Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

.i Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .i Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone (960 Views)

What A Lady I Helped Did To Me / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.i Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by governor2022(m): 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
someone snatch her phone....i helped her pursue the thief by God grace the phone was recovered
now the real story....i don't have any girlfriend cause i don't know how to do the toasting...so back to my story she chatted me yesterday night but we didn't chat long cause i don't want to cast myself.....i already noticed am developing feelings for her that yesterday.....today the feelings grow bigger,have been thinking of her since i wake up...smiling and picturing her face.
even right now I deleted her number to seize the feelings but it didn't work
can someone help me with a line on how to toast a lady
let me just try today ..and i just wished she can chat me again
am really dying for her
Re: .i Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by Queerworld(m): 12:07am On Aug 30, 2017
Dnt worry with time the infatuation will clear off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .i Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by soberdrunk(m): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2017
No bro!! You dont need 'a line', just tell her 'exactly' how you are feeling no matter how silly you think you will sound.......... Come back and thank me later with 3 bottles of cold Gulder...... grin

1 Like

Re: .i Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by phintohlar(f): 1:22am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
No bro!! You dont need 'a line', just tell her 'exactly' how you are feeling no matter how silly you think you will sound.......... Come back and thank me later with 3 bottles of cold Gulder...... grin
na wetin u talk me sef wan yarn but no be gulder me want. Na plastic origin i want
Re: .i Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by Chiboi404: 1:36am On Aug 30, 2017
It easy to woo a girl just talk to her lik d way u talk to ur sister but the difference is just add bit flattering and compliment some stuff like " I really like your dress it nice on you" blablabla den u swap topic on emotional discusion....... Just don't rush it maintain calmness and confidence while talking wit her don't b tense or shaky keep it cool and smooth

1 Like

Re: .i Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 30, 2017
A whole gorvo like you nor fit toast girl? Impossicant
Re: .i Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by ihustler(m): 3:09am On Aug 30, 2017
Do you know Garri is now N900 per paint rubber?
Re: .i Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by Herbephe1(m): 4:07am On Aug 30, 2017
Yeah just continue being hopeful without doing the needful
Re: .i Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2017
ihustler:
Do you know Garri is now N900 per paint rubber?

What has that got to do with the topic?
Re: .i Have Developed Feelings For Her Since I Helped Her Recover Her Stolen Phone by thestevens: 10:37am On Aug 30, 2017
Is this for real or Nigerian movie?, if you like her simply tell her.she isn't gonna kill you and pls stop this inferiority complex.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Ask Her Out? / Newly Married Bride Dies On Chair 10 Days After Weddin After Playing Wit Every1 / I Am New On Nairaland , Please Welcome Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.