Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady (34155 Views)

Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) / Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by leathalbeast: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
odinga1of:

Boss the matter tire me o, Since morning we deh indoors inside ACP ESTATE in POKUASE. Can you Imagine from DOME to Kwabenya down to POKUASE dey are stoping Nigeria Plate Number Cars. Even If u are in TRo-Tro deh will order you out and arrest you.

Ghana don turn South Africa.
why should you drive a car with Nigerian number plate in Ghana? have you seen something like that in Nigeria?
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by odinga1of: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
leathalbeast:
why should you drive a car with Nigerian number plate in Ghana? have you seen something like that in Nigeria?

Oga sorry I am not talking to you, neither do I quote you...................I nor get grammar for E-war or Internet fight grin grin grin grin grin ;DShalom
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by leathalbeast: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
odinga1of:

Oga sorry I am not talking to you, neither do I quote you...................I nor get grammar for E-war or Internet fight grin grin grin grin grin ;DShalom
you are talking about my country so I have the right to counter your claim.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by musicwriter(m): 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ugosample:

So what exactly is your problem with the education structure we inherited?

Remember that education produced Awojobi, Achebe, And many other great minds in Africa

If we are to learn science, we have Physics and Chemistry in our inherited system

So if that inherited system built them, why can't it build us?

Please no long story, so I read up fast

For you to understand this doesn't take "a one liner" to explain.

All I can tell you is go and research why the following countries rejected western education; Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia.

However, if I must say further, people like Achebe you mentioned, though he's Igbo, but upon all his literary achievements, he did not add any single word to Igbo lexicon. William Shakespeare added over 2,000 words to his own English language. Achebe would've done the same to his own Igbo language, if he acquired his knowledge in Igbo language. In the true meaning of the word education, such an Igbo writer should've help us coin meaning of words such as; square, triangle, pentagon, hexagon, pyramid, website, home page, e.t.c. We have no meaning for these words, yet we have literary giants beautifying white man's language. He should have been an inspiration to Igbo language first, not English language, because English wasn't his language. All his exploits were to advance the language of white people.

The same thing applies when we study physics and chemistry. In fact, its worse in the sciences. Everything we study in chemistry is white man's opinion about chemistry. We don't add any new knowledge to it. Physics the same.

If you still don't understand it, this's how a white man himself put it to me "Everything around you. Your career, weather engineering, Social Sciences, Arts, Medicine, Your Car, House, Clothes, phone. Everything, I mean everything is a product of white man's Ingenuity. Your most intelligent black professor is a product of white man's education. All the theories and Formulas he will encounter as a student were all developed by a white man. So please, what can you do without us?".

He had the audacity to say such to me because he understands we're being fooled with what they fed us as education during colonialism. He understands that knowledge is only knowledge, if they say so. He understands they create knowledge and that all we can do in Africa is copy and paste. Yet, the saddest part is that while white people understands the damage and how western education mess up our minds, but we the so called educated Africans don't!.

Read the link on my signature for details.

Also see the documentary below for how Britain brainwashed native Canadians and how they compelled Britain to close down all schools used to brainwash them, and to pay them compensation for fooling them in the name of giving them education.

How Britain brainwashed native Canadians in the name of giving them education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peLd_jtMdrc

2 Likes

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by kingin: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Amen

1 Like

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Moganajoe: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamleumas:
My people I also want to do yahoo yahoo and I've bought a brand new apple laptop(pics below)

Please what else do I need?

Human part then see afonjas native doctor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by chronique(m): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
I have a problem with stupid people. I was initially admiring her large Manchester United until she started talking nonsense. These are the type of girls I run from. Don't want anybody to come and give birth to foolish children from me, just because they took part of their mother's genes.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by dollynnn(f): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nd watch out! So as nt to b used for rituals!
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Ugosample(m): 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
musicwriter:

For you to understand this doesn't take "a one liner" to explain.

All I can tell you is go and research why the following countries rejected western education; Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia.

However, if I must say further, people like Achebe you mentioned, though he's Igbo, but upon all his literary achievements, he did not add any single word to Igbo lexicon. William Shakespeare added over 2,000 words to his own English language. Achebe would've done the same to his own Igbo language, if he acquired his knowledge in Igbo language. In the true meaning of the word education, such an Igbo writer should've help us coin meaning of words such as; square, triangle, pentagon, hexagon, pyramid, website, home page, e.t.c. We have no meaning for these words, yet we have literary giants beautifying white man's language. He should have been an inspiration to Igbo language first, not English language, because English wasn't his language. All his exploits were to advance the language of white people.

The same thing applies when we study physics and chemistry. In fact, its worse in the sciences. Everything we study is chemistry is white man's opinion about chemistry. We don't add any new knowledge to it. Physics the same.

If you still don't understand it, this's how a white man himself put it to me "Everything around you. Your career, weather engineering, Social Sciences, Arts, Medicine, Your Car, House, Clothes, phone. Everything, I mean everything is a product of white man's Ingenuity".

Your most intelligent black professor is a product of white man's education. All the theories and Formulas he will encounter as a student were all developed by a white man. So please, what can you do without us?".

He had the audacity to say such to me because he understands we're being fooled with what they fed us as education during colonialism. He understands that knowledge is only knowledge, if they say so. He understands they create knowledge and that all we can do in Africa is copy and paste. Yet, the saddest part is that while white people understands the damage and how western education mess up our minds, but we the so called educated Africans don't!.

Read the link on my signature for details.

Also see the documentary below for how Britain brainwashed native Canadians and how they compelled Britain to close down all schools used to brainwash them, and to pay them compensation for fooling them in the name of giving them education.

How Britain brainwashed native Canadians in the name of giving them education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peLd_jtMdrc

I know about the Japanese educational system, and they copied the German one verbatim

Only difference is that it is written in Japanese.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by musicwriter(m): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ugosample:

I know about the Japanese educational system, and they copied the German one verbatim

Only difference is that it is written in Japanese.

If one country have a class structure such as 6-3-3-4 as we have in Nigeria and another country have it, that does't mean they've copied system of education. This's just how class is structured, it doesn't have anything to do with knowledge acquisition. In fact, even if the whole world have the same class structure that's not a problem.

You still don't understand it. The difference is in using your own language to CREATE knowledge and to ACQUIRE knowledge. As long as they study in different languages, that's what make the difference. Each would then go on to discover what they wish to discover in their own way. A linguist was recently interviewed on BBC world service, they were talking about endangered languages going to extinction and the interviewer asked him something along the line of "why should the languages not be allowed to go into extinction?". And he replied "when a language goes into extinction you lose that cultures unique way of solving problem". That's very true!.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Ugosample(m): 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
musicwriter:

If one country have a class structure such as 6-3-3-4 as we have in Nigeria and another country have it, that does't mean they've copied system of education. This's just how class is structured, it doesn't have anything to do with knowledge acquisition. In fact, even if the whole world have the same class structure that's not a problem.

You still don't understand it. The difference is in using your own language to CREATE knowledge and to ACQUIRE knowledge. As long as they study in different languages, that's what make the difference. Each would then go on to discover what they wish to discover in their own way. A linguist was recently interviewed on BBC world service, they were talking about endangered languages going to extinction and the interviewer asked him something along the line of "why should the languages not be allowed to go into extinction?". And he replied "when a language goes into extinction you lose that cultures unique way of solving problem". That's very true!.

Still does not change the fact that Japan copied the German system verbatim grin
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Shayolevels: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Are you serious
Kowor:

Expose maka how much?
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by musicwriter(m): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ugosample:

Still does not change the fact that Japan copied the German system verbatim grin

Can you let me know; what exactly did they copy?
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Just30: 12:26am On Aug 31, 2017
leathalbeast:
if you live in Ghana genuinely and you aren't doing anything bad why would you be afraid of being raided ?
like they say
If you don't have skeletons in your closet why would you be afraid
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by dialoaded(m): 12:32am On Aug 31, 2017
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 31, 2017
HenryDion:
Lol.. But story will change if they did catch them.. Why do yahoo when there's a lot of cool businesses one can do online?

Visit my signature and see lots of businesses... It's easier than yahoo..
okay sir,so can u pls introduce me too any of the online business that i can be doing at home to earn my self some money 0810 941 4213 that my whatapps number will be expecting your message
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Abudu2000(m): 3:01am On Aug 31, 2017
jk1e:
Gboys or guys as they call it are murderer,they have killed there victims directly or indirectly.because some of their victims commit suicide just because they can't bear the loss
your stupidity is more than what is revealed in ur words. You think whites are as broke as blacks abi?? Smh for you. See just the way you have ur bank account with 5.5m and inside ur mind u assume that 500k on top is just for miselanous spending that is how geez guys end uo collecting that 500k. Its nothing but a drop in the bucket for them.bro wake up oo, all those stories u see on youtube are made up. Most whites live on issurance, which means no matter how much of their money geta missing in the bank, it is paid back to them...the list is endless
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Chiefwandungu(m): 3:40am On Aug 31, 2017
The politically correct term is "Affirmative Repossession".
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by OlaRolls(m): 3:46am On Aug 31, 2017
Pls don't we have yahoo girls also, is it only yahoo boys?
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by odinga1of: 4:32am On Aug 31, 2017
leathalbeast:
you are talking about my country so I have the right to counter your claim.

Sorry I never knew you from Ghana, but I never insult your country oo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So look for someone else to counter his claims.................Cheers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by zuto4u(m): 5:19am On Aug 31, 2017
She is actually a Ghanaian
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Edum13656: 6:01am On Aug 31, 2017
iamleumas:
My people I also want to do yahoo yahoo and I've bought a brand new apple laptop(pics below)

Please what else do I need?
... then go "wash hands". gaa saa aka.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by mark0020(m): 7:39am On Aug 31, 2017
Kowor:

Is it free?

Yes, i learn free why will u pay only if i see ur not serious i will stop
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Rolly22(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2017
Uyi168:
Over 200years of slavery,them oyinbo never see anything

400 years bro, them never start to dey pay self

1 Like

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
As stupid as it may sound she actually has a point, they shouldn't be 'left alone' but monitored and used for the greater good, government in other countries have used social vices they couldn't stop to develop their countries before e.g Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras have all cut deals with drug cartels to develop their countries before..... angry

The money they make, do they use it to buy locally made products? If not, their " freedom fighter claims" are a load of tosh. These are parasitic criminals and nothing else.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2017
musicwriter:

You are wrong.

Culture is part of education. All the countries you mentioned have a strong western culture. They are being educated by the dollar, Coca Cola, Hollywood, Gucci and the like. If you are to use a country as an example of resistance, you would find only one - Cuba; and even that citadel has fallen. Western thought is extremely pervasive in the countries you mention. Does that mean they are bound to be slaves? No. But they must resist materialism and consumption. Once those two god's are rejected - freedom comes. Keep those two gods and irrespective of education or whatever, you are still a slave.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by musicwriter(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
greenpasture:

You are wrong.

Culture is part of education. All the countries you mentioned have a strong western culture. They are being educated by the dollar, Coca Cola, Hollywood, Gucci and the like. If you are to use a country as an example of resistance, you would find only one - Cuba; and even that citadel has fallen. Western thought is extremely pervasive in the countries you mention. Does that mean they are bound to be slaves? No. But they must resist materialism and consumption. Once those two god's are rejected - freedom comes. Keep those two gods and irrespective of education or whatever, you are still a slave.

You're talking about something else, please. What I was discussing with him centered on education, not culture.

However, it's very interesting you acknowledge cultural imperialism makes slaves of people. And that's why countless like not just Cuba, but China, Russia, North Korea, e.t.c block their media from consumption of certain materials they consider harmful to their various countries. So, even in culture, intelligent countries don't fold their arms watching their cultures destroyed- Cuba you already cited.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Kowor(f): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
mark0020:

Yes, i learn free why will u pay only if i see ur not serious i will stop
OK.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by leathalbeast: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Just30:
like they say
If you don't have skeletons in your closet why would you be afraid
exactly!

1 Like

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
musicwriter:

You're talking about something else, please. What I was discussing with him centered on education, not culture.

However, it's very interesting you acknowledge cultural imperialism makes slaves of people. And that's why countless like not just Cuba, but China, Russia, North Korea, e.t.c block their media from consumption of certain materials they consider harmful to their various countries. So, even in culture, intelligent countries don't fold their arms watching their cultures destroyed- Cuba you already cited.

The point I was making is that culture is educational and that it can assimilate people faster than formal education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic / Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police / Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.