Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady (34153 Views)

Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) / Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by uviesa(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
gurunlocker:

Lol.... That's if they are already not dying poor in your generation?..... I earn legitimately and not making other people cry.
Apunkuaa
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by jk1e(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gboys or guys as they call it are murderer,they have killed there victims directly or indirectly.because some of their victims commit suicide just because they can't bear the loss
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Ugosample(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
uviesa:
God help us here in Ghana.
What's happening there?
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Ihutomi: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
All her sense dey the boob's, nonsense
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Uyi168:
Over 200years of slavery,them oyinbo never see anything

grin shocked grin

The pathetic story of slavery told and the philosophy of getting back what the ikpotokins stole from us via yahoo yahoo is satanic.

Uyi, you are clearly a Bini boy and I understand your position about this issue.

But your position is life threatening, crude, barbaric & hell bound.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by uviesa(m): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ugosample:

What's happening there?
Police and immigration just raiding. It was due to what happened around Accra wen one Nigeria stab a Ghanaian to death in a fight.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Uyi168: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
KunkAcid:

grin shocked grin

The pathetic story of slavery told and the philosophy of getting back what the ikpotokins stole from us via yahoo yahoo is satanic.

Uyi, you are clearly a Bini boy and I understand your position about this issue.

..dont tell me u took my words serious?...
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Franco93: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Teaser4:
Ignoramus mumu. envy no go kil u, i think wan gboy don collect ur gf cos u r a broke a$$ pele. wagba tissue.
What abt dos politicians using human parts 4 popularity charm,or u neva hia dah wan. u think say na ur votes put em in power. get a life sickmofo
Chai! I can feel your sorrow deep inside me. Sorry, your problem is bigger than me. I can't help, try else where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by netflicks(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mehn d bosom no let me catch watin she dey talk.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by dominique(f): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Everybody wants to trend including this shapeless mgbeke. No justification for crime whatsoever
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Ugosample(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
uviesa:

Police and immigration just raiding. It was due to what happened around Accra wen one Nigeria stab a Ghanaian to death in a fight.

Like how?

Please gist me.

Is it that they are checking for the ones with it without documents?
Or they are just harassing at will.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Ashley86400: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Shoro niyen?
I get am before na history.
A thief is a thief. undecided
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by sdan01: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
see thier bukercavity where them the used suport evil.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by kellyjoesteve: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Very unfortunate that a young lady like her is sounding this way with all the thousand plus work online you are encouraging them to continue yahoo yahoo wonder what she is going to be teaching her childern in future. What a generation.

For your Businesss idea, and management, job-tips, available loans and important of insurance check my signature
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by MARKone(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
fk001:
By the time they use one of your breast for their ritual na that time your brain go clear.

As in, with the size of the breasts, the left one alone go dey produce pounds and Euro. The lady is just plain daft.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Toosure70: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wasted generation
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by scottyoloye(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
the only thing dat baffles me is dat...they collect our money and still use it to buy expensive designer wears....birdbrains.....u r returning the money to them
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by iluvpomo(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ever8054:
the only problem I have with yahoo boys is,there usage of human parts for ritual...if not for that they are making more honest Penny's than politicians...
Yahoo yahoo na "honest money"??
SMH
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Kruzilano(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
KunkAcid:

grin shocked grin

story story
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by luminouz(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
modelmike7:
Mumu girl
Probably but DAT didn't stop me from fantasising about her big ASS....do u see her watermelons shocked shocked
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Not every head you see sited or sitted on a neck has a brain inhabiting it. That is why we hear such gibberish these days.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Afobear: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamleumas:
My people I also want to do yahoo yahoo and I've bought a brand new apple laptop(pics below)

Please what else do I need?
format and in god you trust
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by pacespot(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sincerely speaking, this yahoo boy thing has some justification in it.

As it's increasingly becoming difficult to make money online (I mean real money) as an African doing legitimate business. I'm a firsthand experience on this.

On getting to know you're from black continent, prospective clients immediately turn off the juicy package they wanted to negotiate earlier with you and you'll start hearing different stories of business that will not add much to your coffer.
I've lost dozens of high profile clients due to this.

People discriminate based on nationality on whom to partner with in online business, even on which websites to visit, statistics have proven this many times.

Though I'm an advocate of a legitimate business, but as it turns out, people can also hack your online business if you're not internet savvy enough. I've found that the significant portions of threats coming to my website are from the United States.

So if they don't want to deal with me and still want to hack my business, then I can also hack their brain through yahoo things and it's all fair and square. Just joking ooo smiley

Yahoo yahoo is bad ooo smiley smiley find something better doing. You can't excuse crime for anything.

But if the victims of yahoo boys are those who discriminate against legitimate online businesses, then I'm fine with that.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by uviesa(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ugosample:

Like how?

Please gist me.

Is it that they are checking for the ones with it without documents?
Or they are just harassing at will.
Bro wat they are doing is illegal. They just want Money just like Nigeria police. Wat I heard is wen they pick you on the road, they take u to ur apartment and search. Passport blabla and ur passport stamp date must be valid and wat your mission is in Ghana. Buh am nt sure anyone wit is right sense will bring police to his apartment. The Ghana government already know wat Nigeria are here for. We no cum here cum count bridge.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by hedonistic: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2017

People that are stealing and are left free to walk because they are wearing suit and tie [so-called office workers], yet, you're arresting yahoo boys up and down.

This part of her 'speech' is everything. White collar thieves are more in number, and wreak more havoc in Nigeria (and perhaps Ghana too) than Yahoo boys. Yet these bloody corporate thieves are first to ask "what does Hushpuppi do for a living". Such disgusting hypocrisy.

So it's ok to work in a bank, or in Nigerian Customs, or in an oil servicing firm, or anywhere "reputable" and be a big thief doing illegal deals, but not ok for yahoo boys to hustle a living for themselves - in the absence of opportunities for gainful employment?
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Shayolevels: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
As a fine girl wey hot e easy die... Only if you are willing to expose ya bodi
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
This is an old video na,she's speaking about sakawa boys in ghana
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by jk1e(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
uviesa:

Wo maame tw3 wai. Kwasiaa watti
I am not surprised at your behavior at all,such a low life.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Nifelarry(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Na so buh make den stop using humans part
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Shayolevels: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
As a fine., hot and Sexy girl all you need is legit and you must be willing to expose ya body
Kowor:
Mo fe cha che, abeg who go teach me? Adim broke. grin
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by uviesa(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
jk1e:
I am not surprised at your behavior at all,such a low life.
Send me ur account number I know Nigerians problem. Hunger fall on you
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Ugosample(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
uviesa:

Bro wat they are doing is illegal. They just want Money just like Nigeria police. Wat I heard is wen they pick you on the road, they take u to ur apartment and search. Passport blabla and ur passport stamp date must be valid and wat your mission is in Ghana. Buh am nt sure anyone wit is right sense will bring police to his apartment. The Ghana government already know wat Nigeria are here for. We no cum here cum count bridge.

Haba shocked

I no dey gh again sha
I was interrogated only once, and I was left

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata / South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic / EFCC Arrests Mother And Son For Alleged ₦50 Million Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.