Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. (32295 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Eberex(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Very simple pose. Nothing like running or jumping, or the man carrying the woman.

Never knew Naija pre-wedding shoot could look this casual.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Ladyjumong(f): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
HML
cool
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by mayorwah98(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
See her forehead. She don hit head for ground wella

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Antoeni(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Allah is your strength,HML

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Kendroid: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
A word of Advice "Please don't pregnant ur wife while standing" to avoid disasters such as Bobrisky!! grin

HML anyways!
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by biggestmanhood(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
make I just no talk wetin dey for my mind because e Carry heavy weight
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by solacong: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
iyawo ti kirun, ori e ti dalu!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
HML. May d blessings of marriage fall on u smiley
Ur bride is beautiful wink

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
binsanni:
HMM OGA YOU LOOK GOOD. BUT WHY BE SAY NA ONLY ONE SHIRT YOU USE TRUE OUT, JUST SAYING THOUGH
dιno go ĸnow...aѕĸ dιno..aвι υ nor нear ѕay worĸerѕ nor geт мoney nιιι?вello dey вlaмe dιno..тнe вlaмe lιѕтѕ goeѕ on and on..
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by biggestmanhood(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
make I just no talk wetin dey for my mind because e Carry bomb
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by wildchild02: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Congrats to them

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:
Nice pic...
Your wife is beautiful and modest.

Some guys here won't go for these kind of girls. They'll go for 'slay queens' as they call it... when she slays their pocket, they'll come and start crying on NL.

Just checkout natural beauty.

HML to you both in advance.
Why r we here nah, isn't it to read nd learn from their experiences grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Nwaoma198(f): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hml
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by oka4ugoo: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
;
Lexusgs430:
Oga looks very very very serious ......
grin marriage is a serious business
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Trustme2(m): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
muller101:
Oga put a smile on ur face no matter condition.
Feyin ee grin grin grin grin ;DD(Lagbaja)

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Hakeem12(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
modelmike7:

Madam issue tackler, go and tackle them na! Oshisko!!!

Great observations!

Baba na you jare, some people are just sadists
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by EazyMoh(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Heheheheh guess what came to my mind. These are the type of people Namdi KANU rejected Biafra of 5 SE states for.
Congratulations OP you have an eye!
Happy married life in advance, and please take good care of that damsel she's my kind of woman.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by midehi2(f): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Abeeeg, lemme book my flight down to Naija now grin

As long OP, u seperate my food with ZERO CHILI PEPPER wink
Btw, is this the RSVP invitation?
sharperly, which airline do you prefer, i will give you a cheaper fare grin tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Lexusgs430: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
oka4ugoo:
;
grin marriage is a serious business

Very true .....
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Hakeem12(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
To the op, happy married life to you. Ignore any idiot that makes a negative comment.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by geesilver(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Murthadah I sight you o
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by binsanni(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
story for the gods wink
Livefreeordieha:
dιno go ĸnow...aѕĸ dιno..aвι υ nor нear ѕay worĸerѕ nor geт мoney nιιι?вello dey вlaмe dιno..тнe вlaмe lιѕтѕ goeѕ on and on..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hakeem12:
Baba na you jare, some people are just sadists
To many of dem here on Nairaland.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by shedy03(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
muri4mig:
Hello folks, I have been a passive member of this platform for a long time now making occasional comments on issues of national important. I have seen peoples' pre-wedding pictures- both hilarious and mind blowing shoot. Having enjoyed such privileges in the past and commented in one or two in the past, it will be unfair if I fail to also share mine for people comment and prosperity. Lalasticla.la and S.eun will surely grace the occasion as I have sent IV to them to grace the occasion, they commit to provide media coverage for the ceremony (in my wildest dream). The wedding is slated for 9th September 2017 in my home village, Aseni, Kogi Local Govt of Kogi State. All Nairalander who live around my area is by this post invited to witness the celebration of love. Gracious!!!!!
as you hold onto each other on the third picture, may you remain so through the journey of your marriage.
may God bless the union. Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:
hmm

am I the only one seeing this pics

everybody seems to just smile and say congrats without tackling the real issue here
My sister, let us just let the sleeping dog lie.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by emelda86(f): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Both of you look like siblings.....happy married life.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by ChristyB(f): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wait ooo are unmarried people not happy? Hianity

Jostico:
congrats and welcome to the world of happiness. welcome once more
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by ExInferis(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
muri4mig:
Hello folks, I have been a passive member of this platform for a long time now making occasional comments on issues of national important. I have seen peoples' pre-wedding pictures- both hilarious and mind blowing shoot. Having enjoyed such privileges in the past and commented in one or two in the past, it will be unfair if I fail to also share mine for people comment and prosperity. Lalasticla.la and S.eun will surely grace the occasion as I have sent IV to them to grace the occasion, they commit to provide media coverage for the ceremony (in my wildest dream). The wedding is slated for 9th September 2017 in my home village, Aseni, Kogi Local Govt of Kogi State. All Nairalander who live around my area is by this post invited to witness the celebration of love. Gracious!!!!!

Here.

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Icon79(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Congratulations!

You're wife is really pretty. Enjoy tongue

O pari
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by RALPHOW(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Congrats
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Hadone(m): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
muri4mig:
Congratulations!! I wish you happiness in your marriage. I love to attend your wedding, but the invitation is ONLY limited to Nairalanders who live around your area. I live in core north, North-West to be precise. But you exempted me and many of my likes who may show interest to attend your wedding. Allah yasa alheri ya zaunar daku lafiya. Congrats my brother
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Zane2point4(m): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Una carry mark for head, must be my allahu kuba frnds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.