Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Seeking Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seeking Advice (439 Views)

Seeking Advice, Am I Alone? / What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? / Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Advice by haywhy17(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
I met this girl during my service year.. She's an ibo girl and seems to be living up to that particular characteristic of an ibo girl... Her love for money is exorbitant. Funny enough, she doesn't pester me for money but she doesn't mind collecting from a guy which she has once slept with for money. I talked her out of sleeping with the man for money again (she slept with him before we met). Recently she wanted to go for her friend wedding and she asked me for money,. I sent her some amount for transport. We agreed to see when she's coming back, I just psyched her to know if the man still send her money, her countenance changed and I knew right there that she still collect money from him. She didnt deny and she told me that she didnt want to tell me so that I won't feel somehow.

Im already considering leaving her for good but she seems to be a good girl that is being pushed by her mum to get money by herself.
Re: Seeking Advice by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin

Who doesnt want easy money? We all know prostitution is one of the oldest job in the world..

Re: Seeking Advice by shege45: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Who doesnt want easy money? We all know prostitution is one of the oldest job in the world..

yea baby tell am

(1) (Reply)

Good Evening Please I Need Help / How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? / Make A Lot Of Money Online Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.