Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash (40253 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by ooshinibos: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gwaihir:

Are you saying the modern day Ifa oracle is now called money?
yes
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Bigsteveg(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
XtremelyCoded:
Indeed it's a Men's world.
Nobody will wanna blame the marriage crash on the King, but all accusing will point to the Olori, simply because she's a woman..

This isn't the King's first divorce, and someone's senses wouldn't tell him/her the problem might be coming from him?

it's well!
Where or when did you see any blame flying around. Fear GOD brother because so far no news outlet or paper or blog has apportion any blame. Its just your fellow people throwing blame everywhere on nairaland as if they grew up with the woman.
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by CnCstore: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
cy4cent:
I hope he marries an Angel this time, because all the previous women associated with him were "bad" and full of controversies.
He has been the good person all along.

Instead of calling our men to order,we prefer to slut shame the women always.

The "non- marryable materials" he has for sisters, should continue choosing and dictating for him until he gets wife no 10. If marriage was that easy, without their "controversial past" they would have been married or remained married.

Thank you for this beautiful piece....i still asked someone if his 3 sisters are happily married cos all i see is party every weekend.

Its disappointing that this is coming from a first class
King in youruba Land.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by dreamangel: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
The fact that neither the Oba nor his sisters is in a lasting marriage is indicative of a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by kelzgie: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
I knew this woman was too complicated for My King, her past escapades and previous engagements reeks of controversy angry. Long live my King!! Ki Ade kpe lori ooo! Ki bata kpe lese!!!
just shut up...

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by shigishege: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
cy4cent:
I hope he marries an Angel this time, because all the previous women associated with him were "bad" and full of controversies.
He has been the good person all along.

Instead of calling our men to order,we prefer to slut shame the women always.

The "non- marryable materials" he has for sisters, should continue choosing and dictating for him until he gets wife no 10. If marriage was that easy, without their "controversial past" they would have been married or remained married.
dis seem concern u more than the real people. calm down why taking it personal on urself. abi na d olori dey talk sef
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by ogbonti: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
mkoabiola:
But y hurling d blame on d woman
There are 2 sides of a story.

But women need constant something something not everyday travel

may God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by shigishege: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
kelzgie:

just shut up...
why should he shut up. u get monopoly to talk here alone? oga park well watin be ur own
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by zanga420: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Women!!!

All i see is a dead trap for some y'all gold diggers. No one can marry her in this life again.
says who?
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by gbishman: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Long live the Oba of Benin and the Benin Kingdom, this can never happen in Benin kingdom
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by allanphash7(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
O baje
dumo1:

sorry to say this but I just had to. You must be really truly blind, is this what you call beautiful. A sadistic woman that I have never seen her smile before in pictures. My friend shift make I see road.
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
XtremelyCoded:
Nobody will wanna blame the marriage crash on the King, but all accusing will point to the Olori, simply because she's a woman..

This isn't the King's first divorce, and someone's senses wouldn't tell him/her the problem might be coming from him?

it's well!

You are quite right.

As far as I'm concerned and from my upbringing, the SUCCESS or FAILURE of a marriage lies with the MAN!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Mentcee(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
MICHEALADEX:
Ipob right now

You just made my day even though I'm IPOB.
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by geolabious(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
AuroraB:
She's not his wife anymore undecided
Kilode angry
Haaaa am very sure u not a yoruba girl. Except if the oni never slept with her.
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by geolabious(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Quality20:

I disagree with you . anyone who is interested can marry her
Yea u rit and I neva said nobody cant marry her but no man I repeat no man will sleep with her without die prematurely
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by cy4cent(f): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
shigishege:
dis seem concern u more than the real people. calm down why taking it personal on urself. abi na d olori dey talk sef

Quote me when you have something reasonable to say, not the sham you wrote up there for your "agberoish" type.
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
good to know
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by toprealman: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
I knew this woman was too complicated for My King, her past escapades and previous engagements reeks of controversy angry. Long live my King!! Ki Ade kpe lori ooo! Ki bata kpe lese!!!
Are you aware that it is the 3rd time your king is having a marital breakup?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by thunder74(m): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
XtremelyCoded:

it's well!
Who told you that this is the Olori first divorce. They are incompatible ab initio
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 31, 2017
I dont think the fault is from wura. No woman loves to marry and divorce everytime. I think this is her third marriage.
I feel the ooni has a problem either with his character indoors or with infidelity.

I feel for wura. It seems her past is rearing out its ugly head again.

Na wa o
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 31, 2017
soberdrunk:

Your stupid, unwise fake king...

He didn't profile her to know her background b4 marriage abi ?

After sucking the juice dry for 17months, he has suddenly realize her complicated past...

Well, a one eyed man is a king in the land of the blind.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Good for you, atlease now you can burn all those white bedspread you wear and opt for something more trendy...

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by booksrite(f): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
may God bless you

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igwe John Umenyiora Is Dead / Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) / Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.