Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Forbidden Attraction - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forbidden Attraction (33327 Views)

Forbidden Fruits (18+) / Forbidden / Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbidden Attraction by melodydennis(f): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Brother Mi abeg come and update so that my bp will come down a little oo
Re: Forbidden Attraction by badex11: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Three months gone yet no update. Happy new year my people.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by queenitee(f): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hi, hi, hi

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Been going through a lot guys this past few months. Thanks for believing in this story. Updates coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by duch12(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=Terhide5000 post=64514879]Been going through a lot guys this past few months. Thanks for believing in this story. Updates coming soon.[/quote

after like forever

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
(22)
It's been three months and a lot has happened. The road home seemed outlandish like I have been gone forever. A lot of changes that made me doubt if I could locate home. But I was too elated to feel threatened by this changes. I couldn't wait to see Ma, Father and Terfa. I couldn't wait to be home and breathe again. To breathe like I'd forgotten to all these months in Riverdale. Getting a university degree and taking Ma out of poverty had been my top priority and center focus in life. I never for once thought something else could sit on my cortex, like the thought of love or obsession? I always knew there was something weird about me. There was something about me that wasn't normal compared to other boys. Terfa would always go on and on about his feelings for this girl in our class but there was nothing like that for me. I had friends that are girls but i never felt for them what Terfa described. An electric shock. Heart beating faster than normal. She making him cower like a snail. I never felt that way for even the most beautiful girl in class. I prayed about it but nothing changed. So I let it remain in the freezer. Maybe I was a eunuch but eunuch don't suddenly get sexually excited by the touch of a male. I was a gay. Aondogu had teased me with this before but I never believed I could actually be this. Homosexuals are candidates of an eternal furnace, have heard Father say this in mass on several occasions. It is an abomination for a man to lay with another man.

But I cannot explain why it didn't seem abominable when we kissed. His lips against mine. His saliva floating into me with my eyes shut and mind blank. He was drunk that night and did not remember an atom of what transpired that night. I could not look at him with a straight gaze that morning but the smile from the night remained in his face. When I pulled from him, i wished i didn't end our kiss sooner. His lips curled into a smile I saw that morning that got me red with flushing.

Awkwardly that day passed without a word about the kiss but I nursed it in my heart till I started having heartache. But how could he not remember it? Did he kiss me because he thought I was his girlfriend or..

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by duch12(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nice update though it is too short
Re: Forbidden Attraction by toyhin123(f): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by badex11: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
I thought you were back full but alas!!!!
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Fazemood(m): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Taku555(m): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2018
melodydennis:

kwande, adikpo precisely
ah! Adikpo London
Re: Forbidden Attraction by kamishah: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nice post, hotel photographer.
Re: Forbidden Attraction by tuckerjackk(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Thank you for sharing the article. I find it interesting. I hope to see more articles like this from you. We offer online printer service and demo installation support for info please visit our website. I am amazed by the way you have explained things in this article. This article is quite interesting and I am looking forward to reading more of your posts. Thanks for sharing this article with us.
Re: Forbidden Attraction by skubido(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
Broz how far na, been a while ooo.. Hope u are Good sha
Re: Forbidden Attraction by AustainoPatrick(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
Interesting story ,please continue ur good work. Give more updates
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
(23)
I saw on the news yesterday: four boys were caught in a hotel and stripped under a mordant sun and pelted by a fiendish crowd. They painted their skins with the color of the earth and bathe them in their own blood. I wept in my sleep; couldn't erase this horrendous sight from my mind. What was their offense? They'd loved themselves the way they were suppose not to. It wasn't the first time neither was it going to be the last until that unfaithful day when their cups spilled milk. The room service woman planned it all. She stole their room key and called men from the streets. They were caught red handed, pants down in the lustful act of sodomy. The men wasted no time, hauled them to the streets and it didn't end well. One of the boys died and the three others were taken to police custody, for the sin of sodomy.

I sat there on my bed, reading all the messages commending the act of the mob and i asked myself; as much as homosexuality is a sin, is there any part of the bible that justifies the killing of homosexuals? Is it a pious act to assault homosexuals? Yes or no? Where in the bible?

I never would have thought of this years back. Everything Father said was right. A man who has carnal knowledge of another man is doomed to eternal damnation. Homosexuality is the worst of all sins --- murder is second to it.

Lord forgive me for i am a sinner. Even without performing an act of sin, only the thought of it has caused me to sin. I think of him. Kissing him, holding him tight. Lying naked beside him, feeling his erection and letting him in me. This is the sin i confess. For if i see him today i will turn away and never look in that direction until he has disappeared. But he never disappears. He is always in my mind. He is always in my dreams.

"Are you avoiding me?" his sweet voice mesmerized me.
"No..."
"I don't see you anymore."
"Is you i don't see."
"I'm always here."
"I'm always studying."
"Don't you ever get tired of reading?"
"This is why I'm in school."
"Live a little Sam."
"I'm living."
"Existing..."
"What ever you call it."

His face is ridden with a smile i did not recognize. He pulled closer to me: "you've a funny mouth."

"Funny?"
"Yes."

Just kiss it. Don't stop at funny. "What did you say?" He asked.
When did he become a mind reader? "I didn't say anything," I replied.

He touched my lips. "Why is it like this?"
"How?"
"Soft. Too soft."
"I don't know."
He moved his finger through my lips sensually causing a bulge to rise between my legs.
"What are you doing?" I asked pretentiously.
"What do you think?"
"I don't know."

He pressed me to the wall and I could not have been dreaming, I felt his erection against mine, throbbing, sweating the heat. He moved his lips and my mouth was wide open to receive his tongue when the front door opened and he hastily pulled from me.

"What's going on?"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Root Of A Cynosure / Above The Shadows / Who Has An Idea What This Is About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.