Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady (34149 Views)

Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) / Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by leathalbeast: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
uviesa:

Police and immigration just raiding. It was due to what happened around Accra wen one Nigeria stab a Ghanaian to death in a fight.
if you live in Ghana genuinely and you aren't doing anything bad why would you be afraid of being raided ?

1 Like

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Whoeppme:
This one only went to school, But never attended Classes.

Am not sure anybody in her family has ever been duped, otherwise she wouldn't talk this way!
like seriously.
Very stupid woman. ,
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by leathalbeast: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
uviesa:

Bro wat they are doing is illegal. They just want Money just like Nigeria police. Wat I heard is wen they pick you on the road, they take u to ur apartment and search. Passport blabla and ur passport stamp date must be valid and wat your mission is in Ghana. Buh am nt sure anyone wit is right sense will bring police to his apartment. The Ghana government already know wat Nigeria are here for. We no cum here cum count bridge.
so are speaking based on hear say yet you are spewing gibberish as if it's true? why do you Nigerians always like to play victim? it doesn't suit you at all. lemme tell you what you don't know. every night there are police patrols on major roads in Ghana. they do random checking to make sure everything is alright. at times they do seize people's drivers license or other stuff. it doesn't apply to foreigners alone so why are you here telling lies? unless you are here to do an illegal business why should you fear?
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by uviesa(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ugosample:

Haba shocked

I no dey gh again sha
I was interrogated only once, and I was left
Interrogated once Pls gist me wat happened?
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by uviesa(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
leathalbeast:
so are speaking based on hear say yet you are spewing gibberish as if it's true? why do you Nigerians always like to play victim? it doesn't suit you at all. lemme tell you what you don't know. every night there are police patrols on major roads in Ghana. they do random checking to make sure everything is alright. at times they do seize people's drivers license or other stuff. it doesn't apply to foreigners alone so why are you here telling lies? unless you are here to do an illegal business why should you fear?
Ablanke fioorkoo
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by leathalbeast: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
uviesa:

Ablanke fioorkoo
lying scumbag! sh1t face. keep telling lies, I will also keep exposing you till you are shamed. ugly chimp.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by leathalbeast: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
uviesa:
Interrogated once Pls gist me wat happened?
your Mada happened!
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by uviesa(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
leathalbeast:
lying scumbag! sh1t face. keep telling lies, I will also keep exposing you till you are shamed. ugly chimp.
Your problem is Hunger.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Fourwinds: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
stupid girl... they will come for your head one day
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by musicwriter(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
As stupid as it may sound she actually has a point, they shouldn't be 'left alone' but monitored and used for the greater good, government in other countries have used social vices they couldn't stop to develop their countries before e.g Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras have all cut deals with drug cartels to develop their countries before..... angry

There's nothing stupid about what she said. How could she be stupid when yourself have pointed out countries using vices in their interest?

You may or may not know it, but what you pointed out there was exactly the same thing Europeans did in Africa and all their other colonies, including in Ghana where that woman come from!.

Africans should go and learn history, including European history, and when they do they'll realize Europeans themselves weren't civilized as at the time they were all over Africa claiming they brought us civilization. Please take note that when you hear of European missionaries and the other invaders, they were not educated people, not even upright people.

The invaders were of the lowest cadre in European societies who themselves were not educated or wealthy. These included carpenters, laborers, peasants, e.t.c. Anybody willing to travel to a colony was qualified, including criminals. In fact, most of the invaders were convicted criminals released from prison, they were unwanted in Europe and had to be pushed down to Africa, the Americas, USA, Australia, South Africa, e.t.c where their services were needed. European governments needed do so because their acts of savagery was needed in the colonies.

Below, I'll discuss one case in Ghana.............just one case out of many.

Britain and France dethroned all African kings and sent many to exile. They then looted their palaces stealing everything of value, and took many to slavery.

In 1896, the British exiled king Prempeh I of Ashanti kingdom for refusing to offer them 50,000 ounces of gold at once, even as the king was begging them he can pay in installments starting with an initial 680 ounces down payment. The British took the 680 initial deposit from him and reneged from the agreement. Finally, the head of the British expedition ordered king Prempeh to vacate his seat and to sit on the floor. When king Prempeh sat on the floor, he sat on Prempeh's official seat and started verbally abusing the king, the Ashanti kingdom, and black people in general with all sorts of derogatory words. When he was done abusing the king, he asked the king to come forward to kiss his boots (his right and left foot) and the king did so. After humiliating the king in the presence of the whole village, he sent him to exile to Seychelles.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-oBtqkTAxugw/WNKY8qiztvI/AAAAAAAABJE/_u5A9homSPAbrrPeoU7ciJKdCfObf8NwwCLcB/s400/king%2BPrempeh%2Bhumiliation%2Bkissing%2Bbritish%2Bboot%2Bduring%2Bcolonialism%2Bof%2Bafrica.jpg[/img]
King Prempeh in his palace kissing the shoes of British invaders in 1896

Note that king Prempeh did not owe Britain any gold as he didn’t have any business with them; rather, the British heard his official seat was made of real gold, they got jealous and wanted some of the gold. When Prempeh refused to give them gold, they threatened him to provide gold or have his kingdom invaded. The king under fear of exile signed he would provide the gold, but he didn’t have all of the gold at once.

So, that's how white people used their own criminals to their advantage. What do we Africans do? We thank white people for colonizing us and for giving us fake education about what happened.

There's an article here and part of it contain details to some of these things. See http://www.africason.com/2017/03/open-letter-to-african-kings.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by leathalbeast: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
uviesa:

Your problem is Hunger.
hahaha the food depraved destitute is talking about Hunger. see, I'm in my country Ghana, lying on my bed and wasting data to insult you because I can afford it but you id1ot is here in my country seeking for job. so tell me who is hungry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by uviesa(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
leathalbeast:
hahaha the food depraved destitute is talking about Hunger. see, I'm in my country Ghana, lying on my bed and wasting data to insult you because I can afford it but you id1ot is here in my country seeking for job. so tell me who is hungry?
shuu see ghanaru oooo. Shale fioor
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by leathalbeast: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
uviesa:
shuu see ghanaru oooo. Shale fioor
go back home to Nigeria. homeless Freak
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by uviesa(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
leathalbeast:
go back home to Nigeria. homeless Freak
I am landlord here in Ghana and my country. You that is living in rented apartment. Am not ur mate okay
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by kazzy4u(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
dis gurl self dey do yahoo... I bet dat
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Bibi294(f): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Shey they yaf not use her
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by jk1e(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
uviesa:

Send me ur account number I know Nigerians problem. Hunger fall on you
like I said before you are a low life,i am blue blooded as such both of us are not on the same Page, your types are outcast in my family's dukedom.you have no family values, imagine promoting fraud on social media.what a shame.

1 Like

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by leathalbeast: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
uviesa:
I am landlord here in Ghana and my country. You that is living in rented apartment. Am not ur mate okay
hahaha humour me dolt, go on! lemme pretend to take you seriously. which area do you own this supposed building in Ghana?
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by lereinter(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
the yahoo guy that carried this lady for tdb paid her handsomely
sex sells
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by contactikenna(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
i think she just wanted us to see her boobs...
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Kowor(f): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
mark0020:

I will teach u, if ur serious to learn
Is it free?
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Kowor(f): 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Shayolevels:
As a fine., hot and Sexy girl all you need is legit and you must be willing to expose ya body
Expose maka how much?
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Ugosample(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
musicwriter:

There's nothing stupid about what she said. How could she be stupid when yourself have pointed out countries using vices in their interest?

You may or may not know it, but what you pointed out there was exactly the same thing Europeans did in Africa and all their other colonies, including in Ghana where that woman come from!.

Africans should go and learn history, including European history, and when they do they'll realize Europeans themselves weren't civilized as at the time they were all over Africa claiming they brought us civilization. Please take note that when you hear of European missionaries and the other invaders, they were not educated people, not even upright people.

The invaders were of the lowest cadre in European societies who themselves were not educated or wealthy. These included carpenters, laborers, peasants, e.t.c. Anybody willing to travel to a colony was qualified, including criminals. In fact, most of the invaders were convicted criminals released from prison, they were unwanted in Europe and had to be pushed down to Africa, the Americas, USA, Australia, South Africa, e.t.c where their services were needed. European governments needed do so because their acts of savagery was needed in the colonies.

Britain and France dethroned all African kings and sent many to exile. They then looted their palaces stealing everything of value, and took many to slavery.

In 1896, the British exiled king Prempeh I of Ashanti kingdom for refusing to offer them 50,000 ounces of gold at once, even as the king was begging them he can pay in installments starting with an initial 680 ounces down payment. The British took the 680 initial deposit from him and reneged from the agreement. Finally, the head of the British expedition ordered king Prempeh to vacate his seat and to sit on the floor. When king Prempeh sat on the floor, he sat on Prempeh's official seat and started verbally abusing the king, the Ashanti kingdom, and black people in general with all sorts of derogatory words. When he was done abusing the king, he asked the king to come forward to kiss his boots (his right and left foot) and the king did so. After humiliating the king in the presence of the whole village, he sent him to exile to Seychelles.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-oBtqkTAxugw/WNKY8qiztvI/AAAAAAAABJE/_u5A9homSPAbrrPeoU7ciJKdCfObf8NwwCLcB/s400/king%2BPrempeh%2Bhumiliation%2Bkissing%2Bbritish%2Bboot%2Bduring%2Bcolonialism%2Bof%2Bafrica.jpg[/img]

Note that king Prempeh did not owe Britain any gold as he didn’t have any business with them; rather, the British heard his official seat was made of real gold, they got jealous and wanted some of the gold. When Prempeh refused to give them gold, they threatened him to provide gold or have his kingdom invaded. The king under fear of exile signed he would provide the gold, but he didn’t have all of the gold at once.

So, that's how white people used their own criminals to their advantage. What do we Africans do? We thank white people for colonizing us and for giving us fake education about what happened.

There's an article here and part of it contain details to some of these things. See http://www.africason.com/2017/03/open-letter-to-african-kings.html

This guy again cheesy grin
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Ugosample(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
musicwriter:

I've started reading your article up, and It's an interesting one, even tho as usual, I don't always agree with everything

But its interesting still.

The key reason why Africa is still like this, is not entirely because of the reinventing, but because Africans has largely been an unserious people for centuries

Over the course of my life, I have visited some villages in Africa where it's as if the colonialists never came there, their language and way of life is still the same; yet it's the same story.

We just need to get up and get serious

And God forbid, reinstating the tyrant traditional African leaders will be disastrous for Africa.

The world has done away with such system, that one is gone FOREVER

2 Likes

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by HolyTitus(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
fk001:
By the time they use one of your breast for their ritual na that time your brain go clear.
That's if they'd forgotten to pound her brains join with her other parts with mortar and pestle
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by musicwriter(m): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ugosample:

I've started reading your article up, and It's an interesting one, even tho as usual, I don't always agree with everything

But its interesting still.

The key reason why Africa is still like this, is not entirely because of the reinventing, but because Africans has largely been an unserious people for centuries

Over the course of my life, I have visited some villages in Africa where it's as if the colonialists never came there, their language and way of life is still the same; yet it's the same story.

We just need to get up and get serious

This topic isn't about language. But, if I must respond, I'll tell you those people in villages don't make the law and they don't control education.

Education is controlled by those who can speak the languages of the master. So, even if a villager in one African nation discover how to solve Nigeria's electricity problem, for instance, and he/she gets discovered, he/she would still have to pass through the master's system of education a.k.a indoctrination where he/she would unlearn what he/she already know and would begin to learn anew how and what white people have to say about that piece of technology. And that's because we have outsourced knowledge creation to white people, and must fold our hands to wait for them to discover what we have to "copy and Paste" in Africa, thinking that's what education is about.

1 Like

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by sekem: 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Assman:
Thier problem is using rituals.

No

Their problem is conceiving the idea to steal from others as a means of survival
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Ugosample(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
musicwriter:

This topic isn't about language. But, if I must respond, I'll tell you those people in villages don't make the law and they don't control education.

Education is controlled by those who can speak the languages of the master. So, even if a villager in one African nation discover how to solve Nigeria's electricity problem, for instance, and he/she gets discovered, he/she would still have to pass through the master's system of education a.k.a indoctrination where he/she would unlearn what he/she already know and would begin to learn anew how and what white people have to say about that piece of technology. And that's because we have outsourced knowledge creation to white people, and must fold our hands to wait for them to discover what we have to "copy and Paste" in Africa, thinking that's what education is about.

So what exactly is your problem with the education structure we inherited?

Remember that education produced Awojobi, Achebe, And many other great minds in Africa

If we are to learn science, we have Physics and Chemistry in our inherited system

So if that inherited system built them, why can't it build us?

Please no long story, so I read up fast
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by odinga1of: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
uviesa:

Bro wat they are doing is illegal. They just want Money just like Nigeria police. Wat I heard is wen they pick you on the road, they take u to ur apartment and search. Passport blabla and ur passport stamp date must be valid and wat your mission is in Ghana. Buh am nt sure anyone wit is right sense will bring police to his apartment. The Ghana government already know wat Nigeria are here for. We no cum here cum count bridge.

Boss the matter tire me o, Since morning we deh indoors inside ACP ESTATE in POKUASE. Can you Imagine from DOME to Kwabenya down to POKUASE dey are stoping Nigeria Plate Number Cars. Even If u are in TRo-Tro deh will order you out and arrest you.

Ghana don turn South Africa.
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by ophizzey001(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yes it true oooo
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Vutseck(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Tonyblessed:
We know is not about yahoo boys but she is just advertising herself with those big breast to the highest bidders. The new social media way most ladies advertise themselves to clients nowadays.

you are very smart bru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid / Notorious Armed Bandit ‘Buharin Daji’ Shot Dead In Zamfara By His Gang Member / Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.