Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl (675 Views)

See How A Girl In My Compound Decide To Seduce All Passer-bys? / Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me / My Conversation With An American Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by adosjun(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2010
For a naija american breed gurl u just got into a relationship with how can u make her love u d more.
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2010
why not title your thread

Naija American girls please come here

or

Question for Naija American women
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by richard69(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2010
Try licking your lips @ intervals whenever you are talking to her.
ODE!!!!
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by DOAweb(m): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2010
richard69:

ODE!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2010
Go up to her, look at her from head to toe like she is the last piece of chicken on the buffet tray and slap her bottom and ask her if you can take her out. grin grin

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible if she has her goons beat you up or if she calls the police.
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by Scooby1(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2010
adosjun:

For a naija american breed gurl u just got into a relationship with how can u make her love u d more.

Hmm, I got the manual u need to make her love more call this number 911 ask for detective Dick.head grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by r231(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2010
richard69:

ODE!!!!

Ebonyeyes:

Go up to her, look at her from head to toe like she is the last piece of chicken on the buffet tray and slap her bottom and ask her if you can take her out. grin grin

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible if she has her goons beat you up or if she calls the police.

lwkmd cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by honeric01(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2010
lol, pure breed Nigerian American? very easy, just try to talk like an AMERICAN gangster, that should work undecided
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by atilla(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2010
American breed lol

like say u dey describe dog.
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by milkan05(m): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2010
atilla:

American breed lol

like say u dey describe dog.

My sentiments exactly. No be only american breed, na rotweiler breed u go get. Sh|T cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by Nautillus(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2010
Are they "breeding" people in America Now? ? ?
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by adosjun(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2010
Haters all dis pip want make i loose my gurl.
@ebon i will do dat to only u becos i like you. Otondo like you.
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by invisible2(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2010
The last time I checked, an American bred girl is a human being? She is as timid and as human as any of her mates in the outer fringes of Ijebu remo!
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by bkbabe90(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2010
Listen to Honeric0, dude is God-sent;talk like u from Bushwick, u heard! Call her "ho" and "binch" at every turn. She'll take it as a term of endearement! Call her pops "n.igga" etc u good! She come out her mouth punch her silly. Bottom-line, let babygal know u the man every lil chance u get!
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROTFL, una wan make i piss for body
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by platinumnk(f): 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2010
So Americans are breeds? hahahahahah tongue
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by Mikaela: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2010
Em, she's a woman right? And you're a man? How about doing normal things men do to seduce women. I don't get the american breed .?
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by r231(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2010
platinumnk:

So Americans are breeds? hahahahahah tongue

you should be able to teach him now plat grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by platinumnk(f): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2010
r231:

you should be able to teach him now plat grin cheesy cheesy

hehehhe well its not a big wahalal, be charming, and dont think your money or koboko is the only thing that important.
Re: How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl by Kelvinj(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2010
Just be na.ked in front of her., thats all

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Better Guls Nd Guys / Oh men! / How Do I Forget About A Girl That Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.