Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash (40256 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2017
Can an ordinary man sleep with a woman that left the king? I think the ex-wife is in trouble..
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by BABANGBALI: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2017
juman:

May God forgive you.
for saying the truth?
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Memories12411: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmm... She can return to her first hubby.. Lol
Na fearly used the man marry? Now na to calculate depreciation before paying her bride price. Lolz
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Guyman02: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2017
MICHEALADEX:
Ipob right now

This is a Yoruba affair, nothing concern IPOB with whomever your Oba sleeps with

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Memories12411: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmm... She can return to her first hubby.. Lol
Na fairly used the man marry? Now na to calculate depreciation before paying her bride price. Lolz
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Donjazzy12(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=59956763]Dele Momodu, publisher of Ovation Magazine, has just confirmed the crash of Ooni of Ife's marriage to Olori Wuraola

For a while now, there's been news that the 17-month old mariage of the Ooni of Ife and Olori Wuraola has crashed but so far there's been no solid statement to confirm or deny it.

Olori Wuraola was said to have moved out of the palace and relocated to Lagos to continue with her life.

Dele just shared this photo of himself with Ooni of Ife's wife, Olori Wuraola and said:

Your Majesty,
BLESSED ARE THE PEACE MAKERS...
Thanks for the honour of pouring out your immediate and future plans to me.
Thanks for vowing not to direspect the revered throne of Oduduwa, the progenitor of the Yoruba race.
When marriages break up, it comes with painful stress and traumatic strain.
The pressure can be lessened by staying positive.
It shall be well with you...

http://www.lailasblog.com/dele-momodu-confirms-ooni-ifes-marriage-olori-wuraola-crashed/

lalasticlala
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by ActionsShure: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2017
Check her knuckles
Check her out wen ooni first met her
They alwsys got pale face
Black knuckles
Black toes
Women who bleach to be light and are light by bleaching stink
E for better if she bleach go chocolate
iamchybs:

You know her before? How did you know she bleached?
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Myself2(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2017
Why are her eyes and skin color strange all of a sudden ??

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by soberdrunk(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2017
kuntash:

can You just imagine this one... so you didnt bother to find out past marriages of your king abi ?

reasonable persons could call for the DNA test result of the daughter

when you have number 1, then 2 , claiming they having issues, dont you think its time to look at the mirror?

absolute PEKELEMESS !

Lol @ "pekelemess", you must be from Ibadan to know the 'Adelabu peculiar mess" slang cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2017
allanphash7:
Wuraola is an epitome of beauty

But marriage is far from from good looking face but for good looking heart

Ooni I adoff my koko for you o
sorry to say this but I just had to. You must be really truly blind, is this what you call beautiful. A sadistic woman that I have never seen her smile before in pictures. My friend shift make I see road.
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by mypassions(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2017
One thing I detest most is men that lick women ass just to be accepted. It seems you were raised by a single mother?

XtremelyCoded:
Indeed it's a Men's world.
Nobody will wanna blame the marriage crash on the King, but all accusing will point to the Olori, simply because she's a woman..

This isn't the King's first divorce, and someone's senses wouldn't tell him/her the problem might be coming from him?

it's well!

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Arysexy(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2017
King wey dey go after bleaching second hand ladies.... That one na King?
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2017
belindar:
Stupid momodu. Everyone knows abt it already. You statement doesn't add or remove from it. Trying to be relevant. Peace maker my foot. Why don't you be a peacemaker btw your olosho sister Sophie momodu and Davido. No wonder Davido calls you his boy. Age doesn't mean maturity
savage!! very savage you are my friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Bigstan88i(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2017
Hawu.. I won dis BET at last (99.99)odds.. chai the stake(50ARS) small sha.. I just need her to confam noni.. kiakia make I go collet moi winnings.. Gotta stake (my clients payment) against Ileya odds(1.09) Ileya na Friday. That winning go borku... Pities about the result. Not gonna judge now until I hear ooni's side of the tori.. make it nogo be like when I dey blame rihanna for Chris brown.. I feel for the king as personality and not the dumb culture he's reppin. He's three much.. And for the ex- queen.. (all d best).

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by AuroraB(f): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2017
geolabious:
Olori or whats her name is a no go area for any man henceforth. According to the yoruba race, any man who sleep with an obas wife is a total failure and death is at stake. I just pray they resolve their difference....
She's not his wife anymore undecided
Kilode angry
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by AuroraB(f): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2017
belindar:
Stupid momodu. Everyone knows abt it already. You statement doesn't add or remove from it. Trying to be relevant. Peace maker my foot. Why don't you be a peacemaker btw your olosho sister Sophie momodu and Davido. No wonder Davido calls you his boy. Age doesn't mean maturity
Jesse kreste cheesy grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Bigstan88i(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2017
Hawu.. I won dis BET at last (99.99)odds.. chai the stake(50ARS) small sha.. I just need her to confam noni.. kiakia make I go collet moi winnings.. Gotta stake (my clients payment) against Ileya odds(1.09) Ileya na Friday not Saturday. That winning go borku... Pities about the result. Not gonna judge now until I hear ooni's side of the tori.. make it nogo be like when I dey blame rihanna for Chris brown.. I feel for the king as personality and not the dumb culture he's reppin. He's three much.. And for the ex- queen.. (all d best).
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Arysexy(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Women!!!

All i see is a dead trap for some y'all gold diggers. No one can marry her in this life again.

Rubbish. Maybe no yoloba can marry her. Ur Oba juju begins and ends on yoloba ppl.
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by 9jatatafo(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2017
Shameful. I pray the olori gets a man to drill her
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by farem: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
I knew this woman was too complicated for My King, her past escapades and previous engagements reeks of controversy angry. Long live my King!! Ki Ade kpe lori ooo! Ki bata kpe lese!!!

What really bugged and deafen your ooni initially?

Even at the mention of those rumours supposed to put S stop to it initially.

What really happened to his wife just before the ascension?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Quality20(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2017
geolabious:
Olori or whats her name is a no go area for any man henceforth. According to the yoruba race, any man who sleep with an obas wife is a total failure and death is at stake. I just pray they resolve their difference....
I disagree with you . anyone who is interested can marry her
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2017
XtremelyCoded:
Indeed it's a Men's world.
Nobody will wanna blame the marriage crash on the King, but all accusing will point to the Olori, simply because she's a woman..

This isn't the King's first divorce, and someone's senses wouldn't tell him/her the problem might be coming from him?

it's well!

No, because her immediate past says was a cum-bucket.

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by ExInferis(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2017
I dunno, i just don't like Dele Momodu.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by ooshinibos: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2017
Gwaihir:

Lol...wetin Ifa talk? cheesy
ifa oracle said she is the one for the king ..at least that's what the king told the press o

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2017
Guyman02:

This is a Yoruba affair, nothing concern IPOB with whomever your Oba sleeps with

You just gave my point a pass mark grin
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2017
ooshinibos:

ifa oracle said she is the one for the king ..at least that's what the king told the press o

I hope say no be the same ifa choose am as king oh, else wahala dey o

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by victorioushands: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2017
I can't believe that the woman in the second picture is the same as the one in the first. The first looks like the mammy water of nollywood. Bleaching cream can work wonders, yeah!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by ooshinibos: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gwaihir:

I hope say no be the same ifa choose am as king oh, else wahala dey o
the ooni became king because he was rich , if he was a poor man , he will not make it to be a king ..

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Ryabcool(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Chimo see eyes! Nobody fit convince me sey this woman na ordinary human. Impossicant!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
ooshinibos:

the ooni became king because he was rich , if he was a poor man , he will not make it to be a king ..

Are you saying the modern day Ifa oracle is now called money?

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Bigsteveg(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
mkoabiola:
But y hurling d blame on d woman
There are 2 sides of a story.

But women need constant something something not everyday travel
Is there any blame in what you just read now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igwe John Umenyiora Is Dead / Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) / Akatas On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.