Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Ladies, Are Bearded Guys More Attractive To You? Curios Mind! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Are Bearded Guys More Attractive To You? Curios Mind! (977 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Are Bearded Guys More Attractive To You? Curios Mind! by remedick: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
I am trying to wrap my head around this as a recently uploaded pics of my new bearded face has been generating likes for the past 4 days... even ladies that have never liked my pics did so since I uploaded it.

I used to have an ex that wanted me to leave my beards but I always have it shaved, though it was just starting at time. Now, I am wondering what is in the beards that ladies like. Does this mean that bearded guys are more attractive to ladies?

It would be good to hear your views about this. I have never been a fan of leaving my beards to grow.
Re: Ladies, Are Bearded Guys More Attractive To You? Curios Mind! by walepackage(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
@op.truly,without mincing words beards makes you look manly and attractive.Thou,its a trend now,but if well trim and shave nice,you are good to go.#teambeardgangs

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are Bearded Guys More Attractive To You? Curios Mind! by remedick: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
walepackage:
@op.truly,without mincing words beards makes you look manly and attractive.Thou,its a trend now,but if well trim and shave nice,you are good to go.#teambeardgangs
hmmmmm.... Thanks ooo. Will have to keep the beards lol. cool cool
Re: Ladies, Are Bearded Guys More Attractive To You? Curios Mind! by walepackage(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
remedick:
hmmmmm.... Thanks ooo. Will have to keep the beards lol. cool cool
currect man
Re: Ladies, Are Bearded Guys More Attractive To You? Curios Mind! by remedick: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2017
walepackage:
currect man
omo, pics still generating likes, never knew beards had this type of attractiveness.

(1) (Reply)

SA Socialite Famed For Not Wearing Underwear Slammed For Preaching On The Pulpit / Smarter People Are More Likely To Have Mental Problems - Study Reveals / Ladies Will You Rock This 15k Eh Bra/towel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.