnglish: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Adaks, my love. No one can be like you, no one Baeby. kiss
Adaks kor, Adaku ni. undecided
Re: Advice Needed... by Blackhawk01: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
RIPEnglish:

Adaks kor, Adaku ni. undecided

Hahàhaha

Oya, gimme back my love and kisses. They aren't meant for strangers sad
Re: Advice Needed... by Sanada(f): 12:28am On Aug 30, 2017
What are you saying?
MrCork:

Santana...ok so u date the man's mother cozz his tribe have mooney & u need 2 years to re pay him... correct?...u a gold digggger n shame on u... anyways juss pray he ain't IBO cozz he will sell all yorr cloth for spare part replacement!(no oofeense) undecided
Re: Advice Needed... by Sanada(f): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2017
An igbo boy and I'm from edo
knax:
which tribe is he from first??..
Re: Advice Needed... by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:
MurderEnglish and RipEnglish, mad you are. cheesy grin tongue
i swear them is mad o cheesy
Re: Advice Needed... by knax: 6:00am On Aug 30, 2017
Sanada:
An igbo boy and I'm from edo
I'm igbo too and I'll admit dt there re some places in igbo dt re better off avoided..
find out ur mum's reason for disapproving it..it might be his village,but if it's just because he is igbo..
then u gotta convince ur mum and well fight for ur love or something.
hope he is worth it though..#stayWoke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What This Facebook User Posted About Her Birthday That Got People Talking (P / The Meme Challenge / Hilarious Differences Between Men And Women - Torimill (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.