Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

5 Things You Do That Ruins Your First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Do That Ruins Your First Date (600 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Do That Ruins Your First Date by PalmchatApp: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Often times when people are on dates, they do some annoying things that ruins the whole thing. Some of the things are gonna be mentioned here. So find the one you are guilty of and work on it.
1. Talking too much: some people don't even know the importance of a first date. They just talk and talk till the other person gets tired. They ask questions and answer it. They just feed you with everything you didn't ask them.
2. Requesting for money: So you are trying to tell me you didn't know you were going to need transport fare back home? they ask you for money to take them back. Very annoying thing to do.
Also read; 10 things your woman wouldn't ever tell you. click here...http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=4411
3.Eating too much: there is no big deal in eating when you go on dates, it only becomes a serious issue when you eat more than what you can pay for. You eat so much, the person hosting you begins to panic. At least behave a little bit. Some even talk with mouth filled.
4. Inviting all your friends: you don't even know what the person you are meeting likes. You are invited for a date and you think it's really cool to invite all your friends? you must be kidding me mehn.
5. Telling Lies: i really don't know why people do this on a first date, it could be to impress and stuff, but i really do think it's annoying. Why should you even think of telling lies on a first date? when you tell a lie, you need other lies to cover up the lies. So why lie nyweiz?
Re: 5 Things You Do That Ruins Your First Date by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin

Once u lied, abeeg dont let me catch u... grin or else u will dead on arrival. angry
Re: 5 Things You Do That Ruins Your First Date by deturla: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Once u lied, abeeg dont let me catch u... grin or else u will dead on arrival. angry

LOL.

the question is, why do you even have to lie on a first date!

A lot of Lagos babes complain about this!
Re: 5 Things You Do That Ruins Your First Date by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
deturla:

LOL.

the question is, why do you even have to lie on a first date!

A lot of Lagos babes complain about this!

Some men are juz maga sha..

One thing that i hate is when the guy wearing fakeazz versace shirt, Gucci shoes, Hermes belt, fake chains for the sake he wanna impressed me but cant afford to buy fanta.. angry
Re: 5 Things You Do That Ruins Your First Date by Divay22(f): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Talking about your past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Do That Ruins Your First Date by Kilanee: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
I was once a victim of No4 when i invite my bae nd she show up with all of her friendsshockedshocked
my inner spirit come the whisper me to take-off immediately after eating nd live them to pay the bill
Re: 5 Things You Do That Ruins Your First Date by Young03(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
If u know we are gonna have a good relationship
Don't ask me for money, if u like lie
Re: 5 Things You Do That Ruins Your First Date by PalmchatApp: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
cc;lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The Five Love Languages For Singles, Dating And Married / 7 Tips To Prevent Infidelity In Relationship And Your Dating Life / Explosive: I care about our kids, Afia Schwarzenegger's husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.