Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Forbidden Attraction - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forbidden Attraction (33324 Views)

Forbidden Fruits (18+) / Forbidden / Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbidden Attraction by melodydennis(f): 5:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Terhide5000:

Hmmm Adikpo London. Well truth be told, I am not really Tiv. I just love Tiv people. I served in Vandeikya and I adopted a Tiv name (Terhide)

Seriously? Are you still at vandeikya or you have gone back to your place?
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Sensitivity1254: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2017
Terhide5000:

Hmmm Adikpo London. Well truth be told, I am not really Tiv. I just love Tiv people. I served in Vandeikya and I adopted a Tiv name (Terhide)

And here I dey dey think say you be Tiv.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by cbella(f): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2017
Terhide5000:

Wow thanks for inviting more followers. You rock.

Continue..... I have refreshed thrice already at 4am

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Gloryejims(f): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2017
cbella:
Forbidden..................
wow, i'm flying on the thread... Glued already.
Nice write up so far, more grease
Pearl05
Gloryejims

I have arrived oh.. Tanx for the mention cbella

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by souloho19(m): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
rachealfst:
I'm on board. I must see this movie to the end. Nice Story line. More inspiration.
Invite:
yetunde1234
queenitee
TheBlessedMAN
Hadampson
cbella
Toyin223
Cyber5
Creeza
Souloho19
Akinwale14
Citas
Evajael
You'll love this story guys.

ghen ghen...thanks ma'am...I love the title

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Chommieblaq(f): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
souloho19:

ghen ghen...thanks ma'am...I love the title

Carry yourself and go and give us more update or....... undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by melodydennis(f): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=Sensitivity1254 post=61558712]

And here I dey dey think say you be Tiv.[/quote

Same here sir, (don't know whether is sir or ma'am cos there is no indication). When I first saw that name terhide, I was like wow cos I have been here for years without any sign of such. I mean tiv people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Attraction by melodydennis(f): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Terhide5000 pls come and update. I have been refreshing this page since morning hoping that you will drop something for us

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by cbella(f): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
melodydennis:
Terhide5000 pls come and update. I have been refreshing this page since morning hoping that you will drop something for us

Say again, we are in thesame boat then

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Agromuda(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2017
Waiting 4 more!

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2017
(16)

(My night plan (MTN) didn't go as planned last night, sorry all but the show must go on...)

It was a long line and it was slowly getting to my turn when I heard: "Sonter..." from a familiar male voice behind and my mind immediately detected who it was. It was Remi, waving at me with an infectious avuncular smile resting on his adolescent face. "Remi what's up?" I echoed back and a girl directly behind me with long eye lashes and an artificial brown face scoffed at me like my breath reek of a very bad odour. "Where have you been?" I whispered, covering a part of my mouth whilst the girl still gawked at me wantonly. "I can't hear you," He echoed back and my eyes rolled timorously at the long eye lashes girl and she hissed: "if you know you want to talk, go and meet the person and stop pouring saliva on somebody's face."

My subconscious was seething at me to talk back at her contemptuously but l didn't know the actual words to use, so I just said: "sorry," and faced my front. Getting to my turn, the plump lady in charge of the collection blurbed: "It's time for my lunch, come back in 20," whilst checking her wrist watch. "But Ma taking mine wouldn't stop you from having your lunch," I cried out. She rolled her eyes wantonly at me and I instantly became numb with fear. "If I take yours, I will have to take others too, so don't make me angry,' She snapped at me and then sent a throaty sneer to corroborate it.

The glass window was slammed in my face and tears climbed my eyes immediately. "Winch," the long eye lashes girl cursed and I fought within me not to look at her, so she do not see the tears in my eyes. "Oboy what's going on nah..." I was literally hurled out of the line by a barking voice. "She is going to take her lunch," I whimpered. "Lunch? Have we taken breakfast?" this tall orangutan dude was standing in my face and blowing hot air at me. Guy it's not me you should be angry at, my subconscious was standing head to head with him. "I don't know..." I timorously said and he hissed and left me alone and started barking at the window. In no long time, others joined, barking at the reticent window and the workers inside did even look or bother to know what was happening. Later, the plump lady pulled down the window curtains and we became invisible to them.

I had wanted to leave the position I was standing to meet Remi when the window glasses came crashing over me. "Oh my God!," the plump lady shouted, her gaze focused on me and her eyes filled with surprise and disdain. When I looked back the crowd had disappeared. Just one guy stood at my back, it was Ralph.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2017
melodydennis:

Seriously? Are you still at vandeikya or you have gone back to your place?

I passed out in May but my mind is still very much there. You live in Adikpo?
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=melodydennis post=61577923][/quote]
I am Tiv at heart... There are so many amazing Tiv writers...
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

And here I dey dey think say you be Tiv.
I am Tiv at heart.
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2017
Baddchristy:
more grease to your elbow sir I love boylove/boyxboy stories and I also gat love for the LGBT community you are a great writer sir
This is my first time writing boyxboy story. I am glad, you're enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by iammee(f): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2017
Thanks for d update but d update no full me o, is too small joor warn urslf biko
Re: Forbidden Attraction by queenitee(f): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2017
I'm loving this Ralph o
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Sensitivity1254: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=melodydennis post=61577923][/quote]

Na Sir. Same here. I haven't seen a Tiv name here before. I was like 'those into literary appreciation and writings are spreading to areas not previously known for it'.
Re: Forbidden Attraction by badex11: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2017
iammee:
Thanks for d update but d update no full me o, is too small joor warn urslf biko
Same here. The story is nice but the update no dey bellefull person.
Re: Forbidden Attraction by melodydennis(f): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Terhide5000:

I passed out in May but my mind is still very much there. You live in Adikpo?

Yes, but am in makurdi now. Schooling.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by melodydennis(f): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Thank God the update is finally here, now I can read for tomorrow's exam. Thanks terhide5000
Re: Forbidden Attraction by melodydennis(f): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=Sensitivity1254 post=61599006]

Na Sir. Same here. I haven't seen a Tiv name here before. I was like 'those into literary appreciation and writings are spreading to areas not previously known for it'. [/quote

So you are also tiv?
Re: Forbidden Attraction by melodydennis(f): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Terhide5000:

I am Tiv at heart... There are so many amazing Tiv writers...
Here on NL?

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Sensitivity1254: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
melodydennis:
Thank God the update is finally here, now I can read for tomorrow's exam. Thanks terhide5000

All the best in your exams tomorrow.
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Sensitivity1254: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=melodydennis post=61601811][/quote]

Nope. My one and only love, is a Tiv. And my best friend is Tiv too
Re: Forbidden Attraction by melodydennis(f): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

Oh, that's great

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by melodydennis(f): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

All the best in your exams tomorrow.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by WHOcarex: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
smiley
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 21, 2017
T

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 21, 2017
(17)
My head was spinning and my eyes had become swollen with tears and my heart leaped at every slightest sound I heard in the hallway -- the cranking of a door knob or footsteps or whispers or lizards falling from the top wall. I was literarily hyperventilating, my both hands on my lap, trembling like pellets of rain drenched me and sniffing the dried air in my throat while fighting back catarrh from humiliating me any further than I had been humiliated. Out of the many students on that line it was me, a scrawny and naive sixteen years old, security men saw to pummel like a felon and handcuffed like a petty thief and thrown into a deserted hallway awaiting to be tried by a disciplinary committee. "Put yourself together," a warm voice hugged my thought and I felt warm but not relieved as the thought of a possible expulsion still plunged me like a sharp knife. What will Father say? Oh Ma would die, God forbid. I looked from the corner of my eyes and there he was, a childish smile etched on his face like we were not about to face the worst and then I spoke out of the blue: "why didn't you run?" "Why didn't you run?" He retorted and pressed his lip into a hard line and folded his arms and stared into my eyes like he was searching for something. "I was caught on aware. Everything happened so fast," I snivelled. "Yet you would have ran," He said, his lips slack and his right arm stroking my back, damn! I was feeling twinkles in my stomach. Then he continued: "I don't know, I couldn't leave you by yourself." Why? my subconscious asked and replied himself: oh because he loves me and he slapped me immediately: dream on loser, he just pitied you. "Thank you," I said, my voice silent. "It's nothing but remember you will pay me back one day," He grinned.

"How much?"

"Not money. In kind..."

What? He wants me to sleep with him that's so gross.

"Your Dad will be so angry when he hears about this."

"About what?"

"The broken window?"

"It's not his school."

"I mean that you were involved."

"How do you know that?"

"I mean I have seen him scold you before."

He was silent for a while, revisiting the incident in his mind I guessed and then he let out a throaty chuckle.

"But we did nothing wrong, did we?"

Boy I want to do wrong things with you, my mind posed erotically at him. "Yes, I wasn't even screaming at the window, I was standing while they cursed and then someone broke the window and now I am to be punished for it," I spoke pensively and he took my hand into his: "Everything would be okay," He said and for the first time his grey eyes met mine and my mind was wobbling and driving recklessly, he's going to kiss me and then he snapped: "Chill brother, the least they can say is repair the window you will see." No, they will expel me, my mind shriek but I purred: "I don't have money." And he hissed: "I said the least..."

"Tell me about yourself..."

"Right here?"

"Yes?"

"There's nothing to tell..."

"Where are you from?"

As I was about to reply, a door swung open and a man in black suit in his late forties came out glued to his IPad. "That's a member of the disciplinary board," Ralph whispered into my ears and my heart sank. "Sir..." Ralph called out and I stopped him from saying anything further immediately. But it was too late, the man had seen us and their was a surprised expression on his face. "Soji?" The man asked. "What's the problem?" And Mr I too know walked up to him and they spoke inaudibly, all the while Ralph was looking at me with the corner of his eyes. "Come..." the man called me later and I rambled to them, shaking. "Is it true?" He asked and I was bewildered on what to reply before saying: "Yes..." "Okay," the man scratched his head. "You can both go now, I will handle it."

What? We can go, just like that? What did this brown haired guy tell you?

We were out of the administrative hall in no time and I inhaled a virgin air. "What did you tell the man," I asked.

"The truth..."

"And he believed you?"

"The truth doesn't need to be proven, the truth is the truth."

And then it flashed to me, this are one of the perks of been a rich kid. I don't know what it feels like to be rich but it's very rewarding. "Are you hungry," He asked and my eyes propped. I looked very stupid when I am surprise.

"Yes..."

"Then let us go to the cafeteria."

My heart leaped for joy and my subconscious was hand to hand with him without shame on the road -- the guy that saved me. But my reverie was short lived as a tall model like girl jumped over him: "Honey boo."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Attraction by melodydennis(f): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2017
na wow for this sonter, wetin the boy wan turn into sef

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

Yeah. That's wat I am talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Root Of A Cynosure / Above The Shadows / Who Has An Idea What This Is About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.