Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash (40254 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by obo389(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2017
What really happened is what am concerned about even if it's not of my business undecided

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2017
MICHEALADEX:
Ipob right now

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by olusholajohn(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
I knew this woman was too complicated for My King, her past escapades and previous engagements reeks of controversy angry. Long live my King!! Ki Ade kpe lori ooo! Ki bata kpe lese!!!
make findings b4 saying trashes....opkonu

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by sniperr007(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
I knew this woman was too complicated for My King, her past escapades and previous engagements reeks of controversy >sad. Long live my King!! Ki Ade kpe lori ooo! Ki bata kpe lese!!!

Why did u conclude that she's d reason? Sexist!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by ooshinibos: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2017
oh so ifa was incorrect

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by wayaa007(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Babaalawo: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2017
It was an arrainged marriage,contract marriage to be precise.The contract is over and she has returned to status quo.Igboro nla

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by ooshinibos: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2017
so ifa was incorrect
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2017
donspero:
all that glit ain't gold, i vow 2 have a low key weddn free of media and social media.... and i quote " No highly publicized wedden has lasted more than a or 2 year" like if true, share if you disagree

*Clears throat* Kate and Williams

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Kobicove(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2017
Olofofo!

Who asked Dele Momodu to tell us what we already know? undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2017
ooshinibos:
so ifa was incorrect

Lol...wetin Ifa talk? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by soberdrunk(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2017
olusholajohn:
make findings b4 saying trashes....opkonu

"Saying trashes" and am the 'Okponu' cheesy cheesy, okay 'Boda Alaroye' let us hear your 'findings' nah......
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by belindar: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2017
Stupid momodu. Everyone knows abt it already. You statement doesn't add or remove from it. Trying to be relevant. Peace maker my foot. Why don't you be a peacemaker btw your olosho sister Sophie momodu and Davido. No wonder Davido calls you his boy. Age doesn't mean maturity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by cr7lomo: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2017
XtremelyCoded:
Indeed it's a Men's world.
Nobody will wanna blame the marriage crash on the King, but all accusing will point to the Olori, simply because she's a woman..

This isn't the King's first divorce, and someone's senses wouldn't tell him/her the problem might be coming from him?

it's well!

Is the oni of Ife her first second or third husband...answer pls?? U don't even know her history and u are here accusing

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by PearlStreet(m): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2017
XtremelyCoded:
Indeed it's a Men's world.
Nobody will wanna blame the marriage crash on the King, but all accusing will point to the Olori, simply because she's a woman..

This isn't the King's first divorce, and someone's senses wouldn't tell him/her the problem might be coming from him?

it's well!

Check these links. I don't want to talk too much.

http://naijagists.com/photos-meet-wuraola-otiti-real-name-itohan-sonia-obahan-the-lebanese-billionaire-wife-who-crashed-ooni-of-ifes-marriage/

https://gossip.naij.com/amp/760258-top-gossip-ooni-ifes-new-wife-married-two-top-politicians-billionaire-photos.html
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by BABANGBALI: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2017
Na wetin be him own,must he make it public. No wonder davido dey call am bomboi

Truth be told dem son realm pass dis woman round o,her pussssy go don turn to borehole, no wonder kabiyesi run comot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Dreambeat: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2017
This is my first time seeing a pic of her smiling.Seems she is happier being out the marriage with the Ooni.
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Amajerry83(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2017
Ah sad Nka Bee
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2017
What's the reason for their break up?
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by eluquenson(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2017
The lady doesn't deserve that man, that King went for the wrong chic.

That chic was married to 3 different man before and she bears Itohan Obahan, Wuraola is never her real name tongue

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by iamchybs(m): 11:06am On Aug 30, 2017
ActionsShure:
Who gives a fuc
Yuck
Disgusting bleaching

You know her before? How did you know she bleached?
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by kuntash: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
I knew this woman was too complicated for My King, her past escapades and previous engagements reeks of controversy angry. Long live my King!! Ki Ade kpe lori ooo! Ki bata kpe lese!!!

can You just imagine this one... so you didnt bother to find out past marriages of your king abi ?

reasonable persons could call for the DNA test result of the daughter

when you have number 1, then 2 , claiming they having issues, dont you think its time to look at the mirror?

absolute PEKELEMESS !

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by juman(m): 11:06am On Aug 30, 2017
As formal olori, people that desire to taste her now has to pay more than before.
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by BABANGBALI: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmm... She can return to her first hubby.. Lol
when are you coming over to my place
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by StUriah(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2017
Dele Momodu has grown to become a FABRICATED STORY MAKER. Same scrupulous, deceiful hatchet job you did for Deziani Madueke and Davido's baby Mama is what you are doing here.

If truely Dele Momodu is a seasoned journalist, he ought to have applied investigative journalism style of reporting and balance the story before taking side with the ex-olori.

The disaaffection that will result from love of money ... eeh!
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by BABANGBALI: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2017
juman:
As formal olori, people that desire to taste her now has to pay more than before.
her Toto no go get value again Jo,the man don't scatter am with that long pole wey him dey take waka
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by banmee(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:

Yes. It had to be her fault. Like always, it's the woman's fault. You guys and the way you all think. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by StUriah(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2017
Dele Momodu has grown to become a FABRICATED STORY MAKER. Same scrupulous, deceiful hatchet job you did for Deziani Madueke and Davido's baby Mama is what you are doing here.

If truely Dele Momodu is a seasoned journalist, he ought to have applied investigative journalism style of reporting and balance the story before taking side with the ex-olori.

The disaaffection that will result from love of money ... eeh!
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by juman(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2017
BABANGBALI:
her Toto no go get value again Jo,the man don't scatter am with that long pole wey him dey take waka

May God forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by bros856: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2017
It shall be well with her! Move on Olori that's live.
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Guyman02: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:

Not only your King, most of your people are complicated when it comes to women

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igwe John Umenyiora Is Dead / Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) / Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.