Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) (33108 Views)

24-Year-Old Housewife Stabs Man To Death In Kano / Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) / Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2017
The forced her to marry him cuz of material things, from the story u will knw that the dude is rich

lesson of the day: dont force ur chiidren to marry but let them marry by their will, let love establish their union.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by lumydee44: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2017
uboma:
hmm!

forcing minors into marriage is not the way to go.

downsides of polygamy.

she should be punished for killing the innocent child.
Oga read nah, the child is alive beside she's a minor. If our legal system works, she's not in any serious trouble. She needs good counsel, she missed out on being trained.

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by otitokoroleti: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2017
doctorkush:
northerners!

am outta here...
grin

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by kkins25(m): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2017
she dosent seem to be wicked, she was just pushed to breaking point. she broke...

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by AreaFada2: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2017
I see two victims here: the poor baby & Hindatu herself.

A child of 15 should not be marrying but going to school.

At 17 she should still be in education, not bearing kids & suffering from domestic violence, the intrigues of a polygamous home and such things a developing child cannot cope with.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Saum: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2017
cool this is wickedness, she is supposed to be punished.
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by columbus007(m): 9:19am On Aug 31, 2017
Na dem.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by onyeawka80(m): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2017
uboma:
hmm!

downsides of polygamy.

o boy read well b4 commenting. She dint kill d baby, d baby refused drinking d susbstance so he survived.
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Welcomme: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2017
Abbookiiii will never disappoint

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by pweetiedee(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Saum:
cool this is wickedness, she is supposed to be punished.

really?
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2017
Morale of the story ---- Stick to one wife (like super glue).... If you wan play away match, don't upgrade the sidechic......

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by e13sina(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2017
uboma:
hmm!

downsides of polygamy.

She no kill the child but she poison am. Read above
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by SofiaAmrozia(f): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2017
I don't know when people esp d Hausa will get that Islam is AGAINST forced marriage.

Believe me, I love the Hausa but the so called 'educated' ones that are ignorant of their religion annoy me. Because that's what ppl will think Islam is.....
Smh. She should be sent to rehab or something, clearly her murder tendencies came out in frustration. She couldn't lash out at her 'husband' or his wife so she took it out on the innocent baby.

80 lashes, isn't that for fornicators? Just saying.

A good and learned cleric should help her dissolve the marriage......

My 2 cents.
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2017
jay2pee:

Imagine, when over 30 like you still dey search for husband.....
mumu somebody

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2017
doctorkush:
northerners!
am outta here...
Imagine somebody not up to 18 already a legal mother.
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by ChiefAIE(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Useless parents sending out such young girl into what some adults went Into and fumble even crashed totally

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Korinnesta: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
uboma:
hmm!

downsides of polygamy.

[s]
uboma:
hmm!

downsides of polygamy.

[/s]
uboma:
hmm!

downsides of polygamy.

SHE ATTEMPTED MURDER NOT THAT SHE KILLED HIM. I THANK GOD FOR SAVING THE LIL CHILD...
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by agrovick(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2017
That child should be in a school or at worst learning a trade

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Generalyemi(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't get it twisted ...this matter weak me.
I used to think hijab-wearing women were pious.

they are the worst set of women on planet earth.. am telling u as a witness

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Nathan2016: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2017
massinola:
Hmmm. Child not a bride. When will the north embrace humanity and development? This is the norm in the north. I live there, so I know what I'm saying. Yesterday someone was saying here that it is only the villagers that practice this child abuse in the name of marriage. Fat lie. My lecturer, an academic doctor married a 14years old girl. I was ashamed the day I went to his house and saw his wife. I know not less than 50 elites cum academia that are in this poo too. These people need to grow up. They need to channel their energy into remodeling their environment, reorientating their people so they can behave like human, not looking for igbo people to maim. Gush!!!!

True, thats one of the major reasons most of them hate igbos. Iigbos them them the raw truth. the north just need to grow up.....even in igbo land, there was polygamy, but these guys believe they have liberty to do whatever they like. even having their own personal law. SHARIA

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Afritop(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2017
HER PARENTS SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR FORCING HER MARRIAGE AT THE AGE OF 15. THAT UNCLE OF HER THAT CANED HER 60 STROKES SHOULD BE JAILED FOR CHILD ABUSE angry

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by guru90: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2017
I swear!

Some people in this world have fully sold their souls to Demonic Kingdom of Darkness.

No good things comes out from Kingdom of darkness.

THREE MAJOR WORKS OF SATAN:

1. Killing
2. Stealing
3. Destroying

if you belong to Kingdom of darkness, Satan will definitely signed one work....
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by jnfoage: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2017
Emeka71:
Imagine somebody not up to 18 already a legal mother.
And you haven't seen a married 16 year old in your life even in your community?
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Quality20(m): 10:46am On Aug 31, 2017
All u guys condemning teenage marriages, go and ask teenage girls in ur family d number of men who have sampled them. U shd also find out from ur mom and grand mom and great grand mums d age at which they got married. Is it not hypocrisy to allow teenage girls sleep around from secondary to university and not condemn it but only for u to condemn teenage marriage through which ur mother got married and gave birth to u?
It's even possible that some of u ladies are well in their 30s and men ain't showing interest anymore cos ur attitude drove them away when u were in ur bridal ages
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by alaskido(m): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2017
If you hate the man this much why did you marry him?
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by jnfoage: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2017
Quality20:
All u guys condemning teenage marriages, go and ask teenage girls in ur family d number of men who have sampled them. U shd also find out from ur mom and grand mom and great grand mums d age at which they got married. Is it not hypocrisy to allow teenage girls sleep around from secondary to university and not condemn it but only for u to condemn teenage marriage through which ur mother got married and gave birth to u
Don't mind the bastards. There are several cases of married girls below the age of 15 in their communities and here they are typing rubbish with their scruffy fingers. I think the news of one celebrity at 16 was on front page yesterday and non of the bastards said anything about her age and here they are writing trash. What happened is different, what they type is different. Useless scumbags.
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by jnfoage: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2017
Nathan2016:

True, thats one of the major reasons most of them hate igbos. Iigbos them them the raw truth. the north just need to grow up.....even in igbo land, there was polygamy, but these guys believe they have liberty to do whatever they like. even having their own personal law. SHARIA
Which raw truth is the Igbo telling them? So igbos get truth wey dem want talk? The truth about prostitution rather than marrying or what?
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by repogirl(f): 11:06am On Aug 31, 2017
What do you expect when you rape and maltreat a fifteen year old and call it marriage? Their mental state is not developed enough to handle such stress.

A child is a child, let her finish her childhood before you make her a mother and wife.

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Wagasigiungu(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2017
massinola:
Hmmm. Child not a bride. When will the north embrace humanity and development? This is the norm in the north. I live there, so I know what I'm saying. Yesterday someone was saying here that it is only the villagers that practice this child abuse in the name of marriage. Fat lie. My lecturer, an academic doctor married a 14years old girl. I was ashamed the day I went to his house and saw his wife. I know not less than 50 elites cum academia that are in this poo too. These people need to grow up. They need to channel their energy into remodeling their environment, reorientating their people so they can behave like human, not looking for igbo people to maim. Gush!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares / Suspected Vandal Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Kano (Graphic / 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.