Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? (7733 Views)

Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy / Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour / Things To Avoid While Buying A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by Franco93: 7:19am On Sep 01, 2017
l
Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by seunoni34(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2017
Specs ni o. 3gb ram. 4000mah battery Snapdragon processor

1 Like

Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by Cuteogbus: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2017
pricerhub:
Dear Nairalanders,

Whenever you are faced with buying a new smartphone for personal use, which of these 2 options do you consider most vital in making your decision?

Price or Specs?
BOTH!!!!... This Question Is Like Asking Me Breast Or Nyansh Which Do You Prefer More In A Relationship.. My Dear I Prefer Both Oh.
Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2017
frinx:
Spec most times determine the price.

That doesn't neglect the flagship killers or budget phones with great specs and cheap price tag. A quote from MKBHD "Good phones are getting cheaper and cheap phones are getting better".

Mind you some phones might be packing in the spec on paper but can barely perform in functionality.
Actually, it is cheap phones are getting good.
Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by Slayer2: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2017
pr0blem:

wow! well detailed review. You are awesome. the battery capacity of the Phantom 6plus is calling my attention. I want something that can last long enough for me to take as many pictures as possible. I guess the 6plus would be my buy. Thanks a looooooot. Do you have a website or blog, I think I would love reading your reviews.

undecided you wan buy phone. You buy reach us, see him head like can coke undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by Angy55(f): 7:35am On Sep 01, 2017
Specs.
Especially the battery and memory size.
I can't use a smart phone that the battery capacity is below 5000 MAH
Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by COvo(m): 7:40am On Sep 01, 2017
One of the dumbest post I've seen this year.
Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by refreshrate: 7:58am On Sep 01, 2017
pr0blem:

wetin you need gyroscope for?

To gyrate Na
...as per kegite tinz
Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Smartphones have become an integral part of our lives. Specs are very important for me.
I have saved alot of time in my life by choosing to get a phone with 4G and fingerprint sensor.
Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by sisisioge: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2017
Both.

I am not a fan of expensive phones cos I don't do much with them. Here are what I look for:
1. Ram size for internet speed.
2. Camera specs....I'm vain, pics must be lovely
3. Screen must be big enough for me to navigate stuffs on the surface and compact enough to fit my jeans pocket.
4. It must be slim and light
5. It must be under 40k.

So far so good cool

1 Like

Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2017
Addicted2Women:
This is the best looking and greatest phone ever manufactured
bb z30 nko?

Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2017
Addicted2Women:
bb z30 nko?

Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2017
pricerhub:

LOL!
Nice narrative. +1 for Price then. grin
i love ur website and i love what you are doing. Keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2017
pricerhub:

LOL!
Nice narrative. +1 for Price then. grin
Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by ndiboy01(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2017
NCP:
What l care about? Is to make sure the smartphone model is not from Tecno, Itel or Infnix

Hahahahahahahaha ......dat fone dat is nt from iTel, infinix n tecno,,,,is dat 1 a fone?
Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by Behankey(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2017
Specs of course.

1 Like

Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by ndiboy01(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2017
pr0blem:

what phone do you recommend with great camera

All fones are good but I still prefer Gionee

1 Like

Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by pricerhub: 8:40am On Sep 01, 2017
Addicted2Women:

BB Z10 right? And why is that?
Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by chiraqDemon(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2017
pricerhub:
Dear Nairalanders,

Whenever you are faced with buying a new smartphone for personal use, which of these 2 options do you consider most vital in making your decision?

Price or Specs?
Specs. Then I can check the price. But quality is my number one. Even if infinix and tecno will give me the same thing that galaxy s8 has for 10k, I will still prefer to spend 500k+ for s8.

1 Like

Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by pricerhub: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Ebuka2016:

Thanks bro. I appreciate you taking your time to check it out.

1 Like

Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by pricerhub: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Specs. Then I can check the price. But quality is my number one. Even if infinix and tecno will give me the same thing that galaxy s8 has for 10k, I will still prefer to spend 500k+ for s8.

Some really wise words here. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by Gkemz: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2017
Both must be balanced

1 Like

Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by pricerhub: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2017
frinx:
Spec most times determine the price.

That doesn't neglect the flagship killers or budget phones with great specs and cheap price tag. A quote from MKBHD "Good phones are getting cheaper and cheap phones are getting better".

Mind you some phones might be packing in the spec on paper but can barely perform in functionality.

Nice quote call-out there.

I really like your perspective and how you approached the post though you haven't chosen any of the options and it quite understandable because one is directly proportional to the other.

SO, do you store up say 75k for any phone that catches you fancy or do you buy a phone because you love the specs and willing to fork out the asking price?
Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by pricerhub: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2017
Cuteogbus:
BOTH!!!!... This Question Is Like Asking Me Breast Or Nyansh Which Do You Prefer More In A Relationship.. My Dear I Prefer Both Oh.

LOL!

1 Like

Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by pricerhub: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2017
freebuddy:
Smartphones have become an integral part of our lives. Specs are very important for me.
I have saved alot of time in my life by choosing to get a phone with 4G and fingerprint sensor.

Nice one.
Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2017
I check the Specs first then look at my pocket, if it's pocket friendly... There is no point in buying a phone and the end of the day you start complaining of bad camera, low Ram or bad clockspeed. Specs Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by sweetkev(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2017
ndiboy01:

All fones are good but I still prefer Gionee
I'm enjoying my Gionee P8w
Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by DJInfluence: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2017
both
Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by Rick9(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2017
Specs
Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by KamsyU: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2017
Has to be specs, though specs determine the price
If you want a smartphone with neat specs then you should be looking at brands like Nokia, Samsung blackberry, iPhone etc

And not Tecno or Infinix and other mediatek brands
Though they try to an extent but I wouldn't advise a friend to buy from those brands.
Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by majemite(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2017
NCP:
What l care about? Is to make sure the smartphone model is not from Tecno, Itel or Infnix
Fraudulent...... Hate them
Re: Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? by vincentjk(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2017
KamsyU:
Has to be specs, though specs determine the price
If you want a smartphone with neat specs then you should be looking at brands like Nokia, Samsung blackberry, iPhone etc

What of Motorola?

Motorola is competing with all these brands you just mentioned

And not Tecno or Infinix and other mediatek brands
Though they try to an extent but I wouldn't advise a friend to buy from those brands.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Popular Smartphone Myths / My New Glo Line Is Not Browsing, Please Helppppp! / 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.