Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,360 members, 7,843,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? (1595 Views)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by cuvox(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Put yourself in both person's shoes and judge this case
Lalasticlala please come and judge this case

Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by tosyne2much(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
It's very wrong to demand for her money the same day he proposed

That's how to know a lady that has nothing to invest in your . Thank God he fling her out of his house

Oyah, over to team "no man can try nonsense with me"

Where dem dey nah?

1 Like

Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Greene66: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
She did everything wrong. Asking for your money the day he proposed and you made love? That's cold seems that's alll she cared about

1 Like

Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by dingbang(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
This is what foolishness does.. It strips you off from entitlements.

Most ladies do not really know how to require money from men and this foolishness will cost them major setbacks

1 Like

Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
Well. She chose the wrong time, beg him let him understand that you don't mean the way he took it simple.
Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by luminouz(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lmaoooooo!!!
Rara o....she didn't did anythinz wrongest!!!
RIP English grin
Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Next2Bezee(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's how to know a lady that has nothing to invest in your life. Thank God he fling her out of his house

Where dem dey nah?

If the story is real then God is great, he just showed mercy & saved that guy from spending the rest of his life with a lady who has misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Lalas247(f): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nice one!
so he had the money all along he just wanted to know the type of person she really is ..
How will he propose give u ring and you still ask for money back straight after the proposal lol na wa o

1 Like

Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Joshrob(m): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thank God the man even have the money that moment,she would have embarrassed him...
Can you imagine,after he proposed and crown it with good sex you still ask that kind of stupid questions,it automatically means during the sex,it's only 500k you're seeing in his face..
He should have even sock ur cloth in water before throwing it to you..
Ladies are the last people I will ever loan money from,even my sisters..if they need the money they can frustrate the hell out of you..
Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by cuvox(m): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
Joshrob:
Thank God the man even have the money that moment,she would have embarrassed him...
Can you imagine,after he proposed and crown it with good sex you still ask that kind of stupid questions,it automatically means during the sex,it's only 500k you're seeing in his face..
He should have even sock ur cloth in water before throwing it to you..
Ladies are the last people I will ever loan money from,even my sisters..if they need the money they can frustrate the hell out of you..

I bet she was thinking the proposal was to cover up for the money
Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 31, 2017
luminouz:
Lmaoooooo!!!
Rara o....she didn't did anythinz wrongest!!!
RIP English grin

angry

And this is the same guy who told me to gimme Nigerian Green Card embarassed cry

Now i felt so bad coz he refused to gimme one cry
Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by luminouz(m): 12:46am On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

angry

And this is the same guy who told me to gimme Nigerian Green Card embarassed cry

Now i felt so bad coz he refused to gimme one cry

Lmaoooooo!!!
U don't need me for dar joor!
U have IamJ for DAT!!! grin cool
Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 31, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!
U don't need me for dar joor!
U have IamJ for DAT!!! grin cool

grin

Hahaaahah... grin

But u promised me to gimme one..i kept waited under the mango tree where u & i talked sha.. cry

U even said i shud not go somewhere else til u bring my card to enter the big Gates of Nigeria undecided cry Now, wetin dey happen?
Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by luminouz(m): 12:58am On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahaaahah... grin

But u promised me to gimme one..i kept waited under the mango tree where u & i talked sha.. cry

U even said i shud not go somewhere else til u bring my card to enter the big Gates of Nigeria undecided cry Now, wetin dey happen?
Lmaoooooo
Its IamJ oooo...
Am scared to death of him??
What if he cuts off my balls
I no want wahala biko... tongue tongue
Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 31, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo
Its IamJ oooo...
Am scared to death of him??
What if he cuts off my balls
I no want wahala biko... tongue tongue

grin

Hahahaha..

Jude is a very loving person, u know.. wink

But Oga, ur the one who promised me a Nigerian multicolored Green card angry

The mango leaves are already started to fall yet i never left coz i believed on ur sweet tongue cry Naaaawa ooo...why na?

1 Like

Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Maggots above me are trying to derail this beautiful thread. TF is wrong with people.

Back to the topic, the girl fvck up well well.

2 Likes

Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by PatriotTemidayo: 3:40am On Aug 31, 2017
If you meet this same lady where she's arguing her stupid act with her equally stupid friends, you'll hearing statements like:
1. "Hmmmn. Don't mind him, he proposed because of the money
2. "men are dogs, forget the gold-digging idiot"
3. "He's heartless"

They will never tell her the truth that her stupidity deserve national award.

Which kind ogbanje woman she be?

1 Like

Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by cuvox(m): 7:52am On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha..

Jude is a very loving person, u know.. wink

But Oga, ur the one who promised me a Nigerian multicolored Green card angry

The mango leaves are already started to fall yet i never left coz i believed on ur sweet tongue cry Naaaawa ooo...why na?

please don't derail this thread.
Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Saintsammurai(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2017
I think the guy was not being fair to the lady,,, yes he proposed and bought a ring, but it could be that the lady too had need for the money, mayb for her business or schooling,, he borrowed her guy the money out of love.. some ladies would had lied that they dont have money...The guy was just unreasonable and quick to react to his emotions...The lady should just move on and never go back to him,,, its obvious the guy never really loved him, becaus a guy that truly love his girl, wont humiliate her in such manner, even if the lady was being unreasonable...This is just a case of misunderstanding and clearly the guy is at fault.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by cuvox(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I think the guy was not being fair to the lady,,, yes he proposed and bought a ring, but it could be that the lady too had need for the money, mayb for her business or schooling,, he borrowed her guy the money out of love.. some ladies would had lied that they dont have money...The guy was just unreasonable and quick to react to his emotions...The lady should just move on and never go back to him,,, its obvious the guy never really loved him, becaus a guy that truly love his girl, wont humiliate her in such manner, even if the lady was being unreasonable...This is just a case of misunderstanding and clearly the guy is at fault.....

she ruined the moment
Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Saintsammurai(m): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2017
cuvox:

she ruined the moment
Yeah very true,,,she was a little bit selfish and self centered, but the guy should not have thrown her out like a common prostitute,, two wrongs cant make a right...All he could had done was to smile and promise to give her the money later...Then after, the guy should correct her and tell her that he was not happy with the manner she requested for her money, she will understand, apologise, take correction and love goes on..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Divay22(f): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2017
Saintsammurai:
You couldn't have said it more better...
There is a different between lending and giving...
The girl lend him the money, tho she demanded too soon but not withstanding he is suppose to pay her back...
I don't see the wrong she did by asking for her money (she just asked too early)
Now for this guy to do this, i don't think she'll ever make sure mistake again, even if she has it, she'll refuse to give except she doesn't need the money back..
What about if she borrowed it from somewhere, or took it out from her business...
Dude is just been unreasonable....

Now i see why people only give their love ones money there are willing to let go and never ask for return..
When you ask for your money,It's turns into enemity..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2017
exactly like my girlfriend to be, I promised her money but later fell sick. didn't let her know tho. she later chat me up and I told her once I'm OK I will send it. next thing was oh! sorry how are you? I told her fine, and she was like 'good. but don't forget my money o.
I was like undecided ..see person I dey plan for.
well I have plans to send her money but chaii! make I no talk the rest .
money for hand, back for ground cheesy
Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2017
I see two people without chemistry, without passion, without love and I'm happy it ended otherwise the marriage would have been hell.

The whole affair seems cold both from the guy and the girl.
Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2017
Divay22:

You couldn't have said it more better...
There is a different between lending and giving...
The girl lend him the money, tho she demanded too soon but not withstanding he is suppose to pay her back...
I don't see the wrong she did by asking for her money (she just asked too early)
Now for this guy to do this, i don't think she'll ever make sure mistake again, even if she has it, she'll refuse to give except she doesn't need the money back..
What about if she borrowed it from somewhere, or took it out from her business...
Dude is just been unreasonable....

Now i see why people only give their love ones money there are willing to let go and never ask for return..
When you ask for your money,It's turns into enemity..
Exactly said....Though she asked too early but it could still be that the urgency of the money, made her to ask for it....The guy clearly acted harshly..no human is perfect, we all make mistakes..

1 Like

Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Divay22(f): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Exactly said....Though she asked too early but it could still be that the urgency of the money, made her to ask for it....The guy clearly acted harshly..no human is perfect, we all make mistakes..
It's just an excuse to break up with her..
Even my bro,when he ask me to borrow him money , I don't borrow him, because if i ask for my money I'll receive beating and if i don't cry i don't get my money back....
If he comes for borrow, I give him half and i tell him not to pay back....To avoid shouting and beating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2017
Divay22:

It's just an excuse to break up with her..
Even my bro,when he ask me to borrow him money , I don't borrow him, because if i ask for my money I'll receive beating and if i don't cry i don't get my money back....
If he comes for borrow, I give him half and i tell him not to pay back....To avoid shouting and beating.
LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2017
OfficialDad:
Maggots above me are trying to derail this beautiful thread. TF is wrong with people.

Back to the topic, the girl fvck up well well.

na trouble you find so o cheesy

Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Briee(f): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's how to know a lady that has nothing to invest in your life. Thank God he fling her out of his house

Where dem dey nah?

Read the post again
Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by tosyne2much(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
Read the post again
Before nko?
cheesy

That shouldn't be the right moment to demand for her money
Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by Briee(f): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
Before nko?

That shouldn't be the right moment to demand for her money [/i]
His reaction is too hasty no matter what
Re: Romanceland, Did She Do Wrong? by tosyne2much(m): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2017
doctorkush:
exactly like my girlfriend to be, I promised her money but later fell sick. didn't let her know tho. she later chat me up and I told her once I'm OK I will send it. next thing was oh! sorry how are you? I told her fine, and she was like 'good. but don't forget my money o.
I was like undecided ..see person I dey plan for.
well I have plans to send her money but chaii! make I no talk the rest .
money for hand, back for ground cheesy
So, na lashing sure pass abi? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beats Prostitute For Demanding Extra N200 After Prolonged Sex In Lagos / Dating A Broke Guy Is A Sin / Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Wife-To-Be Who Is A Basketballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.