Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu (27894 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East / Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Vutseck(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
modsfucker:

Are they these powerful to have unilaterally rejected all of the above and nothing is done.... Now I know how powerful Northerners are wink

Powerful would've been better if they were

but when you found yourself in a mix of Munsters whose only language they understood is (go and kill)

the reason why it's said, when dining with the devil you need a long spoon.
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Vutseck:

Powerful would've been better if they were

but when you found yourself in a mix of Munsters whose only language they understood is (go and kill)

the reason why it's said, when dining with the devil you need a long spoon.

Before you see any kill from the north here on Nairaland, you would see a thousand from the South..... Am I lying?

We see cult and ritualist killings every hour from the south (the reported ones) not to talk of the unreported ones.

Now, go to the front page and count all th threads involving killing of people. Tell me how many are from the South and how many are from the North.

Modified, attached is a screenshot of the latest threads on the front page.... Tell me what your eyes see.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Vutseck(m): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
modsfucker:

Before you see any kill from the north here on Nairaland, you would see a thousand from the South..... Am I lying?

We see cult and ritualist killings every hour from the south (the reported ones) not to talk of the unreported ones.

Now, go to the front page and count all th threads involving killing of people. Tell me how many are from the South and how many are from the North.

Modified, attached is a screenshot of the latest threads on the front page.... Tell me what your eyes see.... cheesy

you are obviously running away from the truth

there are no where in parts of the country that is crime free.

we are talking about pogrom or organized massacre like the one planned on October 1st which the whole world is now watching

I wept the first time I traveled to the north having witnessed how teaming youths are rendered useless in the name of almajiris, it occurred to me they are potential time bomb

as if I knew, they are now useful to boko haram
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Vutseck:

you are obviously running away from the truth

there are no where in parts of the country that is crime free.

we are talking about pogrom or organized massacre like the one planned on October 1st which the whole world is now watching

I wept the first time I traveled to the north having witnessed how teaming youths are rendered useless in the name of almajiris, it occurred to me they are potential time bomb

as if I knew, they are now useful to boko haram

Thank God you agreed that murder is a daily occurrence in the south and it has become the way of life of Southerners.

But What do you call Sagamu, Aba, Onitsha massacre of Hausas living in Hausa communities?

1 Like

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Nonaira1: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:

You just watch from the sidelines I've got bigger fish to fry smiley.

grin grin grin

We are talking about military capacity (as you biafrans have clearly rejected the peaceful constitutional option) and you are telling me all Biafra has is "psychological warfare". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerian soldiers will surely have a tough time dodging those psychological bullets and emotional grenades cheesy. Dude that pathetic statement is a disgrace to common sense. grin grin grin

You won the first biafra because you had allies. Even with that it took you 3 fucking years to do so. You couldn't even do so until you went defenseless civilians.

Without allies your military is completely CRAP hence Biafrans are going after your allies. A perfect example is Boko Haram whom you can't even defeat despite their minor popluation. Fulani that innate violence dna of yours would keep your mind backwards. Get with the future.

Do you know a Fulani woman and proud Nigerian in the person of Amina Mohammed sits atop the UN? Do you know the amount of influence she wields?
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin And so fucking what? Was she or is not in UN when your Arewa youths wrote to UN crying to label Nnamdi Kanu a terrorist. Who did the same UN labelled a terrorist? Who is UN pushing your government to arrest?
Was she or she not in UN when the same UN labeled her tribesmen aka fulani herdsmen as part of the deadliest terrorist group in the world alongside ISIS, Boko Haram and co.
grin grin where is her so called power and when is she going to start displaying it?

Do you know the U.S. will NEVER sell you arms to a regime it is not friendly with? (Remember Obama refused to sell arms to Jonathan and lifted the embargo once Buhari was sworn in)

Has the state department under Mazi Trump not APPROVED the sale of weaponized fighter aircraft to Nigeria just this month? What does that spell regarding of U.S. foreign policy towards Nigeria?

You got PARTIAL APPROVAL you dumbass. Come September 4 it becomes null and void.

The state department approved the sale. The congress has to approve that sale before you get that weapon sale. You have senators against you as we speak.

Let me remind you again. The state gave the approval in August 3rd. The congress were given 30 days to approach, meaning September 3rd, to approve the sales. Meaning they have 4 more days left to approach it. In reality 1 more day actually since 2nd and 3rd of September falls under the weekend. cheesy grin grin grin if they wanted to approve it, they would have done so by now but hey don't listen to me that lives in USA and told you exactly what is going on. What do i know? Listen to the voices told you that "
Mazi Trump APPROVED the sale of weaponized fighter aircraft to Nigeria just this month?" grin

A.L.L.Y
Where? shocked

Besides, does your logic tell you that the U.S. will ever go against British interests in time of war being one of their longest standing and most strategic allies?

Do you know what the UK's position regarding Nigeria's unity is? Let me remind you and tell me what that spells...

http://punchng.com/we-are-for-one-nigeria-says-britain/

Did you even READ your own article before you quoted it.

The British High Commissioner to Nigeria Paul Arkwright has said the position of the United kingdom has always be in favour of one and indivisible Nigeria.

Let me emphasis again for you THE British high commissioner TO Nigeria made that statement. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Are you brain dead? That's his fucking job WTF did you expect a commissioner assigned to that country to say? grin grin grin grin grin grin

This dude is holding the words of a commissioner assigned to Nigeria as the holy grail of UK position cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I don die. Curious do you even know the work/job description of commissioners? If so, name them.

Let me spoil your tea for you a bit. The same UK which a commissioner assigned to you told you supports one nigeria had 3 MPs fighting for UK to recognize biafra and support its referendum in the UK parliament grin
http://www.may30.org/breaking-uk-parliament-calls-for-biafra-independence-urges-buhari-to-conduct-referendum-video/
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/664378-meet-british-mps-support-biafra.html
https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/angela-rayner-biafra-nnamdi-kanu-432513%3famp=1

Get with the program nigga. A commissioner assigned to your country would tell you whatever the Bleep you want to hear because that is his JOB. Duh grin grin

A.L.L Y
Again WHERE? grin

To think that you are counting on amnesty international reports and bogus court cases (that have never amounted to zilch) as your only tools to get Biafra is simply laughable and underlines the epic joke that your agitation is. grin grin
grin grin grin grin Is that so then explain to us why your government dolled out billions to try and rubbish the report even to the extent of having ragtag thugs blockade amnesty international in their office if the report bears no damage? Tell us the reason for your government wasteful to a report that's nothing grin grin

Even Ojukwu with all his failures had a ragtag army and some Ogbunigwe and cassava sticks to fight...you are all just noisemaking attention seekers cheesy

Can someone with a better answer please come up? This dude is just making a mockery of the biafran agitation grin

Nigeria has a standing military, weaponry and super powerful allies in the event of military confrontation, (see below pictorial evidence of our western allies active against BH)
Super powerful allies that You've yet to name. Still waiting.
Standing military and weaponry yet boko haram that's less than a 1000 men you can't even defeat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Delusional to the core.

[b][color=#990000]What does Biafra have? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your allies away from you.
UN against you
Currently read Isreal too is also against you now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4022083/buharis-unguarded-actions-cause-israel
There goes your delusion of USA being your ally. As long as Isreal is not with you...USA won't support you grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by ofemigeorge(m): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
izombie:
after she saved them from the night king he called her my queen.
If am not mistaken he as always called her his queen. But never physically bend the knee
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Nonaira1: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fulanmafia

Still waiting on the answer to my question

Who is currently with una in sambisa forest right now fighting Boko Haram? This is a simple as Bleep question. Stop trying to avoid it. Who are those allies?

Still waiting!!

Someone help fulanmafia with this simple question cause he is trying so hard to divert away from it. Help am answer.
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by awuf2008: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
I am surprised that shettima is still a free man walking the streets.what he did was treasonable.
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by GMBuhari: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
RottenTomato:
Why's my father a skunk?

I don't know him, I can't tell you

1 Like

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by RottenTomato: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
GMBuhari:

My father is a useless goat!
see the way u dey insult ur papa grin u are hopeless!
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by AntiNigerian: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
GMBuhari:

Stupid mofos

Read and understand from real news not from Biafra say news
old man, go back to hell your presence is not welcomed here! angry
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by kechywillz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
The more reason u Northerners should agree for restructuring,it will solve this agitation
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by MrSly(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
KEVIND:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/northern-youths-adopt-siddon-look-posture-igbo/
Arewa youths Keep on sitting. Next time you will stand it will be with your pricks.
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by izombie(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
ofemigeorge:

If am not mistaken he as always called her his queen. But never physically bend the knee
he used to refer to her as your grace. He never called her his queen until after the incident with the night king. No he never physically bent the knee although he said he would've if he could.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ortom, Amaechi & Onyeama At Funeral Of Catholic Priests In Benue / Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC / PDP Governors, Ayu, Saraki, Obi, Others Storm Lagos, Receive Defected APC Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.