Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,436 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood (1256 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman / Tiwa Savage Sacrificed Her Nudes For Fame (facebook User) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by danimodd(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2017
This is the first picture of the devoted mother who sacrificed her own life to save her three-year-old daughter in raging floodwaters.

Collette Sulcer, 41, was swept away in the Texas floods while trying to carry her daughter Jordyn to safety.
Rescuers found little Jordyn alive, clinging to her mother's lifeless body.

It's believed the tragedy happened when she got stuck in a canal as she tried to flee rising waters in her car caused by Tropical Storm Harvey .
Police said her body was found floating in the water after she “absolutely saved the child’s life.”

....READ MORE HERE. http://bananagist..com.ng/2017/08/see-photo-of-mother-who-sacrificed-her.html?m=1

Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2017
Mother's love. RIP

4 Likes

Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by dacblogger: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2017
Mothers love...shout out to all the good mothers,we love you dearly. kiss kiss

Rest in peace sweet mother,your daughter will never forget the sacrifice you made for her. cry

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2017
We don't know how much our parents love us and are ready to sacrifice anything for us.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by mofeoluwadassah: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2017
iya ni wura

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by Fadiga24(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2017
Eeya.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2017
No offense to the late lady but op wetin you want make we use the picture do undecided

why you post am
Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by Jostico: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2017
sunshineR:
No offense to the late lady but op wetin you want make we use the picture do undecided

why you post am

so you could know someone like this existed and some are still existing

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2017
sunshineR:

why you post am

grin

So u will remember her in ur dream PRAYERS tonight tongue

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by viyon02: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Mother's love is incomparable: iyami seun ooooo
Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

So u will remember her in ur dream PRAYERS tonight tongue

lmao

but i dont dream cry cry

you can do this for jude na
i mean saving him from flood cheesy cheesy
Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by nonizy(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2017
condolence RIP
Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2017
Jostico:

so you could know someone like this existed and some are still existing

oh i see

though i dont think thats op's motive cos these bloggers are....................... (lemme not say anything first)

the woman was brave and had great love for her child to have done that...,,.............i know most ladies would save themselves cos afterall they can still give birth to other children sad
Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2017
sunshineR:

lmao

but i dont dream cry cry

you can do this for jude na
i mean saving him from flood cheesy cheesy

shocked

Tuawafaakia!

Does Nigeria got flood like that? embarassed

Coz in my country, not only flood, we have high entensity earthquake as well and volcano erruptions too..I dunno if he gonna like to live in my country embarassed.
Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

Tuawafaakia!

Does Nigeria got flood like that? embarassed

Coz in my country, not only flood, we have high entensity earthquake as well and volcano erruptions too..I dunno if he gonna like to live in my country embarassed.

heheheh
yeah we gat flood occuring here to but not major floods and they happen once in a while cos of either very heavy rain fall or over-flooding of dams

not sure he can cope in ur country though grin............how 'bout you both move to kenya cos i dont think you'd cope here too grin

and its "tu-fia-kwa!" cheesy cheesy cheesy............you're improving though cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 31, 2017
sunshineR:

heheheh
yeah we gat flood occuring here to but not major floods and they happen once in a while cos of either very heavy rain fall or over-flooding of dams

not sure he can cope in ur country though grin............how 'bout you both move to kenya cos i dont think you'd cope here too grin

and its "tu-fia-kwa!" cheesy cheesy cheesy............you're improving though cheesy cheesy

grin

Tnx for the correction..soon i will be an expert pidgin speaker like u tongue

Maybe we gonna move to Russia..at least there, juz only snow sha... grin My dream country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by shegzan(m): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2017
aww... mothers are God Sent!! may her soul rest in peace..
Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by nogoodadvice(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Tnx for the correction..soon i will be an expert pidgin speaker like u tongue

Maybe we gonna move to Russia..at least there, juz only snow sha... grin My dream country.

I hope to go with U 2 Russia
Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by nogoodadvice(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2017
R.i.p to d late mother
Re: See Photo Of Mother Who Sacrificed Her Life To Save Her Daughter In Texas Flood by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2017
nogoodadvice:

I hope to go with U 2 Russia

grin

Hahahah...dont worry we will invite u too..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50 Couples Wed At Salvation Ministries Today.. / Lady Lets BF Stay With Her, Comes Home To Find Girl's Pants/used Condom(pics / Cohabiting Vs Marriage: Six Ways Your Rights Differ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.