Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,429 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

"EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) (54143 Views)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him / Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
This protest or watever shud better stick to its focus and stop Deviating from their prime objective to irrelevant talk like hushpuppi. They're beginning to sound like a joke

1 Like

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Ojisik(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahahaha!!! I give up on Nigerians! How is one young man's lavish spending the problem of a whole nation? Is he a politician? Instead of them to be fighting for the arrest of people way use our oil wells do paddy paddy' and turn some people to overnight billionaires angry angry

They do have a point. The puppy guy flaunts all of it on social media and I may not have data to back it up but we both know that atleast 20 boys may have gone into 'yahoo yahoo' because they want to be like Hush Puppy.

If 5 out of this 20 are successful and each influence another 5....that's 25 and the geometric increment how's on and on and on.

3 Likes

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by gbaliciousgbali: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Bad belle aff come

Lalasticlala is next
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by azimibraun: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hushpuppi is a menace to society and influencing our minors negatively. Any call for decency by our youths is not a bad one. Is anybody in doubt on how wizkid, Davido, Mikel obi, Floyd Mayweather make their money? Until recently when E money started making efforts to clean his money and appear legit, who could have claimed to know how Emoney and Hushpuppi make their money? It is no crime to make legit money, but it is against the rule of law and our societal moral code to spend money recklessly. It is called abuse of discretion in law and guilty of materialism in morality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Abbotp: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
TRULY, THEIR MUMU NEVER DO
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hushpoppi right now....

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Phi001(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
azimibraun:
Hushpuppi is a menace to society and influencing our minors negatively. Any call for decency by our youths is not a bad one. Is anybody in doubt on how wizkid, Davido, Mikel obi, Floyd Mayweather make their money? Until recently when E money started making efforts to clean his money and appear legit, who could have claimed to know how Emoney and Hushpuppi make their money? It is no crime to make legit money, but it is against the rule of law and our societal moral code to spend money recklessly. It is called abuse of discretion in law and guilty of materialism in morality.
You mean if you take Hushpuppy to a court and sue him for spendig money recklessly, you'll win? undecided

5 Likes

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by azimibraun: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Abbotp:
TRULY, THEIR MUMU NEVER DO
when you grow up; you will see things from their point of view. Ask your daddy what is called "Social Engineering" although you are kid and definitely a Drake, Wizkid and the rest fan. But I will advice you to try and listen to "Sky is the limit" by the late great christopher Wallace aka BIG. The answer to your Mumu is there.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by logica(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Phi001:

You mean if you take Hushpuppy to a court and sue him for spendig money recklessly, you'll win? undecided
You dey mind am. grin

1 Like

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by akigbemaru: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Muckross1122:
During #BringBackDiezani protest in abuja. #OurMumuDonDo protesters led by charly boy has advice efcc to go after hushpuppi and other young boys in Nigeria that go to club and buy bottles of champagne without having any source of income.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXtpLUN7Zr4&feature=youtu.be

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/08/ourmumudondo-protesters-tell-efcc-to-go.html

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by azimibraun: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Phi001:

Ignorance is no excuse before the law. Non application of laws does not translate to absence of laws. Go study the rule of law and see what it says about abuse of discretion and come back let's talk. Ask your seniors also how other climes came up with the strict liability laws. You can study the case of Ibori James as well as that of Mario Balloteli.

1 Like

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahahaha!!! I give up on Nigerians! How is one young man's lavish spending the problem of a whole nation? Is he a politician? Instead of them to be fighting for the arrest of people way use our oil wells do paddy paddy' and turn some people to overnight billionaires angry angry

But u people are complaining about ritualists. How do you think people result into that? Too many people without accountable source of income. it isn't proper, another point I will love to add is when people see others spending money that in their mind "money must be made" We get away with too much in this country because it''s always easy to say. Have they arrested so and so? Why must we be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by azimibraun: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
logica:
You dey mind am. grin
That's when your coconut head will know law is a public policy meant for regulation of the conducts of people and institutions.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Ndolarr: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
I agree with Charlie Boy! That was how Musa Bamaiyi, NDLEA boss, chased those drug guys on Allen avenue and Lagos generally in the 90s and spoilt market for auto dealers and musicians especially. It really helped the country. If EFCC invites heavy spenders in clubs and social gatherings without visible source of income, for a chat, they will sit up and think twice and Nigeria will be better for it! Indeed, those criticising Charlie Boy are the real mumus without action! !

1 Like

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
emi12:
so EFCC no know their work again abi
they now have to take orders from "their mumu don do" protesters
I laugh in Nembe��
That is the power of their votes. So your fighting corruption is to support your preferred political party in government to go after opposition political parties? I don't understand.

EFCC is being empowered to fight financial crimes anywhere and anybody including you. If your neighbors suspecting the source of your finances he/she has power to employ EFCC to investigate you.

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by hokafor(m): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
I m not in support of fraudsters, but for someone to be making this kind of comments in the name of protest is unacceptable. The comments are personal and biased
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by malasia9ja: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
in that case all 9ja politicians and poliv
cemen will be arrested

1 Like

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Muckross1122:
During #BringBackDiezani protest in abuja. #OurMumuDonDo protesters led by charly boy has advice efcc to go after hushpuppi and other young boys in Nigeria that go to club and buy bottles of champagne without having any source of income.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXtpLUN7Zr4&feature=youtu.be

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/08/ourmumudondo-protesters-tell-efcc-to-go.html

Indeed una mumu don do.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by azimibraun: 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Day2logic:

But u people are complaining about ritualists. How do you think people result into that? Too many people without accountable source of income. it isn't proper, another point I will love to add is when people see others spending money that in their mind "money must be made" We get away with too much in this country because it''s always easy to say. Have they arrested so and so? Why must we be arrested.
Your head is there Jare.. A child will never see things the way elders do. If you have child through a responsible marriage or otherwise, you will be concerned with the activities of the likes of the Hushpuppi. Besides who knows who is into rituals but claiming to be doing "Yahoo Yahoo" only recently I learn they now combine rituals with Yahoo thing. If they can't trick you, they charm you. And you say people should not talk. All those againt the statement should by now have told us how the Hushpuppi makes his money. Instead of plenty talk.

1 Like

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by tosyne2much(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
life2017:
They are making sense. When people spend extravagantly without any known source of income, EFCC or police should question such persons to ascertain the source of their income.
This is how things are being investigated in advanced countries
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by sonnie10: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
Phi001:

True. There is difference between morality and law. What is considered morally wrong might not be against the law. Also, the argument for and against morality is not clear cut. Different societies cultures and generations have different views of morality.

In some places, abandoning the elderly is not wrong, so is prostitution in some and also weed smoking in some.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by deafeyez: 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
THIS BOYZ THEIR MUMU JUST DEY START.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Phi001(m): 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
azimibraun:
Ignorance is no excuse before the law. Non application of laws does not translate to absence of laws. Go study the rule of law and see what it says about abuse of discretion and come back let's talk. Ask your seniors also how other climes came up with the strict liability laws. You can study the case of Ibori James as well as that of Mario Balotelli.
All these plenty English are irrelevant...

I didn't study law so I can't even come and start arguing.

It's a yes or no question.

Lemme ask the question again:

If you take Hushpuppy to a court and sue him for spending money recklessly, will you win the case?

a. Yes
b. No

2 Likes

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
life2017:
They are making sense. When people spend extravagantly without any known source of income, EFCC or police should question such persons to ascertain the source of their income.
They should start with Tinubu that owns a VP-CBT Falcon private jet with a price range of $35-$50 million dollars
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
That guy might get himself killed. He just fuccked up, big time. And if I was Hush........
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by azimibraun: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
sonnie10:

True. There is difference between morality and law. What is considered morally wrong might not be against the law. Also, the argument for and against morality is not clear cut. Different societies cultures and generations have different views of morality.

In some places, abandoning the elderly is not wrong, so is prostitution in some and also weed smoking in some. Stop assuming where you have facts. Nobody is talking about culture or prostitution. I mentioned the rule of law, I mentioned abuse of discretion and mentioned Moral code as it concerns what Hushpuppi is doing then I mentioned social engineering and guilty of materialism. Resond to them and leave elders and prostitute matter. Those are not related anologies or examples.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by KcAngel(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Poverty don enter this "dem-mumu'never-do-head#.... wetin concern hushgucci for this mata?
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by JuicyStar: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
I am against crime or anything associates with same but I think someone should investigate the hushpuppi to know if indeed he is into fraud. Until that is done, all these wild conclusions and assumptions should please stop. Saying that EFCC should arrest him would suggest that a good evidence has been had and received against him. His lifestyle is questionable but has anyone come up to say he/she has been duped locally or internationally by Hush? If yes, then EFCC should do the needful. If not, make we sit down look until him cup full.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Dollipsejay(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Deji Adeyanju was making sense until he mentioned Hushpuppi.

So he expected EFCC to go outside Nigeria to UAE and Malaysia to arrest Hushpuppi?

can't they leave the guy alone
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by azimibraun: 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
Phi001:

All these plenty English are irrelevant...

I didn't study law so I can't even come and start arguing.

It's a yes or no question.

Lemme ask the question again:

If you take Hushpuppy to a court and sue him for spending money recklessly, will you win the case?

a. Yes
b. No

And you think Hushpuppi wants that? A typical Nigerian judge may strike the case out claiming the complainant does not have Locus standi hence he is a busy body. A decent judge may also claim the complainant has no locus but go further to call on relevant agencies to investigate the source of the wealth Hushpuppi possess and flaunts recklessly that now offends the complainant. It is in the course of investigations,Hushpuppi will have to explain how his money is made. If you lose in court for lack of evidence or not having a locus standi, you will get him when you attract investigation to him through the same court. His lawyers may aslo slip during their defence by exposing key information about him that could nail him in the future or in the course of the trial. Law na public policy bros.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by dope904: 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Well, if I was HushPuppy, I will sue this guy for defamation. And guess what, I will win. This is gross assassination of character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate / Fans Go Gaga For Chizzy Alichi's Photo On Movie Set / 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.