Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian (70775 Views)

“Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by madfind: 6:31pm On Feb 08
Men are afraid to date me and think I am a transgender - Bearded Tanzanian woman opens up about her struggles

A Tanzanian woman, Elsie, who suffers from a rare condition known as Hirsutism which causes her to grow facial hair, has opened up about her struggles.

Elsie has been living with Hirsutism since she was a child, and has faced many challenges and hardships because of it.

In an interview with Wasafi Media, she revealed some reasons why men avoid falling in love with her or dating her, and how people often mistake her for a transgender

The mother of one said that she has been tagged a transgender by many people who do not understand her condition.

Elsie explained men are afraid to date her because they think she is transgender.

She said that men often ask her friends if she is a real woman or transgender, and that they lose interest in her once they find out about her facial hair.

Elsie said that she has accepted herself the way she is and that she believes that God created her this way for a purpose. She said that she is not different from other women.

I accepted myself because it’s natural. I was given by God. But there are a lot of challenges that I do face. Some people think I am transgender, but I would like to clarify that I am a woman. I have been blessed with one daughter and I am just okay. Many people wonder when they see me because I look different, but I am just like any other woman. Men fear me and they go around asking my friends if I am a real woman or transgender," she said.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/men-are-afraid-to-date-me-and-think-i-am-a-transgender-bearded-tanzanian-woman-opens-up-about-her-struggles.html.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by delzbaba(m): 6:32pm On Feb 08
What kind of mystery is this?

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by atiku4President(m): 6:32pm On Feb 08
Okay o

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by fati2001(m): 6:32pm On Feb 08
You look beautiful.
Men will do anything as long as you are faithful.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by muyico(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08
they full calabar and ebony

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Kobicove(m): 6:46pm On Feb 08
Which guy would be comfortable kissing a woman with full facial hair like this? undecided

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Visocrate(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08
Ok o excess testosterone in the body

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Timoleon(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08
The chest hair go be like sambiza forest cheesy grin grin

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by VeryWickedMan: 7:22pm On Feb 08
Wetin carry me enter dis thread now?

313 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Smithwilliams826: 7:23pm On Feb 08
Kobicove:
Which guy would be comfortable kissing a woman with full facial hair like this? undecided
This guys below grin
fati2001:
You look beautiful.
Men will do anything as long as you are faithful.
VeryWickedMan:
Wetin carry me enter dis thread now?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Aleem26(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08
Yea you are

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by TheMensch(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08
How can I un-see this now

67 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by lordm(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by fyzaila: 7:39pm On Feb 08
It's not her fault now, we didn't create ourselves. You're beautifuly dear 😘

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by faceland: 7:52pm On Feb 08
Go for painful laser hair removal.

Any man that can go with this is gay or bisexual.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by efembaba(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08
Why you sef no cut the beard you con style the beards as if you want it there. If you were a man too would you be comfortable marrying a lady like you

127 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Double0h7(f): 8:15pm On Feb 08
Damn, everybody with their own struggles! I won’t lie and say she’s beautiful but I’m sure if she develops her personality, character and financial status, she’ll attract a man. Not all of us can bank on beauty.

13 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Uyi168: 8:26pm On Feb 08
See bear bear wey I dy find.. shocked cry

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Sonnobax15(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08
lipsrsealed
Everyman go must reason am

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Caramia2020(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08
I can't even dare it, na man I go look am to be o. Ogheneme

29 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Greystone: 8:45pm On Feb 08
It's not experimental astral physics or rocket science.
She simply needs hormonal treatment.

38 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by aristocratic5(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08
Problem no dey finish

14 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Nicepoker(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08
She is a mother of one. Is it not a man that impregnated her? Or she want to be sleeping around. sad

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Logins2125: 9:26pm On Feb 08
muyico:
they full calabar and ebony
which state you from?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Solofresh2: 9:46pm On Feb 08
See VeryWickedMan girlfriend grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Dpharisee: 9:55pm On Feb 08
See as she come resemble MANNABBQGRILLZ wink

7 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by muyico(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08
SW!!
Logins2125:
which state you from?
Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by osmosis101(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08
AllahuRamoni o... can I unsee dis?

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Emmabyte: 11:15pm On Feb 08
No wonder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by Englishisamust: 11:26pm On Feb 08
Wetin take me come this thread like this!!!. Who be this one again..notori olorun!!! grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by UptownVibes(m): 11:53pm On Feb 08
Girls don finish for Nigeria and Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian by KingNom(m): 12:12am On Feb 09
Wow! She should get medical help

ON BEING ACCEPTED BY GOD ALMIGHTY, Please read:

Do you know that you are to live/exist forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward.

To get set/saved for Now and WHEN you will leave your body;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

You are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) except that of Jesus. Acts 4:12

Adam's sin nature, which you inherited through bloodline and your sins, have been fully paid for/handled by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus. He died in your place (God's mercy) and rose with eternal life for you. John 3:16

TO GET SAVED, PLEASE SAY OUT LOUD:
Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get/download and study the Bible and Rhapsody of Realities regularly. (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee / Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.