Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) (33112 Views)

24-Year-Old Housewife Stabs Man To Death In Kano / Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) / Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Wagasigiungu(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2017
massinola:
Hmmm. Child not a bride. When will the north embrace humanity and development? This is the norm in the north. I live there, so I know what I'm saying. Yesterday someone was saying here that it is only the villagers that practice this child abuse in the name of marriage. Fat lie. My lecturer, an academic doctor married a 14years old girl. I was ashamed the day I went to his house and saw his wife. I know not less than 50 elites cum academia that are in this poo too. These people need to grow up. They need to channel their energy into remodeling their environment, reorientating their people so they can behave like human, not looking for igbo people to maim. Gush!!!!

What do you consider child abuse?. What is humanity and development? It is not by age bro. Medical science/research has shown the girl child attain early menarche (1st menstruation) at an earlier age than was previously the norm. Some attain menarche even as early as 8 years !!!. Some weeks back my sis called to complain about her 7 yrs old daughter who has started showing signs of thelarche. I had to counsel and reassure her.

Moreover must you inform us about your so-called (academic doctor ) !lecturers wife? And please tell us how you came to know about his wifes' age, cos I am 99.9% sure he didn't tell you. I stand to be corrected though.
You sha want to justify your assertion that he married an underage girl.

Y’all will come online condemning so called child marriage and yet we hv numerous teenage girls who have long lost their virginity to guys aspiring to "sample sweet sixteens". Sheer double standards in my humble opinion.

So marrying a teenage lady now is in/un-human-like? Stop this ur ethno-religious bigotry and get a life.
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by amazingspiderma: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2017
Quality20:
All u guys condemning teenage marriages, go and ask teenage girls in ur family d number of men who have sampled them. U shd also find out from ur mom and grand mom and great grand mums d age at which they got married. Is it not hypocrisy to allow teenage girls sleep around from secondary to university and not condemn it but only for u to condemn teenage marriage through which ur mother got married and gave birth to u?
It's even possible that some of u ladies are well in their 30s and men ain't showing interest anymore cos ur attitude drove them away when u were in ur bridal ages

We Don hear, give out your children or sisters for marriage at 15.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by uruego(f): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2017
northerners rape their women
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by castrol180(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2017
YelloweWest:
Direct opposite of my situation.
I met and married my husband who already had a son. He was 6years old when I married his dad.

I live with my sister in law so she the one who basically raised him. My sis in law and I have a great relationship.

However I have an issue. My step son hate my son. All my son what's is to be loved and accepted by his elder brother but all he gets is rejection and being bullied.
It breaks my heart. There's 7years between them. I really don't know what to do cry

Your own case is different and should be treated in a new thread itself
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by charity96(f): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
[i][/i]na wa oooona wa oooona wa oooo
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wagasigiungu:

What do you consider child abuse?. What is humanity and development? It is not by age bro. Medical science/research has shown the girl child attain early menarche (1st menstruation) at an earlier age than was previously the norm. Some attain menarche even as early as 8 years !!!. Some weeks back my sis called to complain about her 7 yrs old daughter who has started showing signs of thelarche. I had to counsel and reassure her.

Moreover must you inform us about your so-called (academic doctor ) !lecturers wife? And please tell us how you came to know about his wifes' age, cos I am 99.9% sure he didn't tell you. I stand to be corrected though.

Y’all will come online condemning so called child marriage and yet we hv numerous teenage girls who have long lost their virginity to guys aspiring to "sample sweet sixteens". Sheer double standards in my humble opinion.

So marrying a teenage lady now is in/un-human-like? Stop this ur ethno-religious bigotry and get a life.

Oh my goodness, you brainwashed animal, did you mention 8 years old specifically because the muslim prophet slept with a girl that age, you disgust me, I want you to flash back to when you were 15 years old, can you remember important events in vivid details? I bet you can't, life flies by as a teen, you get to learn a bit about the world, you sponge on your elders and peers AND then take that wisdom into the world and your marital home, you want to be a husband and a father you pervert,
Was your sister another child bride that didn't understand her child and had to call you? you really know a lot about children's sexual anatomy, do you have a child wife at home? perhaps two? maybe 3? From the crap you wrote, your views on women is obvious.
When a custom/culture/religion doesn't value female children, you make up stories to demean and make her a piece of meat, I can bet a million $ people like you lack confidence to woo a matured educated women, you want to point to a child and have your parents arrange it for you, useless men, i spit thick hausa kelebe on your head

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by agbonkamen(f): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sniper12:
Hahahah. It is only in the north u go see mai shai wey get 2 wives or local barber having 3 wives. May allah gv dese pple sense sha
grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by massinola(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wagasigiungu:

This is the major problem. The elites and educated ones in the north can never speak up against all the vices in other to correct the illiterate almajeris come husbands among them. You are right. I hope your 8years old sister or daughter is married to your imam?

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by localmovers500(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
marriage at 15!!!...mouth sealed
Order for rolex watch and shoe,whatapp me at 09086188728

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
massinola:
Hmmm. Child not a bride. When will the north embrace humanity and development? This is the norm in the north. I live there, so I know what I'm saying. Yesterday someone was saying here that it is only the villagers that practice this child abuse in the name of marriage. Fat lie. My lecturer, an academic doctor married a 14years old girl. I was ashamed the day I went to his house and saw his wife. I know not less than 50 elites cum academia that are in this poo too. These people need to grow up. They need to channel their energy into remodeling their environment, reorientating their people so they can behave like human, not looking for igbo people to maim. Gush!!!!
I guess you saw how they came for my head yesterday?

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by jfleece(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
YelloweWest:
Direct opposite of my situation.
I met and married my husband who already had a son. He was 6years old when I married his dad.

I live with my sister in law so she the one who basically raised him. My sis in law and I have a great relationship.

However I have an issue. My step son hate my son. All my son what's is to be loved and accepted by his elder brother but all he gets is rejection and being bullied.
It breaks my heart. There's 7years between them. I really don't know what to do cry
create an opportunity where they can both love each other.... If u don't trash this issue at this stage, it will be difficult in the future..

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by FellepHq(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
kpalaba upon kpalaba embarassed

Meanwhile:

Get a website design service for just 5000 only visit (wealtharoundyou.com) to get this offer.
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by TheLogicalMind(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't get it twisted
...this matter weak me.

I used to think hijab-wearing women were pious.

Pious bi ti bawo? There's a lot of mischief hidden underneath the so called hijab. They use it to cheat during exams.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by ADIEMUS(f): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
angry
buffalowings:
They should free her angry
How can someone get married at 15 The judge should temper justice She's still a child
Bunch of paedophiles

YEAH! I'M STRONGLY BEHIND YOU angry

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by leonard4real(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
wen dis aboki people go get sense......senseless Northern's
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
agbonkamen post=59998p180:
grin
nice lips
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by agbonkamen(f): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sniper12:
nice lips
thanks
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by starstunna1313(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Elslim:

that's the mistake people make, a piece of 5oonaira per yard cloth can't make u Pius.. its d heart that determines that. never judge by appearance.

Lolz.. My brother where I stayed for internship in the north I was told that once you were it that you are pius.. The thing weak me gan�
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by dizzyime: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2017

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by delishpot: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
So.....it turns out God did not design women to share! Who would have thought?
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by delishpot: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wagasigiungu:

In all honesty.... Do you think marriage is just about sex? That a girl has sex doesn't mean she is ready for marriage. But it's okay.... I know many people like you who think marriage is all about sex and any female with a hole is marriage material age not withstanding. Teens who have sex may be spoilt by moral standard but it doesn't mean that they are ready for pregnancy, child care and the hurdles marriage presents. Even mature people have a hard time handling marriage from time to time.
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by 701ecilana: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
hakeem77:

Use.less men like you spoiled the world. No wonder your girls go into their 30s and 40s and still can't get married. You don't mind your under 17 girls f.urkin around with boys, but you hate them doing legitimate marriage. This particular girl is just evil just like any other evil person
Between our circle and yours, which has more divorced and bitter ladies? Yours or ours?
You marry early then divorce them, what is worst, to be unmarried or divorced?

You dey learn talk?
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by TEYA: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't get it twisted
...this matter weak me.

I used to think hijab-wearing women were pious.
My brother, they wear it most times to cover their wickedness.
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by missyQween(f): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
massinola:

So? You saw only one academic doctor and you think all the other elite do the same? You claimed you lived there and you still believe this...BTW,I live there too and I am not Hausa...
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by TSO4U: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
massinola:
That does not mean that one should flame out the blessings in him on fornication or turned to an old-young man/woman before marriage.
#Early marriage remain the best. All sources adherent.
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Disadvantage of polygamy.. I wish men can think about their children happiness before trading it for their own pleasure
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
TSO4U:

That does not mean that one should flame out the blessings in him on fornication or turned to an old-young man/woman before marriage.
#Early marriage remain the best. All sources adherent.

Early marriage is this best,abi u made a mistakes when typing
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
hakeem77:

Use.less men like you spoiled the world. No wonder your girls go into their 30s and 40s and still can't get married. You don't mind your under 17 girls f.urkin around with boys, but you hate them doing legitimate marriage. This particular girl is just evil just like any other evil person
L's

bros happiness is better than bitterness.do you want to know the reason why?
if she is single, there is no worry she might has,for her to want to kill a human like her... no thinking of destroying step kids future with juju or any means, no thinking to hate husband and wish co- wife to be killed bro think very well before u say
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by YelloweWest: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
jfleece:
create an opportunity where they can both love each other.... If u don't trash this issue at this stage, it will be difficult in the future..
Pls give me an example. I'm willing to learn.
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Wagasigiungu(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
StaffofOrayan:

Oh my goodness, you brainwashed animal, did you mention 8 years old specifically because the muslim prophet slept with a girl that age, you disgust me, I want you to flash back to when you were 15 years old, can you remember important events in vivid details? I bet you can't, life flies by as a teen, you get to learn a bit about the world, you sponge on your elders and peers AND then take that wisdom into the world and your marital home, you want to be a husband and a father you pervert,
Was your sister another child bride that didn't understand her child and had to call you? you really know a lot about children's sexual anatomy, do you have a child wife at home? perhaps two? maybe 3? From the crap you wrote, your views on women is obvious.
When a custom/culture/religion doesn't value female children, you make up stories to demean and make her a piece of meat, I can bet a million $ people like you lack confidence to woo a matured educated women, you want to point to a child and have your parents arrange it for you, useless men, i spit thick hausa kelebe on your head

You see my point. Why can't you guys engage in an intellectual discourse without resorting to profanities and curses? Must you always be driven by ethno-religious bigotry? Why don't you bet the million dollars and lets see who will go home crying. That was just some comment on physical development of the girl child. Marriage is obviously more than that. By extension, intellectual development of the girl child is equally same.I dont need to be derogatory to make my point. You dont disgust me cos u are entitled to ur opinion. I am happy with who i am and in what i choose to believe. Deal with it!!!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by jfleece(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
YelloweWest:

Pls give me an example. I'm willing to learn.
u should take them out occasionally, give them the opportunity to discuss with themselves... Take them for a walk, if possible get a gaming device so Dat they can play together, ensure they share an item, expose them to biblical events using Jesus christ as a case study emphasizing vividly on the need for a mutual unconditional love, lastly always pray.. With time both of them will love each other..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun / Suspected Vandal Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Kano (Graphic / Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.