Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture (3302 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Deshannel(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2017
True Story.
To cut the long story short, I have a girl that adored me for 3 years and counting. We met in our first year in school but now we are graduates (though she is still yet to be cleared).
The relationship got to a point where she felt my attraction level to her became low and we quarreled a lot about it. I'd admit I wasn't a Saint, I tried seeing other girls thinking I could move on but still loved her deeply. she found out about it but kept quiet about how it made her feel, she tried seeing other guys too ( which were chykers) but didn't like any enough to cheat on me or leave me. Our bond was very strong, we were lovers, siblings and best friends.
Now after Co-habbiting for 2 months cos she always wants me around. (we quarreled and made up cos she complains of me giving attention to my phone and not her)
I travelled back home to lagos to see my parents while waiting for NYSC 17b. We reached an agreement to meet in lagos a week later, but after a week she calls me on phone to tell me she found a guy who adores her the way I used to, and she's giving him a chance. she claims he knows she has a boyfriend but isn't pressuring her to quit cos he also has a girlfriend. He wants to fight for a place in her heart.
I was shocked she had the guts to tell me, but she never hid anything from me, she wanted me to hear from her mouth. She says she still loves me but is confused cos I might have moved on. she's tired of always seeking my attention and isn't willing to let this guy go.
she told me she didn't see it as cheating cos we were separated when they met and she can't just dump me after all we have been through.
I tried talking her out of seeing this guy but she didn't want to choose. She saw him for another week before coming back to see me in lagos.
After seeing her in lagos I admitted I pushed her too hard I realised my mistakes and we sorted our differences, she admits I am still the number one guy she loves but the thing is, this guy is also madly in love with her and is not willing to let go despite knowing I am still in love with her and still her boyfriend.
She's agreed to stop seeing him but asked for time cos she doesn't know much about him and promised not to break his heart.
My fear is she is still in school till year ending and this guy is in the same school and level with her.
PS: this girl has been loyal since the day we met and I messed up by not being there when she needed me the most that's why I am willing to fight for her love.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by DarkMagic(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2017
Baba...she has moved on
So do the same

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2017
Pray to God.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by obo389(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2017
Nma27:
Pray to God.
grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by mikejj(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2017
grin bro find another fish.i feel she dont know how to tell its over
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by smartty68(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
OP listen to me and take my advice.... TELL HER THAT SHE IS FREE TO BE WITH THAT OTHER GUY, TELL HER YOU WISH HER GOODLUCK IN LIFE, TELL HER YOU WILL NEVER STOP LOVING HER BUT YOU CANT CONTINUE WITH THE RELATIONSHIP.... OP KISS HER ON HER CHICK AND WALK OUT OF HER LIFE FOR GOOD..
OP take this advise, I'll do same if I were in your shoes. What's yours will always be yours.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2017
cheesy

I dont get it...

Why a lot of ppol complicate things when it comes to love? angry Abeeeeeg, this is not like a calculus or algebra sha.. Why fight for someone who doesnt give a fvck abt how u feel..

No matter how u love the person, once things fvcked up...u have to give up coz the more u keep fighting for it, the more u will juz hurt urself..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by ikp120(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2017
You don't have a problem man!

Keep fvcking her real hard while you get your own side chick.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2017
OP listen to me and take my advice.... TELL HER THAT SHE IS FREE TO BE WITH THAT OTHER GUY, TELL HER YOU WISH HER GOODLUCK IN LIFE, TELL HER YOU WILL NEVER STOP LOVING HER BUT YOU CANT CONTINUE WITH THE RELATIONSHIP.... OP KISS HER ON HER CHICK AND WALK OUT OF HER LIFE FOR GOOD..

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Are u sure u r nt d side boy undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by femolacqua(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2017
It's simple and clear just move on, how hard is that.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Benekruku(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2017

Use the girl for money rituals!

But lace her with thunderbolt to nail the guy before you implement the first statement!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by BiafranBushBoy: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2017
Op, I feel for you, your Gf and your English.
Did you just call yourself a graduate?
Oh Shiit!!!
Buhari will never go unpunished!!!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Lewaluv(f): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2017
Too many side kicks in this story.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by femmoy(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2017
When things like this happens,lets not look at it wit a myopic view, I'd say its a two way thing
1) either she's just threatening u so as to get the time and attention she wanted. If this is the case,then baba I suggest u adjust and create time to go see her,call her as often as possible,chat her up,text her sweet messages.....all these would make her know that despite the distance,u still have her in mind.
2)or she has moved on as someone once said but if this is the real situation, then I believe that u also have to move on.really it might be hard but there are no two ways about it.
"When a woman's fed up,ain't nothing you can do about it" R.Kelly.
NB: find out which out of the two option it is and apply the solution.
I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Deshannel(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2017
femmoy:
When things like this happens,lets not look at it wit a myopic view, I'd say its a two way thing
1) either she's just threatening u so as to get the time and attention she wanted. If this is the case,then baba I suggest u adjust and create time to go see her,call her as often as possible,chat her up,text her sweet messages.....all these would make her know that despite the distance,u still have her in mind.
2)or she has moved on as someone once said but if this is the real situation, then I believe that u also have to move on.really it might be hard but there are no two ways about it.
"When a woman's fed up,ain't nothing you can do about it" R.Kelly.
NB: find out which out of the two option it is and apply the solution.
I hope this helps.
The op has gone with your first option, and she has responded well, turns out what she wanted was attention and care, the real question is can he trust her not to see the other guy again?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by femmoy(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2017
Deshannel:

The op has gone with your first option, and she has responded well, turns out what she wanted was attention and care, the real question is can he trust her not to see the other guy again?

What if the other guy doesn't exist and she's just threatening to get his attention? Think about that too.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by decatalyst(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2017
This bird is out of your grip, bro.

Plz, accept my sinparty grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by shege45: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2017
some girls can be soo stupid,how can a guy be madly in love with u and is cool with u seein another guy? dats wat we guys say jst ti get the puna. any guy hu truly loves u wld want u to leave d other...baba leave d girl joor na olosho
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by vchykp(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2017
you call it relationship, but i call it WASTED YEARS..
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Jodha(f): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2017
How are yhu sure ...yhure not the side boo...
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by stevecantrell: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2017
I would have said youre in trouble...but youre really out of it grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Prec1ous(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2017
I feel like beating you, like are you for real?

Which school did you attend? They must be graduating dumbos

Are you sure, your testes have not been replaced with cheese balls?

Are you taking oestrogen shots?

Because, I don't understand what you are still doing with a girl that can throw such massive insult at you.

Leave and never ever look back!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Goddygee(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Firstly: Ur parents sent u to school to learn but u went to study girls instead neglecting your books.
Secondly: Like the person above said u deserve flogging cos even after being wit the said girl for months u no even "Cry" the babe the new guy she as meet is probably "crying" her so her brain don re-format and she wants to dump u that's why she coming up wit such stories
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by jacyhelen(f): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
obo389:

grin

no be small laugh ooooo
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by jacyhelen(f): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
smartty68:

OP take this advise, I'll do same if I were in your shoes. What's yours will always be yours.

just for a woman..maka otu..Biko move on cos she has moved on too
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by HMZi: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jodha:
How are yhu sure ...yhure not the side boo...
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE...PREACH
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by muller101(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Op. Play along. Tidy her left right and center then move on to the next victim.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by agrovick(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bwahahahaha! See wahala
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by ITbomb(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
I like her game plan. And it is good for the both of you

You started to take her for granted and now you have been forced to fight for her love and that is what you should be doing from now till after you two must have wedded
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Deshannel(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
stevecantrell:
I would have said youre in trouble...but youre really out of it grin
Are you being sarcastic?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by kowalsky: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Girl That Just Finished Secondary School / Funny Chat Between A Nigerian And An Indian / She Cheated But Tried To Manipulate Him Emotionally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.