Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,309 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. (5301 Views)

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2020
The immaturity and lack of wisdom that 99.9% of the males on this section exibit is enought to make any sane human being sh!t their pants.
I have created threads addressing their hypocrisy, immaturity and so on. This topic however would be centered on the paedophilic spirit they all possess. And the cravings they have to get down dirty with a 16year old. smiley
A well know moniker here is a sixteen year old 'riele'. She has created a decent number of topics questioning the atrocities of the opposite sex. No matter how extreme her topics may seem one cannot deny, except a hypocrite, that they all have hints of truth written in them.
Of course, with any thread criticizing their gender we can all expect a swarm of angry males ready bring down the op and his/her supporters with the might of their fury...

8 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2020
The thread created recently by riele was titled 'most nigerian men are toxic'
She made her observation from another thread where other males advised a woman to put her dreams aside for a man.
No logical human being could give viable reasons justifying the comments but our brothers, members of the 'paedophilic association' replied her with,

Newguyhere:
Its obvious your pussy is seriously itching you. Small pikin wey suppose dey read her books. But no, nah man matter you carry for head.
He later commented when riele told him to either comment with tangibility or get lost

Newguyhere:
....shameless little slut. You are not even 16 yet and you are this ho**y...

7 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by lebron7(m): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
The immaturity and lack of wisdom that 99.9% of the males on this section exibit is enought to make any sane human being sh!t their pants.
I have created threads addressing their hypocrisy, immaturity and so on. This topic however would be centered on the paedophilic spirit they all possess. And the cravings they have to get down dirty with a 16year old. smiley
A well know moniker here is a sixteen year old 'riele'. She has created a decent number of topics questioning the atrocities of the opposite sex. No matter how extreme her topics may seem one cannot deny, except a hypocrite, that they all have hints of truth written in them.
Of course, with any thread criticizing their gender we can all expect a swarm of angry males ready bring down the op and his/her supporters with the might of their fury...
Riele, why did you create another account?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 8:10am On Jan 22, 2020
Its an obvious fact than when a man texts dirty, he has urges and intentions.
But the pathetic fact that a sixteen year old is the subject of lustful affections. Men twice her age having sexual cravings for a minor they ought to protect instill fear in all our hearts. Who is safe really?
The paedophile association is a growing group here on this forum.

To give notice to the general public, i will post the monikers apart from newguyhere, who have rather perverse desires for young virgins smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by MZrapper(f): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2020
This is the only reason why I detest red pills. These guys generally take advantage of under age girls, take advantage of their naivety and abuse them. Then they all shamelessly come to social media to claim alpha males, alpha males that can't afford a decent living, I think being a red piller comes with full pack of poverty.

Another funny thing is, ask these set of lowlifes to approach grown up girls and see how they chicken out. Men of this generation have lost it all.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by MZrapper(f): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2020
lebron7:

Op is now Ri.ele? Because she's chosen to reveal the paedophile you all are?

2 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2020
MZrapper:
This is the only reason why I detest red pills. These guys generally take advantage of under age girls, take advantage of their naivety and abuse them. Then they all shamelessly come to social media to claim alpha males, alpha males that can't afford a decent living, I think being a red piller comes with full pack of poverty.

Another funny thing is, ask these set of lowlifes to approach grown up girls and see how they chicken out. Men of this generation have lost it all.
It is pathetic. Offline the approach minors.
Their slogan is 'Bleep hoes and marry virgins' and the ideal age group to marry from is between 19-23. Tells alot about their mentality.

3 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 8:24am On Jan 22, 2020
lebron7:

Dont flatter yourself.
You all have her time cause she's a minor. Why dont you go after someone your own size and age? wink

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2020
Aren't you the Riele whatever girl? undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 22, 2020
MZrapper:

'Generally'? 'You think'? Just say directly that you want men to be approaching you instead of all this rigmaroling. Then which red-pillers do you actually know before you assessed their level of income or their sexual preferences? If you support op's incoherent threads, you will soon be rendered as irrelevant as all her handles have become.

And if you think 16 year old girls are naive, you are sadly off course. What my grandmother doesn't know about sex, a 12 year old modern girl who doesn't even know how to wash her pant can teach her; with practical demonstration sef. Girls are too spoilt and shameless these days. It is men who should fear abuse from them. Just look at all those irritating small girls on NL sef.

13 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2020
Notasaints:
Aren't you the Riele whatever girl? undecided
another baseless conclusion. If i were riele, why didnt i reply the pervs in my initial thread? I makes sense to you that i would create yet another one?

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

'Generally'? 'You think'? Just say directly that you want men to be approaching you instead of all this rigmaroling. Then which red-pillers do you actually know before you assessed their level of income or their sexual preferences? If you support op's incoherent threads, you will soon be rendered as irrelevant as all her handles have become.

And if you think 16 year old girls are naive, you are sadly off course. What my grandmother doesn't know about sex, a 12 year old modern girl who doesn't even know how to wash her pant can teach her; with practical demonstration sef. Girls are too spoilt and shameless these days. It is men who should fear abuse from them. Just look at all those irritating small girls on NL sef.
Mr sexual abuse. Simply dont derail and justify why a minor who created thread questioning why men would advise a woman to forfeit her dreams should be replied by grown men calling her a slut?
Btw your excuse for chomos is pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by MZrapper(f): 8:40am On Jan 22, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

'Generally'? 'You think'? Just say directly that you want men to be approaching you instead of all this rigmaroling. Then which red-pillers do you actually know before you assessed their level of income or their sexual preferences? If you support op's incoherent threads, you will soon be rendered as irrelevant.

While I was about to take you seriously then I spotted the last part of your post and I gave up.

1) Do I need the attention of worthless men? I admit every lady wants attention of real men but in the current absence of real men we have all adjusted and opted for alternatives. Nigerian men are bitter, so believe me when I say I will rather die single than crave for the attention of kiddos, immature adults, nincompoops and men who have chosen not to grow up. I am allergic to your set of humans.

2) Red pillers?? Is there anything about them we don't know? Your master stays in a slum in ojota and he comes online with the aids of freebasics. Doesn't this speak volumes of the abject poverty he's rooted in? Blogging isn't for everyone anyways.
3) You said 12 years know a lot right? Isn't that what this post is created to address? The paedophiles you all have mophed into due to lack of dignity, self respect and self control? Who taught these toddlers these things? You and your cohorts. Who implanted these sexual imprints in them? You and your fellow dimwits.
Who corrupted their minds by taking advantages of them? You and your fellow lowlifes.

Sip it.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by lebron7(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
Dont flatter yourself.
You all have her time cause she's a minor. Why dont you go after someone your own size and age? wink
I never said I wanted to have sex with any clown here on nairaland lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by lebron7(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2020
MZrapper:

Op is now Ri.ele? Because she's chosen to reveal the paedophile you all are?
I blame your dad that abused you
Not every guy is a paedophile, dumb fu.c.k

7 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by MZrapper(f): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2020
lebron7:

I blame your dad that abused you
Not every guy is a paedophile, dumb fu.c.k
K

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2020
MZrapper ignore his lack of common sense.
They paint all female adolescents black to justify the perverse nature of their fellow men who approach these minors for intimate relationships.
They make it seem as though 99% of sexual abuse is the result of a young girl who approached the male first. Meaning that if risenpheonix were to be approached by a 16yr old, he wouldnt exhibit self control but rather would tear off her underwear and do the needful.
They ignore the fact that these girls who are corrupted at a young age dont lose their innocence to their agemates but are cooed into intimate acts by older men.
We can only pray that his daughter wouldnt fall victim at a young age to a man like himself.

6 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2020
lebron7:

I never said I wanted to have sex with any clown here on nairaland lipsrsealed
Good. So should i ignore the males who want to?
Topics condemning paedophilia should be swept under the carpet, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by MZrapper(f): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
MZrapper ignore his lack of common sense.
They paint all female adolescents black to justify the perverse nature of their fellow men who approach these minors for intimate relationships.
They make it seem as though 99% of sexual abuse is the result of a young girl who approached the male first. Meaning that if risenpheonix were to be approached by a 16yr old, he wouldnt exhibit self control but rather would tear off her underwear and do the needful.
They ignore the fact that these girls who are corrupted at a young age dont lose their innocence to their agemates but are cooed into intimate acts by older men.
We can only pray that his daughter wouldnt fall victim at a young age to a man like himself.

That's the truth.
And @ the boldened, Karma is a female dog.
Karma is waiting on them all.

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by WorWorBoy: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2020
MZrapper:

While I was about to take you seriously then I spotted the last part of your post and I gave up.

1) Do I need the attention of worthless men? I admit every lady wants attention of real men but in the current absence of real men we have all adjusted and opted for alternatives . Nigerian men are bitter, so believe me when I say I will rather die single than crave for the attention of kiddos, immature adults, nincompoops and men who have chosen not to grow up. I am allergic to your set of humans.

2) Red pullers?? Is there anything about them we don't know? Your master stays in a slum in ojota and he comes online with the aids of freebasics. Doesn't this speak volumes of the abject poverty he's rooted in? Blogging isn't for everyone anyways.
3) You said 12 years know a lot right? Isn't that what this post is created to address? The paedophiles you all have mophed into due to lack of dignity, self respect and self control? Who taught these toddlers these things? You and your cohorts. Who implanted these sexual imprints in them? You and your fellow dimwits.
Who corrupted their minds by taking advantages of them? You and your fellow lowlifes.

Sip it.
You're blackivy right? smh .

2 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by bjtinz: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2020
@OP, shouldn't you be more worried that an alleged 16yrs prejambite, pre-university undergrad already has a mentality about men?

Take a look at some of her threads for crying out loud!! What is really wrong with you?? So desperate to asslick?

No doubt she has a good brain on her head, but rather than channel it to more productive ventures shes obsessing about men.

That's what children displaying precocious puberty (Google it) are encouraged to do. We're I her parent, I would be deeply worried.

10 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by MZrapper(f): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2020
WorWorBoy:
You're blackivy right? smh .

I'm no longer preciousgirl? Now I'm blackivy? Do you ever wake up and decide to make use of your senses? I hope you are not thinking your senses are mere decorations??

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2020
bjtinz:
@OP, shouldn't you be more worried that an alleged 16yrs prejambite, pre-university undergrad already has a mentality about men?

Take a look at some of her threads for crying out loud!! What is really wrong with you?? So desperate to asslick?

No doubt she has a good brain on her head, but rather than channel it to more productive ventures shes obsessing about men.

That's what children displaying precocious puberty (Google it) are encouraged to do. We're I her parent, I would be deeply worried.
If she had been replied by a male pointing this out in a mature way as a sane adult would, then i wouldnt have spent my time and mb to create this thread.
Read my post to comprehend and not argue. Try and get my message.
A man who cares for her or who commented with the intention of correcting wouldnt address her as a 'sexually depraved slut'.
Those who commented with sense where tagged as asslickers. Because they didnt slut shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by WorWorBoy: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2020
MZrapper:

I'm no longer preciousgirl? Now I'm blackivy? Do you ever wake up and decide to make use of your senses? I hope you are not thinking your senses are mere decorations??
Smh. So uncultured and mannerless

4 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
capslocked remember you said its 16 years and below... cheesy
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2020
so this op read my post calling her a minor and decided to use it to look for trouble..

I don't know how long the riele herself wants to be sixteen.. she can't be 16 every year you know..

besides for a sixteen year old she knows ways too much and engage in way too much one would think she not telling her real age..

how would you know the guys that made the comment are way older than her, they could just be 16 theirselves or 17 and 18.. even 19s are allowed.. I mean we've alot of young boys here too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by MZrapper(f): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Smh. So uncultured and mannerless
Just maybe you will stop disturbing my mentions and DM.
I don't do kids.

2 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
another baseless conclusion. If i were riele, why didnt i reply the pervs in my initial thread? I makes sense to you that i would create yet another one?
This is NL, anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
It is pathetic. Offline the approach minors.
Their slogan is 'Bleep hoes and marry virgins' and the ideal age group to marry from is between 19-23. Tells alot about their mentality.
so you mean chasing a lady 19-23 makes you a paedophile?

9 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by WorWorBoy: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2020
MZrapper:

Just maybe you will stop disturbing my mentions and DM.
I don't do kids.
You are not that bright are you?

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 9:18am On Jan 22, 2020
biGDhAp:
so this op read my post calling her a minor and decided to use it to look for trouble..

I don't know how long the riele herself wants to be sixteen.. she can't be 16 every year you know..

besides for a sixteen year old she knows ways too much and engage in way too much one would think she not telling her real age..

how would you know the guys that made the comment are way older than her, they could just be 16 theirselves or 17 and 18.. even 19s are allowed.. I mean we've alot of young boys here too.
@bolded; i agree.
The topic riele created that got these comments had nothing to do with sexuality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 9:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
so you mean chasing a lady 19-23 makes you a paedophile?
For marriage, no!
But if a man sees a 19yr old as fit for marriage, why wouldnt he see a 15-17 as ready for an intimate relationship?
Mind you, a male once remarked that 16yr olds are physically mature for sexual relationships but since the law doesnt permit it, they would wait 3years more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Man Dies Of 'over Sweet' Sex!!!! (photos) / Come Here And Speak Your Mind About MR JUDE EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.