Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture (3309 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Deshannel(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
jacyhelen:

just for a woman..maka otu..Biko move on cos she has moved on too

Must be love on the Brain
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by stevecantrell: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Deshannel:

Are you being sarcastic?

Just being philosophical..

Let me tell u how one guy dealt with the same situation ;

First, he begged this girl, told her to give him one more chance. The girl agreed.
Next he went on 2 weeks make up sex with yhe girl, like 5 times per day. Mind you, all this time he was being the perfect boyfriend.

At the end of 2 weeks he just sent her a midnite text "Im tired of the relationship, dont call me again."
The girl begged and begged but he was already
with a new bae..

So you know what to do now..
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by RedDistrict: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Move on baba,
if u wanna still hit the puni, no shaking but move on from her
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by moorevic(m): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Op you started the game so enjoy.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by walepackage(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Goddygee:
Firstly: Ur parents sent u to school to learn but u went to study girls instead neglecting your books.
Secondly: Like the person above said u deserve flogging cos even after being wit the said girl for months u no even "Cry" the babe the new guy she as meet is probably "crying" her so her brain don re-format and she wants to dump u that's why she coming up wit such stories
i just stumble on your comment...I like your signature,one of my best shakur's track"changes".
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Deshannel(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
DarkMagic:
Baba...she has moved on
So do the same

the bae are still interested in the relationship.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Deshannel(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
mikejj:
grin bro find another fish.i feel she dont know how to tell its over

The op in question messed with other girls in the past and she forgave him. Shouldn't he consider cos he did it first?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Goddygee(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
walepackage:
i just stumble on your comment...I like your signature,one of my best shakur's track"changes".
Thanks, am a die hard shakur fans
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by walepackage(m): 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Goddygee:
Thanks, am a die hard shakur fans
i hope you can mime some of his tracks,my best tracks all times are;changes,until d end of time,dear mama,letter to my unborn child,keep ur head up,mr presiden and hit em up to mention few.What about u
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Goddygee(m): 4:21am On Aug 31, 2017
walepackage:
i hope you can mime some of his tracks,my best tracks all times are;changes,until d end of time,dear mama,letter to my unborn child,keep ur head up,mr presiden and hit em up to mention few.What about u
hahaha, sure I can mime his tracks, all tupac music is my favorite: ghetto gospel, Brenda got a baby, I ain't mad at u, California love, do for love and the list goes on, tupac was more than an ordinary musician
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by walepackage(m): 4:39am On Aug 31, 2017
Goddygee:
hahaha, sure I can mime his tracks, all tupac music is my favorite: ghetto gospel, Brenda got a baby, I ain't mad at u, California love, do for love and the list goes on, tupac was more than an ordinary musician
pac was a philosopher,a lyrical icon,a hardcore rapper second to known.Back then, in school my guys call me pac,cos even my hairstyle replicate pac's molo,hardly you see hair on my head.I hardly listen to other musician "i am not saying i wil rule the world,but i will spark the brain that wil rule the world"amar shakur 96.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2017
What's yours will surely come back to you
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture by placeofallure(f): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hmmmn, this is a typical case of: You don't know what you've got until you lose it. You took her love for granted. She is afraid of the pending heartbreak from you and decides to help herself cushion the effect. She's a smart girl.

You're suddenly all remorseful because you see her slipping away from you. Is the turn around for real? Are you sure you won't go back to your nonchalance immediately you see you're all she's got?

Think deeply about it. In a few years, a graduate should be thinking of settling down. If she doesn't fit into the picture of your dream wife, please let her go now. Don't deprive her of a possible relationship with the other guy. Ego shouldn't make you compete for, and win a crown you don't wanna wear. Love when pure is a beautiful thing. If you really want her for keeps, then fight and fight until you win her back. Then keep the fire burning onwards. Good luck to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ways To Know If Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else / Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions / Marry Me This Year Or I Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.