Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

"EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) (54142 Views)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him / Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Burgerlomo: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2017
EFCC never succeeded or finished prosecuting the rogues politicians at home who stole our money, and now you're telling them to go after somebody who's living in diaspora, Deji does that make any sense? cool
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
cinothed0n:
What proof do you have? Bad belle em plenty for town

Can u pls indicate what he does for a living?
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by sameolg616(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Can u pls indicate what he does for a living?
as hushpuppy once answered a nigerian,he said efcc should equally investigate the source of ur poverty too!
pls wat does kim kardashian do?yet she is more popular and richer than most hardworking actresses...
a veteran actress in the us said:back then,u would have to have made atleast 6-7 movies to have a major break thru or be be considered a potential a-lister but nowadays,just one reality show with no acting skills and ur on top of the world.....
husppuppy can claim to be a gucci model,reality star,online presence and make so much money...
nobody really cares ow u made it nowadays,they just want to know ur doing fine......
so pls stop hating and asking questions u already know the answers too.....get rich or die trying

1 Like

Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
sameolg616:

as hushpuppy once answered a nigerian,he said efcc should equally investigate the source of ur poverty too!
pls wat does kim kardashian do?yet she is more popular and richer than most hardworking actresses...
a veteran actress in the us said:back then,u would have to have made atleast 6-7 movies to have a major break thru or be be considered a potential a-lister but nowadays,just one reality show with no acting skills and ur on top of the world.....
husppuppy can claim to be a gucci model,reality star,online presence and make so much money...
nobody really cares ow u made it nowadays,they just want to know ur doing fine......
so pls stop hating and asking questions u already know the answers too.....get rich or die trying

""husppuppy can claim to be a gucci model,reality star,online presence and make so much money""

Gucci Models are registered.
Reality stars are registered too.

I ask again, what does he do for a living

Pls. avoid long lame answers this time, the kardashians n their lives u mentioned are people we know what they do for a living.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Fhowe: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=PrecisionFx post=59966763
""husppuppy can claim to be a gucci model,reality star,online presence and make so much money""

Gucci Models are registered.
Reality stars are registered too.
I ask again, what does he do for a living

Pls. avoid long lame answers this time, the kardashians n their lives u mentioned are people we know what they do for a living. [/quote]. Have you left the shores of Naija before there are many legal ways of making money right from your bedroom Information is power do you know a lot of Nigerians staying abroad especially in countries we have a good number of naija people students ,businessmen tourist and all that (europe, Malaysia,india, sa ,USA and many more China ) with the new banking and monetary rules I personally know exchangers that sell and buy money for people that make nothing less than $1000 daily so find out well you pay to their nigerian acc and they give you the value in local currency wherever you are and vice versa student pay school fees ,rent ,pocket money most parents use this medium cause it is faster and they get commissions so stop worrying your head too much if you are enlightened you will make more than hushpuppi and you people should stay out of his business in the forex business do you know what that little margin of .1 means so imagine making .1 profit in a transaction of about 100,000 do the maths and shut the Bleep up this type of business you don't need to register any company all you need is your internet banking and your phone contacts do you need any further explanation and business is done mainly on referrals .I don't expect most people to know this cause they have not found themselves in a situation when you are abroad and you are stranded and you have money back home in your bank account then you need their services and you know how much they make from it .you can also send home through them at a better rate than what any bank or money transfer service will give you. I don't know hushpuppi but I know there are a lot of ways you can make good money without strangling yourself with a tie all in the name of white collar job.I once bought Benson and hedges in a bar for $10 what normally sells for 200 naira in Naija I was directed there now I have to even book ahead the demand is so high if you don't go on time you might not get to buy .Or better still travel to some places and try to feel at home think of preparing a pot of egusi soup and see how much it will cost you if care is not taken you can spend up to $100 for ingredients that cost less than $20 in all .Most times this business transactions are not documented the customers feel more comfortable when they are dealing with an exchanger that is well to do hence his display of wealth on social media it is aimed at targeted clientale about 3 years ago I was in Nairobi for close to 6 months and I knew a Nigerian student that wanted to buy our normal Toyota highlander in Nairobi that car goes for 1.2-1.5m ksh (close to 4.5m in naira) this kind of money cannot be readily available when using this exchangers so you have to pay them in advance and wait for some days for them to come up with the money my dear you won't just give anybody such an amount when you know it is not properly documented you go with the reliable and reputable once so you should be able to fill in the gaps from this my explanations
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=Fhowe post=59968456][/quote]

What does hushpoppi do for a living
Ur here making a long list if Balderdash.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by hedonistic: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
PrecisionFx:

What does hushpoppi do for a living

Ur here making a long list if Balderdash.
If you cannot see the massive sense in what Fhowe wrote, then I'm afraid you would never feel or understand sense in your entire life, even if sense sodomises you. What an incorrigible dimwit you are.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by hedonistic: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
@Fhowe, you revealed too much information in your last post bro. Kindly edit your post. The numerous annoying retar.d.s in this forum do not deserve this kind of unintended labour of love.

Allow them to wallow in their ignorance, dullness, foolishness, and misery. Imagine the other animal talking about "models are registered". In this day and age? Probably a 'graduate' of one subpar polytechnic in a rural area in Nigeria. Pathetic idiots.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by vertueptime: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
rose54321:

Except he labelled him a 419.
Saying institutions should investigate the source of Mr. A's wealth is different from saying Mr. A is a 419 so institutions to investigate his wealth.

The lattet already passes a judgement

May be he has his facts, he shld be called to substantiate his claims
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
hedonistic:

If you cannot see the massive sense in what Fhowe wrote, then I'm afraid you would never feel or understand sense in your entire life, even if sense sodomises you. What an incorrigible dimwit you are.

I won't go down that shouting/insulting match lane wit u. I can only allow u to continue.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Alcatraz007: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=Fhowe post=59968456][/quote]

Boss please contact me on bruce4u2017@gmail.com. I have stuff to discuss with you.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Ojisik(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
hedonistic:
.. You're talking absolute rubbish.

Does the law in Nigeria function on the basis of morality? You people are so blighted by desperation and hunger that you resort to undisguised jealousy.

Hushpuppi is a private citizen, ' flaunting' his PRIVATE lifestyle in his PRIVATE social media accounts. He has no responsibility whatsoever for anybody that chooses to follow him or emulate him..

Have you seen the lifestyle of your PUBLIC officials? Long, siren-blaring convoys, oppressive security officials attached, millions and millions in daily expenditure, and a sheltered life for their children and dependants. If you have any sense, you should bother about your PUBLIC officials and the negative effect their corruption and ostentatious lifestyles have on the population. Take your jaundiced eyes away from one private citizen loving his life on his OWN terms, and instead focus on your public officials who should be accountable to you.

I am positive that you're fully aware that points can be made without resorting to abusive words, that's fine I'll let you be and make my point.

If you read the article, you'll understand that the point was he has No identifiable source of income but isn't scared to flaunt his wealth because he knows no one will come after him and this is a shame on the Nigerian system and the protests were calling for the correct in of this.

Mind you they didn't set out to protest against him , Diezani Allison Madueke is the main target but in the spirit of people explaining their source of income, his name came up.

In your free time, Google the origin of the term " Money Laundering" and you'll discover that the Italian drug Lords of old opened launderies in the USA so they could have something to point at as a source of income when the IRS showed up. If those real gangsters could do such because they knew that they couldn't get away with inexplicable sources of income, how much more Hush Puppy?

As for the public officials, I personally aspire to get into a position where they can be brought to book, I suggest you join me and run for office so we can do better when there.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by belindar: 12:20am On Aug 31, 2017
blueseacats:
Yes they do, going by the tax code every citizen is mandated to report their income and it's source to the IRS , at the end of every calendar year, of which ill gotten wealth are usually detected and those involved charged to court.

On the other hand governments job is not to create jobs but to provide conducive environment for private sector to do their work (in a capitalist economy) which is to create job.

But Nigerian government is almost non functional.

In a sane society, law enforcement will be on hush puppy's ass wanting to make sure he paid his taxes, that's when he has to tell how he made money in the first place.

It's seems you live in the zoo. You are just talking with one side of your mouth. Why can't the govt ask the politicians which job they are doing that makes them to have enormous wealth. Can you tell me any accusation or offence has hushpuppi committed. Everything is rumors. Whereas you see how poor all these politicians were b4 getting to a post and compare it to when they left the post.
In the sane society you are talking abt , I have been and lived in most of them.As for the tax authorities that is not how taxation works. I'm an accountant by profession and I did taxation as one of my core courses in the uni. Moreover I also have biz of my own.
Just tell me the offence of Hushpuppi. Tell me the the accusation or charges against him. If you don't have any just remain silent forever.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2017
belindar:

It's seems you live in the zoo. You are just talking with one side of your mouth. Why can't the govt ask the politicians which job they are doing that makes them to have enormous wealth. Can you tell me any accusation or offence has hushpuppi committed. Everything is rumors. Whereas you see how poor all these politicians were b4 getting to a post and compare it to when they left the post.
In the sane society you are talking abt , I have been and lived in most of them.As for the tax authorities that is not how taxation works. I'm an accountant by profession and I did taxation as one of my core courses in the uni. Moreover I also have biz of my own.
Just tell me the offence of Hushpuppi. Tell me the the accusation or charges against him. If you don't have any just remain silent forever.
Now I understand why my country is so backward when it comes to taxation, how can an accountant be writing the nonsense you have up there, it's so pathetic that an accountant don't even know that IRS have auditors who is empowered by the federal government to audit anybody suspected of tax fraud or and related scam.

You need to go and put your certificate in the the thrash and go learn a skill. Yes I live in the zoo, and in my zoo the citizen are sane enough to call for federal audit of anyone who spend like a runaway train, even anyone who has more money in his account than expected, it usually audited, you have phone and internet yet Nairaland seems to be the only site you.

Educate yourself, that you were born in Nigeria does not mean you should die with a third world mentality. In first world people can randomly be investigated. Educate yourself, if you are too scared to protest against the political class then hide in your hole like a cafe man.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Fhowe: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
wow alot has been said on here lol . When Nigerians want to know more about you and you are not forth coming they are quick to tag you with bad names especially when you are young (kidnapper,yahoo boy,armed robber,drug dealer ) yes it is a known fact alot of people are into this things but not everyone.I am just not so happy with this actions of deji someone of his caliber such statements should not come from him (pdp spokesman) if it was a group of people in a beer parlour i wont think too much of it or write that long epistle and this Deji guy would want to come out for a political office some day .How can you make such a vague allegation nothing to tie this man to the crime smh.Alot of us are bad with profiling people you dont need high tech science or voodoo to profile someone.A simple illustration what hush puppi is doing with the display of wealth and all that on social media if truly he his a fraudster he must be very very smart to make such money to finance such life style and for someone that smart he wont be so foolish to display such wealth on social media without having something to back up or show for it just incase questions are asked,now for the known kidnapper Evans he was a very quiet man his neighbor said it and other people .People that make good money illegally dont want any unnecessary attention drawn to them so with these two characters i talked about that should help you people with profiling people.Do you see the replies he gives to people who accuse him does he look like someone that has anything to hide .We need to stop likes of deji Adeyangu from pointing fingers and calling people names when he himself is not better .Since Our known aunty got back from port harcourt prison have you seen her make any accusations or doing any name calling .Before we do or say things why not take a moment and put yourself on the other side of the table try to have a quick flash how the person would feel negative media awareness is bad.I dont know hush puppi i dont know deji just my own opinion i try to educate others with the little facts and figures i know.
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by belindar: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
blueseacats:
Now I understand why my country is so backward when it comes to taxation, how can an accountant be writing the nonsense you have up there, it's so pathetic that an accountant don't even know that IRS have auditors who is empowered by the federal government to audit anybody suspected of tax fraud or and related scam.

You need to go and put your certificate in the the thrash and go learn a skill. Yes I live in the zoo, and in my zoo the citizen are sane enough to call for federal audit of anyone who spend like a runaway train, even anyone who has more money in his account than expected, it usually audited, you have phone and internet yet Nairaland seems to be the only site you.

Educate yourself, that you were born in Nigeria does not mean you should die with a third world mentality. In first world people can randomly be investigated. Educate yourself, if you are too scared to protest against the political class then hide in your hole like a cafe man.

You see your life. You just said SUSPECTED OF TAX FRAUD AND RELATED SCAM. Now tell me which Tax fraud and or related scam has Hushpuppi committed? Just answer that simple question. .
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Fhowe: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
hedonistic:
@Fhowe, you revealed too much information in your last post bro. Kindly edit your post. The numerous annoying retar.d.s in this forum do not deserve this kind of unintended labour of love.

Allow them to wallow in their ignorance, dullness, foolishness, and misery. Imagine the other animal talking about "models are registered". In this day and age? Probably a 'graduate' of one subpar polytechnic in a rural area in Nigeria. Pathetic idiots.
Bro do yourself a favour always endeavor to look up a monikers profile before you trade words with them we are all here on this forum for different reasons as for me i am here to learn and enlighten people,some it is all about the insults and looking for who to start an e-war with ,some looking for people to bully so there is no point trying to make some people understand and learn .Cause all they are here for is looking for who to insult and trade words with i guess it gives them some form of happiness or maybe they get paid for it who knows ? We should try to learn from arguments , arguements is not all about winning it should be about learning (learning is from cradle to grave ) we learn everyday the day you stop learning it simply means you are dead .
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
belindar:

You see your life. You just said SUSPECTED OF TAX FRAUD AND RELATED SCAM. Now tell me which Tax fraud and or related scam has Hushpuppi committed? Just answer that simple question. .
Average resident of a third world country like you practically knows nothing about how taxing works, after all they don't pay taxes, so trying to educate you is a waste of time, just like Nigeria has little capacity to fight fraud so is Malaysia .For them fraud stars in USA ask them "
How far?" 40 % of them are and in jail with the rest still being monitored by authorities

IRS audits you when they feel like it ,in my write up you did not see the phrase 'randomly investigated ' that shows your mental capacity and your ability to read and comprehend.

At this point am not asking you to understand, am writing for the sake of those reading this . The fact that these guys are not in jail don't mean they are not there. Authorities know they exist and solutions are being sort.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/r-american-women-targeted-as-malaysia-becomes-internet-scam-haven-us-2014-08
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by belindar: 12:49am On Sep 01, 2017
blueseacats:
Average resident of a third world country like you practically knows nothing about how taxing works, after all they don't pay taxes, so trying to educate you is a waste of time, just like Nigeria has little capacity to fight fraud so is Malaysia .For them fraud stars in USA ask them "
How far?" 40 % of them are and in jail with the rest still being monitored by authorities

IRS audits you when they feel like it ,in my write up you did not see the phrase 'randomly investigated ' that shows your mental capacity and your ability to read and comprehend.

At this point am not asking you to understand, am writing for the sake of those reading this . The fact that these guys are not in jail don't mean they are not there. Authorities know they exist and solutions are being sort.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/r-american-women-targeted-as-malaysia-becomes-internet-scam-haven-us-2014-08

You can't answer simple question. What crime has hushpuppi committed? What Tax fraud has he committed. You are all talking out of jealousy. While I'm a Nigerian by birth and I'm proud of it and a British citizen and I know how Tax works. I have worked with Big banks both in Uk and in Europe so you can't lecture me. I ask you once more time what offence has he committed? Just answer these simple question then we can take it from there.
You are talking about jail without any offence. Do u listen to yourself?
Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by Fhowe: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Alcatraz007:

Boss please contact me on bruce4u2017@gmail.com. I have stuff to discuss with you.
check ur email I sent you a message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street / Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding / Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.