Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu (27896 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East / Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by sweetilicious(f): 1:44am On Aug 30, 2017
OreMI22:
These Arewa youths sef!

Even if nnamdi Kanu suddenly says No more Biafra, or is killed or jailed, the people will still leave him and continue the protest. Nnamdi Kanu has support because Arewa and Buhari have made any talk of change in Nigeria to be impossible. That is why Biafra has become the only possible alternative out of slavery.

So, No need to beg nnamdi Kanu, if you provide the conditions to make his quest for Biafra unnecessary. many Igbos still prefer Nigeria, but they do not want to be perpetually second class citizens of any country. So they support the quest for freedom which is what Biafra symbolizes. Remove the oppression of a section of the country as the state policy of the federal government and Biafrans themselves will argue that Nigeria is a better alternative not even Arewa youths.

if you guys agreed to restructuring the federation so that roads in the southeast and southsouth are the responsibility of their governors, they can also build their own factories, and govern themselves without everything coming from Abuja, then they would hold their governors responsible if the federal roads there are so bad and all the reasons driving Biafra would have been unnecessary.

Blocking any discussion on restructuring from the national assembly or senate in the futile hope to kill the topic is simply childish. A time will come that restructuring will also become unacceptable and seen as a betrayal of those who have given their so much blood shed for biafra. That is why those that are wise are saying it now, but the foolish ones are there threatening war and genocide as if that will change anything

You are right

7 Likes

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Terkimbi01: 2:04am On Aug 30, 2017
hahahahahahaha

Build what?

build a house without foundation?
join you to build a house where only you have the rooms and other sleep outside?

emm, Area cannot say something like this...

you mean they suddenly realise that other Nigerians are humans?

I don't believe this....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:
Igbo man has actually dealt with them and they have resulted to begging! !!we are no cowards
nwunyem smiley

1 Like

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Dillusionist(m): 2:48am On Aug 30, 2017
Assman:
nwunyem smiley
lol..you don't sleep

1 Like

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol..you don't sleep

No nwayioma. Na u cause am o cheesy
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Dillusionist(m): 3:12am On Aug 30, 2017
Assman:

No nwayioma. Na u cause am o cheesy
lol
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Nonaira1: 3:32am On Aug 30, 2017
Diademk07:
A Blog? So it has come to blogs?

Nonaira1 come and see your most revered Osu media at play.

I used to think you're some gay ass fagg0t that follows me around this forum screeching for attention but with each passing day and with each of your obsession, I honestly don't you're a man. I highly highly doubt you got a dick. You're some sex starved chick or some sex starved transvestite. I do hope you get you a good fucking so you would stop crying over my post and mentioning my id all over this forum like a dog in heat.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by opribo(m): 3:34am On Aug 30, 2017
This is what happens when people engage their mouths before their brains when talking.
Had they talked like this before who knows but now it's too late. People have died from police bullet in this issue.
Dignitaries have been maligned because of this so the only way to go is forward. No going back.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Nonaira1: 3:35am On Aug 30, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
That "sauce" is not sweet at all. But stop trolling that guy cos he has sufficiently and undeniably Mayweathered you on the UN thread. Be man enough and give it up already, no shame in that.

Nonaira1, do not dignify with a response! I repeat, do not dignify with a response!

OK, I can now see a credible "sauce"

Na wa o....like someone said in the other thread, the ultimatum by Arewa youths was merely an attempt to compound Osibanjo's headache! They thought Buhari was never coming back! How true... grin

You dey mind that one. Always following me around this forum crying.

7 Likes

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Dillusionist(m): 3:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Nonaira1:

I used to think you're some gay ass fagg0t that follows me around this forum screeching for attention but with each passing day and with each of your obsession, I honestly don't you're a man. I highly highly doubt you got a dick. You're some sex starved chick or some sex starved transvestite. I do hope you get you a good fucking so you would stop crying over my post and mentioning my id all over this forum like a dog in heat.
Chai

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by eunisam: 3:38am On Aug 30, 2017
Arewa youths, it is obviously too late. you guys are parasites .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Nonaira1: 3:52am On Aug 30, 2017
Arewa youths see Una life. Just see una life.

Idk why they think Nnamdi Kanu is the decider or king if this. Nnamdi Kanu is just a knight jor. Even if you somehow successfully turn Nnamdi kanu against Biafra, it will not stop the movement.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by fulanmafia: 5:13am On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:
Igbo man has actually dealt with them and they have resulted to begging! !!we are no cowards

Oh really? You mean after the entire Ndigbo pleaded and begged across the North for the quit notice to be revoked?

Oh well, if it makes you feel better smiley

1 Like

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Sunnynwa: 6:11am On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:

Oh really? You mean after the entire Ndigbo pleaded and begged across the North for the quit notice to be revoked?

Oh well, if it makes you feel better smiley

UN don tell una say if una do anyhow, una go see anyhow.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by fulanmafia: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2017
Sunnynwa:

UN don tell unable say if una do anyhow, una go see anyhow.

Really? smiley

Nobody plans to do anyhow until you do anyhow...the Arewa youths have succeeded in getting your elders to condemn Lil Kenny and his iPod hate speech...no more sitting on the fence.

By the way, let me check with our able and gallant UN dep. Secretary General Amina Mohammed... cool

1 Like

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by fulanmafia: 6:31am On Aug 30, 2017
eunisam:
Arewa youths, it is obviously too late. you guys are parasites .

Says the ones that would rather die than leave Arewa land.

1 Like

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by kenny987(f): 6:40am On Aug 30, 2017
GMBuhari:
Brewed from the LiePob fantasy factory

Even if it's true , it's a setup

They've extended Olive Branch as suggested , You still refuse , Same way OjuFraud rejected the Aburi deal
Not my business

Who rejected or reneged on the Aburi accord? I'm sure u mean Gowon...u can't be so daft, stupid and proudly uninformed to lay it at anyone else's feet...that would be the worst kind of idiocy.

10 Likes

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Omeokachie: 6:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Fear of ICC is the begining of wisdom for those over pampared babies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by obyrich(m): 6:43am On Aug 30, 2017
All these because of UN interest. Who knows the outcome of the meeting between the American Legislative delegation with El Rufai?
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Sunnynwa: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:

Really? smiley

Nobody plans to do anyhow until you do anyhow...the Arewa youths have succeeded in getting your elders to condemn Lil Kenny and his iPod hate speech...no more sitting on the fence.

By the way, let me check with our able and gallant UN dep. Secretary General Amina Mohammed... cool

Story for the gods. Hope you read Nnia Nwodo's audacious statement to the AG.

As per Amino Muhammed, I laugh in Ngalmo. We know the Nigerian ethnic stock that pulls strings internationally.

We await Oct. 1st and if you people don't make trouble, we'll do what we have to do to make sure you make trouble so we can take it from there.

12 Likes

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Sunnynwa: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2017
obyrich:
All these because of UN interest. Who knows the outcome of the meeting between the American Legislative delegation with El Rufai?

They came to issue him a warning.

To inform him that "parade don change gear" and there's a new sheriff in town.

8 Likes

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by attackgat: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Either Restructuring or Disintegration

Arewa youths and elders have already said No to both.

5 Likes

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2017
I. just came to read comments.
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by fulanmafia: 7:02am On Aug 30, 2017
Sunnynwa:

We await Oct. 1st and if you people don't make trouble, we'll do what we have to do to make sure you make trouble so we can take it from there.

Ojukwu boasted even louder before packing his tail between his legs and running off to Ivory Coast smiley.

It takes a special kind of coward to provoke and then play victim in order to get attention.

Like I said; do anyhow, see anyhow.
Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Sunnynwa: 7:05am On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:

Ojukwu boasted even louder before packing his tail between his legs and running off to Ivory Coast.

Like I said; do anyhow, see anyhow.

1967 is not 2017 mate.

Common play wey UN play with una, una don dey beg.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by fulanmafia: 7:11am On Aug 30, 2017
Sunnynwa:

1967 is not 2017 mate.

Yup you're absolutely right, in 2017 Nigeria has more boots, more allies, bigger guns and faster Jets than in 1967 (including the ones Mazi Trump is selling to Buratai)

...and you have what... BSS right?

You people should really stick to the Jokes section grin grin

1 Like

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by izombie(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2017
deedeedee1:

50 years abi 57? 7 years is large to ignore
i hear you. While other nations are advancing, nigeria is still building. I weep anytime i come back to nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2017
The funny thing about this news is that, how can bunch of illiterates and yours build a nation.

1 Like

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Sunnynwa: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:

Yup you're absolutely right, in 2017 Nigeria has more boots, more allies, bigger guns and faster Jets than in 1967 (including the ones Mazi Trump is selling to Buratai)

...and you have what... BSS right?

You people should really stick to the Jokes section grin grin

More allies?

4 Likes

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by fulanmafia: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2017
Sunnynwa:

More allies?

You got an issue with comprehension?

In '67, we just had the British and Biafra had the Belgians as allies...

Fast forward to '67 and Nigeria now has the US (already selling us weapons and planes) who have over the years become unshakeably allied to British interests a.k.a one Nigeria...not to mention neighbouring African countries.

I'm sure I won't need to spoon-feed more logic to you on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by Sunnynwa: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:

You got an issue with comprehension?

In '67, we just had the British and Biafra had the Belgians as allies...

Fast forward to '67 and Nigeria now has the US (already selling us weapons and planes) who have over the years become unshakeably allied to British interests a.k.a one Nigeria...not to mention neighbouring African countries.

I'm sure I won't need to spoon-feed more logic to you on this matter.

Keep deluding yourself. You think Obama is still in the white house?

Selling of weapons is just business Bro.

7 Likes

Re: Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu by magoo10(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2017
they should continue waiting ,they will get old

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts / Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya / Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.