Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman (29835 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by TMSMedia: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman (Photos)

Nigerian influencer and relationship expert, Amanda Chisom has narrated the story of how she sacrificed her ambition for her boyfriend but the man ended up leaving her for another woman, IGBERETV reports.

According to Amanda Chisom, the admission and scholarship she got would have enabled her to study at the University of Reading, United Kingdom. But she said she chose her man over the big offer.

She wrote on Facebook; "You know in 2013 I got a scholarship in the University of Reading in the UK. I wrote my IETLS and everything. I chose man over the scholarship, I could not imagine leaving my boyfriend in Nigeria to go abroad."

However, he dumped her and married another woman. Regretting her decision, she said in the post:

"See me now my brain don partially block, how I wan take go school again. Man I chose, is his wife's house eating rice me I am here lonely. If I ever get the chance to do it all over again I will avoid man with all my strength till I hit 30 years."

https://www.facebook.com/1814773315518967/posts/3045297779133175/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ok, Miss Amanda Chisom, do you want us to kidnap, abduct, seize, capture or hold the man or his wife or both of them to ransom??

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by HELLASJ(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
You ignored your future for a man e no bad, men too the sacrifice for ladies and at the end they'll be dumped...

She still d paint face, e never serious b dt grin

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by doggedfighter(f): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
The man deserves an award that's if you were ever given any scholarship.

I f you don't take your future and your life's ambitions as a woman seriously I'd advice any man not to take you seriously.

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by OloshoMan: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
I hate that a similar thing was debated on Twitter on Sunday. Imagine yourself as a parent if your child is even contemplating it. I'll sound the retardation out of him/her.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by pocohantas(f): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
HELLASJ:
You ignored your future for a man e no bad, men too the sacrifice for ladies and at the end they'll be dumped...

She still d paint face, e never serious b dt grin

No NIGERIAN man would sacrifice his japa moves for a woman.

The man did the right thing by dumping her. Before she trains their daughter to be a mumu. smiley

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Raalsalghul: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

The man did the right thing by dumping her. Before she trains their daughter to be a mumu. smiley

But the same Nigerian men dey bring women over who go still show them shege. smiley

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by pocohantas(f): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Raalsalghul:

But the same Nigerian men dey bring women over who go still show them shege. smiley

You can create another thread for that. This is not about bringing over spouse. Even the foreign graves that bring you Nigerian men over, you also show them shege. Maybe it is karma

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Efe42(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Guy's please I'm just be curious if a lady say no sex in this relationship anymore what dose she mean....
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
No big deal. Men have been doing even more yet still get dumped. Delicious breakfast anyways. Female SIMp

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Only if ladies were called SIMPS. i would have called this one a simp angry

no big deal, some simp guys has even done worst than what she did.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Stacyomolola(f): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Seconded cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
You made a mistake now learn from it..don't fully put your trust on a man you ain't really married to..once you get an opportunity as such take care of your life first before putting him or love.. cheesy cheesy

Get a grip of yourself you are a woman and you are great..I believe you are capable of doing better than that.. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by iTearHerToto: 12:20am On Jan 20, 2022
Dick game was good she was hooked cheesy

As a man have some good dick game and all those ladies wailing above shall even do worse

Dick game is bae cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Stupid woman

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2022
Oil dy d man head

He truly knows that you are useless for choosing him over the scholarship.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by ZipDoc: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2022
good for her

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by nairaman66(m): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2022
Sensational
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by socialmediaman: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2022
Dang! Very big avoidable lesson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by JosephXavier: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2022
My sister cannot try such

She dare not even mention it

But on a serious note, where and how do I get a fully funded scholarship for Master's program?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Kingcalls: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2022
She is a fool ...when will people start to understand that love does not last.... the guy should not be blamed...she too was stupidly in love cos thats the only reason she dint leave .... mayb she was scared that another girl will take over...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by YoungLionken(m): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2022
This is too bad embarassed..

Dear men, don't ever make a good lady regret her life with you..

"do unto others, what you want them to do to you"

That's the greatest law of all...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by sibosov638: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2022
You better wise up
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Thinktwicemybro: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2022
Foolish decisions people make in life. Humans cannot be trusted. You have to hold an ace card in your relationship if you know you want to take such risks. Where you pregnant for him? Don't trust a human being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Primusinterpares(m): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2022
Super stories
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by izubext007: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2022
People just foolish.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Oluwatosin2361(f): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2022
Tor
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Sucolee(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2022
Moral instruction
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Mcfi(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2022
Choi! Mumu2

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.