Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu (27895 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East / Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by AnkaraStyles(f): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2017
One day the're threatening fire and brimestone the next theyre asking for unity...
na wa oh.

my signature speaks volume

1 Like

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by fulanmafia: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Keep deluding yourself. You think Obama is still in the white house?

Selling of weapons is just business Bro.

Yeah, waiting for Mazi Trump to start selling jet bombers to Kim Jong Un, since sale of arms is suddenly just 'business' and not a reflection of foreign policy.

Save me any further jokes mate grin

1 Like

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by EmekaBlue(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2017
its simple....igbo president after d tyrant.

1 Like

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Nonaira1: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:

Yup you're absolutely right, in 2017 Nigeria has more boots, more allies, bigger guns and faster Jets than in 1967 (including the ones Mazi Trump is selling to Buratai)

...and you have what... BSS right?

You people should really stick to the Jokes section grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you just say "more allies and bigger gun" Wetin out dey smoke? Meth or Weed? Oya tell us how many "allies" are there fighting boko haram with you right now. Name am. Heck cameroon and Niger sef only started helping you AFTER boko haram invaded them.
Bigger guns? grin grin grin grin grin isn't it the same Ak-47 wey una carry since I was born that you still carry. Heck the few weapons that other nations felt sorry for you and allowed you to buy to fight Boko Haram have all been outdated and decades old technology

I don die laughing.

Did you also say "Mazi Trump is selling una fighter jet". grin grin grin
Are you awake at all? Do you even know what year this is?
Currently senators are fighting to keep him from selling weapons to una.
He first has to get the legislative approval before he does and since there are senators fighting him on it. Plus with what Trump is currently doing aka fighting and alienating even his own party's member, plus amnesty international comment about una and UN interest in una now, nigga y'all aren't getting that private jet anytime soon. Quote me on that.
https://www.naij.com/1109091-us-senators-block-sale-fighter-jets-nigeria-human-rights-concern.html

Your government informed us of their transaction to buy a private jet from USA in April. The senators figthing to keep that happening started in June. It's almost September (almost 5 months) have you seen that fighter jet anywhere near your country? grin grin. How long does it take to purchase a weapon?
You better wake up from sleep.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by BEASTER(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2017
KEVIND:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/northern-youths-adopt-siddon-look-posture-igbo/
Who are you in the first place to give a bonfire citizens of this Nation Nigerian a quite notice? Are you insane? I also agreed for the call of your arrest because you are the people that don't want Nigeria to have peace. Well, GOD will handle you peoples the way it's pleases HIM as there is a saying that there will be no peace for the weaked.

1 Like

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Xkalaban(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2017
Referendum is coming. It's only a matter of time before ppl realize it. The worst mistake Biafrans will make now is to start back pedaling on the quest for the actualization of Biafra. They shld keep an intense world wide protest consistently & peacefully too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by chiraqDemon(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2017
All these nor concern me. As far as I don't have to sleep in the bush as a result of whatever they decide then im good
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by millionboi(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2017
He added that, “We announced the quit notice out of frustration. Now, we have also realised that two wrongs cannot make a right.”

3 Likes

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by okerekeikpo: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2017
Anything they like make them adopt Na their own wahala, we the Igbos have decided to go what's too hard y there to understand

8 Likes

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Those fighting and ready to die from one Nigeria are doing so because without Nigeria they are nothing.

They know if there is true fiscal federalism, the north will be worst than Niger Republic.

6 Likes

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Boyooosa(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2017
So dis is how ipob will finally shut down. Eh ehn, I was wondering
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Nonaira1: 8:25am On Aug 30, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Keep deluding yourself. You think Obama is still in the white house?

Selling of weapons is just business Bro.

Dude I live in USA. The chances of Nigeria getting that jet is the same as a pig flying. They banking on the wrong person. Trump has done shits that made it impossible

1.) The stupidity of him fighting his own party.
He currently has two senators figthing him on it. With Trump fighting and attacking his own party, his losing allies quicker than a speed of light. Therefore giving those senators more people that'll support them.

2.) Nigeria is a black country.
Trump stupidly supporting, or rather, not condemning the Neo-Nazi in Charleston, his reputation is now in all time low. People now associate him to KKK, Neo-Nazi, Alt-right and other racist groups. If he sells weapons to Nigeria, a black country whose reputation is now known as the military killing off its unarmed citizens, the media frenzy and attack Trump is going to get will very likely make that man lose it. Considering trump is a narracistic MF, he won't take that chance just due to his currently failing ego. He does not seem to have the back bone to tolerate criticism. He could barely even take the attacks his currently getting from his reaction to Charleston attack.

Other damming factor for that zoo
1.) The amnesty international report against them
2.) The USA lawyers reported against them and if the win the IPOB case, that'll be a huge huge dent in sells arms among both country (that's why I'm laughing at the ones on here claiming the USA lawyers and court won't impact them. )
3.) UN current monitoring of Nigeria and since they contacted Ecowas. Ecowas potential monitoring of Nigeria.

Quote me on this...chances of them getting that jet is slim to none.

9 Likes

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by eazy07(m): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2017
izombie:
We have been building nigeria for 50+ years with no results. Instead things are moving backwards. Since una no want restructuring because the north is unproductive, the best solution now is to go our separate ways. The north must bend the knee.

Did i hear u say d north is unproductive? My guy u wil b shocked very soon
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by fulanmafia: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2017
Nonaira1:

Did you just say "more allies and bigger gun" Wetin out dey smoke? Meth or Weed? Oya tell us how many "allies" are there fighting boko haram with you right now. Name am. Heck cameroon and Niger sef only started helping you AFTER boko haram invaded them.
Bigger guns? grin grin grin grin grin isn't it the same Ak-47 wey una carry since I was born that you still carry. Heck the few weapons that other nations felt sorry for you and allowed you to buy to fight Boko Haram have all been outdated and decades old technology

I don die laughing.

Did you also say "Mazi Trump is selling una fighter jet". grin grin grin
Are you awake at all? Do you even know what year this is?
Currently senators are fighting to keep him from selling weapons to una.
He first has to get the legislative approval before he does and since there are senators fighting him on it. Plus with what Trump is currently doing aka fighting and alienating even his own party's member, plus amnesty international comment about una and UN interest in una now, nigga y'all aren't getting that private jet anytime soon. Quote me on that.
https://www.naij.com/1109091-us-senators-block-sale-fighter-jets-nigeria-human-rights-concern.html

Yup more ALLIES, and the most powerful of them at that.

http://punchng.com/we-are-for-one-nigeria-says-britain/
http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/07/biafra-will-never-allow-nigeria-break-britain/

Mate are you cummin in ya pants because only 2 out of 100 US senators voiced concerns against the sale in May?

I bet you're totally ignorant of the fact that the US state department just APPROVED the sale of 12 fully weaponised fighter jets to Nigeria this month and has given congress 30 days to concur? Despite concerns? Lmao grin grin

http://saharareporters.com/2017/08/03/us-approves-sale-12-29-super-tucano-aircraft-nigeria-despite-concerns

The real question is WHAT DOES BIAFRA HAVE cheesy?
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by josielewa(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2017
as a Yoruba, its either restructuring or we go our separate ways....these northern pple work less and take more......i think separation is better but am sure it will come at a cost.....deaths, cos dis abokis can kill for power......team restructuring

1 Like

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Jagabanmonerry(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2017
limeta:
What a joke
Do not trust Muslims and their olive branch or leaf
They make you comfortable and stab you dead when you least expected

The Muslims have done this through out their history
They ve their plans well worked out
Do not trust them
Oh! Seem to be Anti-Islam, vr bad..... Try to be neutral no matter what your believe is. You hardly see a true Muslim condemn other non-muslim.
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Haliraph(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2017
The Arewas are just deceiving them selves.

1 Like

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol

Ima na imara mma...ha agwago gi? ?

2 Likes

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by RobertoWello: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2017
Visit http://nerdymates.com - best paper writing service ever!
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Fulmigati: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2017
These Arewa youths are jokers. They need to be thinking of how they will make Arewa rep. great. Nigeria is on life support about to give way.

3 Likes

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by ofemigeorge(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2017
izombie:
We have been building nigeria for 50+ years with no results. Instead things are moving backwards. Since una no want restructuring because the north is unproductive, the best solution now is to go our separate ways. The north must bend the knee.
Did john snow later bend knee?
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Nonaira1: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:

Yup more ALLIES, and the most powerful of them at that.

http://punchng.com/we-are-for-one-nigeria-says-britain/

Mate are you cummin in ya pants because only 2 out of 100 US senators voiced concerns against the sale in May?

I bet you're totally ignorant of the fact that the US state department just APPROVED the sale of 12 fully weaponised fighter jets to Nigeria this month and has given congress 30 days to concur? Despite concerns? Lmao grin grin

http://saharareporters.com/2017/08/03/us-approves-sale-12-29-super-tucano-aircraft-nigeria-despite-concerns

The real question is WHAT DOES BIAFRA HAVE cheesy?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you even know who makes up the U.S Congress? The Senate and HOR. Both of which has more Republicans than Democrats. Meaning Trump had an advantage before.

By the way 2 out of 100 senators is more than enough dumbass. Those two can get supporters to stop you. One of the senators is even black thus, can easily use fear factor to get supporters but we won't talk about it. We'll talk about what's currently going on

Sadly for una, Trump is currently fighting his own Party. He is currently insulting amd attacking senators and HOR within his party aka Republicans. Several of which are now against him.

As an American I'll tell you exactly what's going to happen
The Democrats won't accept the sale just to keep their black/minorities votes.

Since Trump is fighting his own party and does not seem to be stopping anytime soon. The Republicans won't either simply because Trump speech has made their party look like bunch of racist and they don't plan to dent it some more. They've been trying for the past few weeks to change that image. Plus you have a case against your own government/military in US in the state capital if I'm not mistaking that just got approved to be heard. You being a black country is a disadvantage for you now. Thank the neo-nazi of Charleston for it.

You have 30 days, on September I'll quote you. let see if you get that approval.

Let me remind you they have 4 more days left to approve.

Name your allies. I repeat my question again. Name the allies helping you fight Boko haram. Who are in sambisa forest right now with una as we speak. I'm waiting

3 Likes

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by AntiNigerian: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2017
GMBuhari:
Brewed from the LiePob fantasy factory

Even if it's true , it's a setup

They've extended Olive Branch as suggested , You still refuse , Same way Gowonk rejected the Aburi deal

Not my business

CORRECTED! Anohia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by HMZi: 9:01am On Aug 30, 2017
Fvuçuk the north

1 Like

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Vutseck:
Are these people confused or what

ayam not understanding oo

shey unity na by force

Restructuring, you say No

Balkanisation, you say No

When you are used to privileges, equality becomes a crime

Are they these powerful to have unilaterally rejected all of the above and nothing is done.... Now I know how powerful Northerners are wink
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Onyeedum(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2017
Arewa Youths dy behave like up coming artist.
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by salesforce: 9:24am On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Naziridamos: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2017
Una father tongue

Biafra is our only hope

Go and form your aliwa Nigeria
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by fulanmafia: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Nonaira1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you even know who makes up the U.S Congress? The Senate and HOR. Both of which has more Republicans than Democrats. Meaning Trump had an advantage before.

By the way 2 out of 100 senators is more than enough dumbass. Those two can get supporters to stop you. One of the senators is even black thus, can easily use fear factor to get supporters but we won't talk about it. We'll talk about what's currently going on

Sadly for una, Trump is currently fighting his own Party. He is currently insulting amd attacking senators and HOR within his party aka Republicans. Several of which are now against him.

As an American I'll tell you exactly what's going to happen
The Democrats won't accept the sale just to keep their black/minorities votes.

Since Trump is fighting his own party and does not seem to be stopping anytime soon. The Republicans won't either simply because Trump speech has made their party look like bunch of racist and they don't plan to dent it some more. They've been trying for the past few weeks to change that image. Plus you have a case against your own government/military in US in the state capital if I'm not mistaking that just got approved to be heard. You being a black country is a disadvantage for you now. Thank the neo-nazi of Charleston for it.

You have 30 days, on September I'll quote you. let see if you get that approval.

Let me remind you they have 4 more days left to approve.

Name your allies. I repeat my question again. Name the allies helping you fight Boko haram. Who are in sambisa forest right now with una as we speak. I'm waiting

I thought you'd be different from the typical uninformed yet obstinate iPod "yoot". Alas.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/198338-us-resumes-training-nigerian-troops-anti-terror-war.html

The U.S. has been actively supporting Nigeria against BH, not that I'm surprised at the gaping ignorance.

The real UNANSWERED question here is: What does Biafra have? (Weapons, boots, allies)?

I'm waiting smiley

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Nonaira1: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:

I thought you'd be different from the typical uninformed yet obstinate iPod "yoot". Alas.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/198338-us-resumes-training-nigerian-troops-anti-terror-war.html

The U.S. has been actively supporting Nigeria against BH, not that I'm surprised at the gaping ignorance.

The real UNANSWERED question here is: What does Biafra have? (Weapons, boots, allies)?

I'm waiting smiley

Did this Nigga just link me to a February 2016 article grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you serious?

Worse even the article stated "The resumed training program is part of a broad U.S. strategy against the terror group and, part of the new deal the Obama administration"

Incase someone forgot to tell you but we're in Trump admimistration. Incase they also forgot to tell you Trump hates Obama and since being canceling every deal Obama administration did. grin grin

Lastly you still have not answered my question. I didn't ask you who supports one nigeria or who planned to train your military a year ago.

I asked Who is currently with una in sambisa forest right now fighting Boko Haram? This is a simple as Bleep question. Stop trying to avoid it. Who are those allies.

3 Likes

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Nonaira1: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:

I'm waiting smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh this is pathetic!!!!. Did this Nigga just give me a 2012, 2015 and 2016 img (Obama administration as prove of what I asked) grin grin grin cheesy I repeat AGAIN Obama is GONE!!! We are in Trump's administration. come to 2017 with the rest of us.
Stop sending me shit about obama assisting you....we know that.

I repeat AGAIN

Who is currently with una in sambisa forest right now fighting Boko Haram? This is a simple as Bleep question. Stop trying to avoid it. Who are those allies?

Oh btw so PATHETIC you tried to sell South African mercenaries that your government PAID for, not allys but some thing you bought, as USA allies. So pathetic.

Better get used to the fact Obama is gone and stop beating around the bushes and answer my damn question

Still waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy 52nd Birthday To Fashola: Checkout These His Lovely Pics With Tinubu / DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts / Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.